Are they the first brother/sister rivalry in PreCure?

Are they the first brother/sister rivalry in PreCure?

Also what other shows have this kind of relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVmB44tRXnY
youtube.com/watch?v=i3yv9SjYoHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ts646G-7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry Bukki

Best cures and song coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVmB44tRXnY

Who was the Janetty?

What the fuck happened to Ace's legs

Which series is the Kamen Rider Ryuki of Precure?

None of them

Truly dead.

DED

No, we'll see her again, I just know it.

Does she count as a Smile, or a Suite?

Do you know Megumi?

>Are they the first brother/sister rivalry in PreCure?
Erika and Momoka definitely had some rivalry going on.

>Ellen is forever cursed to live in a body that is completely alien to her original one
That's kind of fucked up, if you think about it. Like, I'm sure there was a race of cat fairies she used to hang with, she'll never be truly be able to go back to them now.

Aimo Megumi!

I don't want to talk about how much I had to spend to get Michiru and Kaoru, but aside from that it feels pretty good having all the Splash Star cures. If I want to get all the fairies I will need to buy Bright and Windy Saki and Mai for Mupu and Fupu.

>If I want to get all the fairies
Who gives a shit about the fairies?

At this point it is just about having a full set. I already plan on getting the rest of the cures Gutto Kuru made since they are far better than figuarts. Also Mai, Michiru and Kaoru all came with arms along with their action stands and Saki didn't since I got her second hand. If I get Bright and Windy then I may get an arm that I can use for max posing.

>since they are far better than figuarts
Yeah, I wish they would do more characters. Figuarts are good enough for the price, but once they get slightly scarce (like the GoPris or Sailor Jupiter) I can't justify buying them at all.

I kissed

I watched the first episode of Splash Star, and I found out that it's not the third season of futari wa.
I genuinely always thought that Nagisa and Honoka had 3 whole seasons.

something something salty eyebrows

Splash Star gets a lot better once it stops trying to be Futari Wa season 3. Michiru and Kaoru are the best side character in the franchise and need more love.

>best side character in the franchise
I agree.

kitty

Also best imouto.

Just let the thread die instead of popping in every 30 minutes with a one word response. This is more pathetic than anything else at this point. No one gives a shit about KrKr, and the mods killed generals. /pc/ is over

Splash Star never gets better (other than the Kiryuus). You just start caring less after a while.

Splash Star had some of the best fights in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=i3yv9SjYoHQ

In case anyone cares about massive spoilers:
They save Bibury and she starts living in the Kirakira Patisserie. The name of the new general isn't Dark Animal, that' just his title. His name is Diablos. They call him Nori's strongest servant.

I'm okay with all of this.

soon

!

What if they actually make Bib a cure, and the rest of the show is literally just her and Ciel, and the others are relegated entirely to background characters like Akira's little sister and Himari.
Would they dare?

You're not fooling anyone with that shitty tuck-job.

>toei actually saving krkr
Nah

Is Kira Kira good? I watched the first three or four episodes but then other things got in the way.
I'm going to get back to it soon, just want to know what I'm in for.

Don't expect any actual punching

Yeah, I gathered that from the few episodes I watched already. But do the fights get more fun to watch, even without punching? I mean magic beam attacks can work almost as well on the right hands.

The fighting is really not a focus this year in the majority (though not all) of the episodes. Think like Suite or Doki.

I see. Though Doki had some pretty cool action moments.

Anyway, if the characters (and plot developement, if you're comparing to those two) are good enought lack of fighting isn't really a problem.

No, it's even worse.

Well then, its time for a TATAKAE precure series with 13 Knight Cures killing each other.

too bad I can't ask for a source, kiggu lewds are the best.

Having a group of Precure antagonize each other would be cool to see.
Though it probably would be more like Gaim or Blade in which they start fighting together later on.

I've wanted a season about 2 rival precure groups for so long. Too bad it's never gonna happen.

