Pay Jizya

filthy kuffar

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sigh, a sikh, you bots never learn do you?

that's the joke you autist

seriously though, how long until it gets instituted in places like France, the UK, and sweden (doesn't deserve caps unless your referring to New Mogadishu)

How do I convert so I can start working my way up to where my filthy degenerate neighbors have to pay me because they can't get with the times

Pay the slime God what? Anyway, she doesn't need sacrifices, you get piety by petty oozes eat things.

why would i pay a muslim jizya to a sikh kuffar?

> blocks your insolence

Are sikhs really based?

>Religion forbids consumption of halal and kosher food
>Not bro tier
Pick one

No they are brown jews, a wealthy homeless diaspora that goes around the world buying people and influence.

jewish IQ does not know that this is some indian/sikh

slide and retard thread

sage

Don't know about based, but they are surely bro-tier.

Wrong
"Bro's" dont infiltrate your country and your government

wrong religion bongo these r the good goys

That's a Sikh and we all know they are bro-tier. Fuckass.

We all already pay Jizya in the form of taxes. Ahmed has 4 wives (3 of which are his cousins) but only 1 is "official". The other 3 are listed as "single mothers" who collect mad government gibs all of which goes back to Ahmed.

BONUS JIZYA: Your national health service (or medicare in America) gets to pay for his inbred retard babies.

>Brit-fag couldn't differentiate between a Sikh( Brave Warrior bros) from mudslimes (coward faggots)

Absolutely retarded state of britscucks

That fuck in the pic is no brave warrior and an SJW

but he's not a muslim sooooo dont you have a loo to poo poo

Stop responding to flood shill posts. The board is infested with these. I posted this as an experiment. People drown pol with this shit to stop organisation.

bad posters. bad!

Reason why ur leaf Tradeau is getting buttfcked in India for supporting these.

I see this shit every other day. It's obviously a bait thread, just happens to be one of the more entertaining kinds, since people fall for it every time.

Depends.
Khalistani separatists were shit-tier, because of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and other paid idiots.
Sikhs, who are still here, are bro tier patriots. Many got murdered unnecessarily because of his idiocy.

>t.Indra Ghandi

Mudslimes and Christcucks hate you too, hindudindu!

You sound like a childish faggot, Torontonian.

>Can't spell Gandhi.
State of Britcucks.

jagmeet is actually a bigger cuck than Trudeau. NOT based at all.

>designated shitstain spelling
Go shill somewhere else, Raul.

>Many got murdered
They killed Hindus by dragging them out of buses even before 1984.Punjab was a literal hell for Hindus back then.
Did any Sikh object to it?

Get out of my shed!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

I wonder which one of your predecessors contributed

>"oyvey! D-d-dont respond to muh shill post!"
How about the mods just delete them. People need to know they are invading vermin that belong in India and not "bro-tier".

i'm non believer, why should i pay jizya??? only people of the book pay jizya. Do you even know what you are talking about, no you dont you obviously look like some sikh.

>Stop responding to flood shill posts
make me

i dont even want to pay taxes, why should i pay jizya?

answer me you stupid.

please just surrender to china already and just forget about it. it's pointless to go on like this.

I'll need to check for sources.
Congress Disinfo