Acquired phone of local political figure

A person who worked for the head of the local DNC party sold me their phone "forgetting" to wipe it. Contains texts going back well over a year. Damaging texts, especially to someone in the DNC.

I don't know what to do with it. I don't know how to disseminate it. I don't know the legalities. There is some fucked up shit in there, ethically, at the very least.

Some of the shit talked about seems illegal, but I have no acumen with the law. This is legit. I don't know what to do.

It's not some DNC superstar, but with the new redistricting in PA, it might help. It also proves he is an absolute piece of shit.

Need advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Submissions
securedrop.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what to do either, but this deserves a bump.
Bump.

upload them you fucking idiot.

Post screenshots or be forever called fake and gay

This sounds like a fake scenario.

I don't know how to extract text files. I was pointed here by someone else. The guy is a lawyer and I am nervous.

This

Post some screenshots at least.

Ill bump

Get rdy for another 2 months of "omg the dems are so gonna get wiped, this will start the second civil war at the very least" only to then have it be nothing much of anything.

Fake and gay.

Stop being a faggot and post some screenshots

LARP

contact wikileaks, infowars, joe rogan, someone can help

Can you guys just post advice with maybe links to help give me the tools I need? I understand most people will assume I am lying, that's fine, skip over it.

If it was a real post of someone who has little technical and legal acumen, what would you tell them to do.

LARP if true

There's no way in hell a politician lawyer sold an un-wiped cell phone to some jackoff. Those people don't need money so bad as to sell cell phones wantonly.

Use your own cell phone to take snapshots of the phone with a text conversation displayed, or fake and gay.

Fuck themselves?

I'm a journalist. Here is a throw away acct u can get me at xaxupo (at) 0mixmail (dot) info

If u have somethin I'll msg u back.

Woah is that one of those stealthed out blackhawks they used in the OBL raid?

post screenshots

It was his secretary at the office. Fuck it.

Movie prop.

>I don't know what to do with it.
Obviously, dump the data on a file sharing site and provide Sup Forums the link. Barring that, fuck off you lying kike shill.

theres also ''no way'' that pedostas password was password

First thing you do right now is back up the information in multiple multimedia drives

>not posting it
wtf

They all use the Hillary Hammer. So either post some evidence or STFU

You're not lending credibility to this dude.

im just saying it is in the realm of possibility, though before we've seen anything its fkin nothing

Contact republicans. Try not to get convicted of treason or get balls chopped of in Guantananamo.

lol don't contact anyone dump it on a file sharing site for the autists to evaluate

lrn2 espionage

>a woman

Suddenly I find this story much more believable.

post screenshots you larping turbonigger

Sup Forumstards falling for the obvious bait,very sad.

wikileaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Submissions

post a screenshot or sage

You can consider yourself dead.

Sweaty palms have we? Relax, at the very least it's a laugh.

Hello user. Please take some screenshots of some fun/interesting info on the phone and post them, then people will happily give you advice to get more

Tits or get the Fuck out!, wait!!!, wrong one! What he said!

Fake and Gay

LARP. Sage this shit.

Are you here for the job interview?

You need to disable the GPS which is very easy. Strike the phone on the left hand side with a hammer, then the same on the right. You need to apply significant force to scramble the little part responsible. Don't worry you cannot damage the contents of the phone with this method.

Total bullshit and if its true you are a fucking retard for posting this thread and an even bigger retard for not deleting it. Image the entire phone and take everything. Submit the phone as evidence of a crime if you find any. You stupid cunt.

You know the raid was Fake and Osama died like in 2002 of kidney failure.

Depends

If you want to live and not be killed in a mysterious accident you should destroy it if you want to take the risk just start posting everything on here

>beating your sensitive data with hammers

that's the thumbnail newfag

Oh Lord! Should have known!!!

Fake kys

If it would be true, you would already send t to fox or to local reps.

If you want someone decent in the PA Republican party contact this guy. DM him on Twitter, he'll get back to you. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help.
@Gingrich_of_PA

Phone image carver will let you backup the device so you can put that phone somewhere safe and view the contents

I'm blacking out names in a few screenshots now. I am not good at this.

Definitely post it on Sup Forums

Next time have a man help you with this, and have your shit together before you create a thread.

le 0% face

dammit, user, publish now!!!
don't reveal names (just districts)...Sup Forums will do the rest.

texts or GTFO.

Please dont be a LARP. If real this might help too wikileaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Submissions

Android phone press the down volume and power button it should make a screenshot. Can't help you if it is Apple or something else. Upload to PC, black out, post here. Easy. There are tools that you can use to backup an entire phone but I don't know what they are.

There are tons of messages like this. Over a years worth, as well as mention of what they were doing before the current PA governor changed judge appointments last month. He is also extremely fucking ignorant to his employees.

I already said this isn't a superstar, just a local DNC president, but our voting district was recently changed in PA.

This is not podesta level or anything like that as far as I know, but as I said some of the shit seems illegal or unethical at best.

there is a secure drop developed by John Barlow.

it's Q certified and Sup Forums trusted.
securedrop.org/

and then, of course, there's always Wikileaks

>t. lying kike
Kill yourself.

oh yes there is. this happens far more than you think.

ahhh,the old fashioned larper nothing burger,kys.

>references to court cases

It's fucking nothing.

contact wikileaks
upload your content there
your fucken crazy if you think 4chins isnt compromised
back up phone in a couple of places first

OP in case you are real.

Catalogue and post contents here, ignore the shills and Jews and shareblue.

Post so our weaponized autism can dissect the contents.

Nothing unethical or incriminating in that shot. What else you got?

Keep in mind there's potential attorney/client privilege here. If there is anything criminal, you should send a copy to Wikileaks and turn the phone into the police.

dont be an idiot
whether you acquired the phone or not legally doesnt matter
they will try and burn you for this
you have to move through backchannels with this and protect your identity

encryption and wikileaks are your friends

You realize this dude is, well, was white. Tatoo man.

ignore these kike shills. what may seem as nothing to some is something to others. you never know what tiny little detail could paint a much more elaborate picture.

thank you for posting, btw.

t. concerned boomer

I think the head of our local DNC saying gays should be stoned in private and saying shit outside of the other side of his mouth is damaging.

I never said this was Podesta level. I just don't know what to do.

Then post that you faggot.

Your photo is appropriate. Horse Shit.

whoa this guy is texting facebook memes pretty sick stuff

Original owner is biracial, a lot more like this in there too.

Dump it all

Ryan Mergi?
Ryan Me_g_

Let's play hangman Sup Forums

Judging by "humor", OP and the "original owner" are boomer faggots.

dude this shit looks pathetic,we can clearly see its shopped,just stop humiliating yourself.

t. hooknosed, swarthy kike

I'm done posting on this website, then. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Ryan Mergl Esq
Sharon, PA
>pic VERY related

Bump

mercerpadnctextdump at gmail com if anyone has a use for this

I won't be checking back here

Huge if true. Fake and gay if false.