This. it's fucking pathetic and I don't even wanna keep it alive let it die already. It'll come back when it needs to.

>if the characters [...] are good enough
They aren't.

Well it's not surprising we got to this point when /pc/ hates every single season year after year.
Before anyone brings up GoPri, that was one series in all these years these threads existed. At some point everyone just grew apathetic, shittalking every series (even though they kept watching it) got boring.

>dancing showtime precure next
>fighting with energy made from the audience's cheering
>freestyle and traditional moves
>cool new ways of dancing with flying and dancing over monsters and using their wands

IT couldn't possibly be worse than KrKr and Maho.

>two bad years
>/pc/ hates every season every year

Fuck off retard

Read what I said. I wasn't refereing just to the years since GoPri, but before it as well. I've been here since Doki and the threads were always pretty negative. Maybe Smile was better received when it aired, but all I said was people shitting on it as well.

>the threads were always pretty negative
To be fair, there have been more bad seasons than good since then.

Those are just the usual shitposters, kira and maho had nothing worth talking about, being excited about or worth webm'ing. Face it they're just terrible.

There's only three retards shitposting the same shit every thread. The mahofag, sakugafag, hachafag.

Maho/hacha posts were one guy and he got perma banned already.

But most haven't been as bad as these threads made them out to be. That is what happens with most weekly show generals however. People spend the whole week sitting around discussing a single episode and shitposting, after a few months they grow way sicker of the series than they would if they discussed it just around when the episode comes out. Now keep that for years and you have a sour thread that repels newcomers both because of how negative they became and because they have a thread culture of their own created over time, And then people lose interest in coming to the threads, unless the season is being really good, a major standout from the others, which was GoPri's case.
Honestly most Precure series are average, there are a few really good ones but most are mixed bags. The reason the seasons since Smile are considered that much worse than the ones before Heartcatch is that they have not been discussed to the point of exhaustion all year long. Otherwise they would have been picked apart like the series from Suite onwards.

I don't disagree the last two years have been particularly weak. I thought KiraKira and MahoGirls were enjoyable enough to watch weekly but there really is nothing to talk about it. I just don't think that alone is what killed the threads. I've seen this process happen to regular threads and generals all over. They always reach a point of saturation even without a noticeable decline in quality.

These threads weren't even 24/7 things until some retards took over like 2 years ago

Wheres the bulge of chocolate?

>you want to see my w-what?

Cashkoma?

cute

your fluffy tail!
NOW!

What is she implying here?

>A rabbit may normally start breeding at the age of 6 months for the small to medium size breeds and 8 to 9 months for the heavy breeds. The breeding season for rabbits begins in mid February and can continue through late summer. Famous for their reproductive abilities, rabbits have a 30-day gestation (pregnancy) period, and have several litters containing four to eight young each year.

I love the Kira EDs. They're lewd as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ts646G-7s

Can we agree that the only truly grreat part of Kira is the soundtrack? The art style is OK, but a bit bland. remember when we used to get some experimentation with the art styles for each season?

You mean like almost every season?

The ost is okay.

There isn't much distinct to Kira's art style. Sometimes it does the neon thing that HC, and hacha did but that's about it.

B-But the backgrounds!

I literally haven't noticed them

They're by the same artist as Marie and Gali. They're the most distinct part of KrKr. I've only seen like 10 episodes and I've never even watched Marie and Gali and it's still obvious.

I think I like precure

Those shoes that the girls in front wearing look like they'd be hard as fuck to dance in. They're like Doc Martins with heels.

What neon thing?

Sometimes they're literally neon.

Cures kissing cures is the best thing in the world.

ちゅっ

speaking of kisses, a translation would be nice.

>Chikurun, I missed you mofu~
>WHO ARE YOU!?

On the one hand, this is a good thing, he was cancer. On the other hand, the threads just aren't as fun without some autist always stirring the pot.

thanks!

No, i really enjoyed kirakira, it's probably the only precure that i genuinely enjoy since suite