The Soyboy Question

What do we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
rightlog.in/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

(Generic comment implying genocide)

Good idea.

t. soyboy

Go seek professional help for storing such pictures and creating a montage.

You boy pussy piece of canadian dog shit, op pic is hilarious.

Is that weev on the bottom left? lmao

Is there some kind of connection between beards, with this ridiculous face they make? Almost every single one of these guys appear to have one, usually paired with thick-framed glasses. It's making me want to just stick with a clean-shaven look, indefinitely, even though I am still very young looking for my age (I've been told I could pass for late teens, early 20s, and I'm almost 30).

post best soys

you are "soyboys"

Ban round-up A.K.A. atrazine
Atrazine is one of the most widely used pesticides in the world. Approximately 80 million pounds are applied annually in the United States alone, and atrazine is the most common pesticide contaminant of ground and surface water (1). Atrazine can be transported more than 1,000 km from the point of application via rainfall and, as a result, contaminates otherwise pristine habitats, even in remote areas where it is not used (2, 3). In fact, more than a half million pounds of atrazine are precipitated in rainfall each year in the United States (2).

Is he a soyboy?

Autism.

Why are you advertising pesticide on a Mongolian yurt-building forum?

Bullets. Always kill traitors (enablers) before enemies (women).

Man soyboys aren't as infuriating as they are sad. I'd give them a hug out of pettiness but they'd probably drool on me over a fucking Nintendo switch so no.

purge

There'd be one less if you killed yourself immediately.

someone poison the soy supplies

Relax, and drink some nice soy milk.

Please don't post gore in my thread, edgelord.

>skeleton
>gore

soyboy detected.

nothing. It doesn't affect you.

Give em the bing bing wahoo!

it's already poisoned m8

These losers clearly drink beer. It's even worse than soy, unless you want to increase your estrogen levels.

take a deep breath
you have saved on your computer an image of a bunch of bearded men gaping their mouths
thats almost as gay as having saved a bunch of cocks on your computer
and you have saved cocks, havent you?
you are as straight as a bow my friend

The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

Yea. That's definitely him lol

Damn snownigger, how doesn't their autistic behavior not effect you when you're surrounded 24/7 by them?
>inb4 muh individualism

Impose a federal ban on soy and soy products. Thereby eliminating the soy boy problem.

>so long gay bowser!

>Not having the updated version.

Some people have bitched about this one having people in it they like though, I don't know any of them.

>you have saved on your computer an image of a bunch of bearded men gaping their mouths
Problem?

I dunno

he's really workin that virtual dong

Here is a rare soy my friend

Amerimuut on right side ?

It's a mindset, these people are weak faggot brainlets. They need life thrust upon them, hard.

Humans have dealt with this before.

Dude, this dirt on their gloryhole faces is more like pubic than real beard. If you can grow one - stick with it, just done be a hipster fag

Advertising?
>Ban
English must be your second language
Czech out the link. Atrazine is a powerful feminizing agent

I would like to clean shaven but I live in the mountains. Natural face mask.

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0

Compile a list of food items that don't contain soy and share with everyone that wants to be a healthy boy.

My friends call me a soy boy, but I have a girlfriend, so I am not correct?

Fix the xenoestrogen problem.
Make military service mandatory for all men again.
Encourage a masculine culture and masculine role models for young men.

That would start you out.

There's nothing wrong with cookie crisp
he's opening his mouth because he's about to eat cereal WTF
he's also a DOG
and a character with their mouth open looking at food indicates how delicious it is

my apologies, I forgot my photo

>My friends call me a soy boy.
What kind of faggots do you hang out with?

THERE'S
NOTHING
WRONG
WITH
COOKIE CRISP
YOU FAGGOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!

let them live as they like and get a life for yourself

the problem will solve itself, most soyboys are permavirgins and the few with girlfriends have undoubtedly been cucked by an alpha

their genetic lines will end soon enough

party?

>UN flag
You are as useless as that banner you carry. Kys.

They're probably fucking her.

Anyone have the screenshot of the “husband points” meme origin?

Obviously we go through with the Jews plan of white genocide. ALL ”soyboys” with the exception of just a few are white Americans (at least, what passes for white in America). And none of you can say anything, you goys love to circle jerk over “muh natural selection” and this is the way it works. There are no exceptions and whites have proven themselves and their genetics to be dead ends filled with retarded allergies and piss poor hairlines.

Nothing. They can't or won't reproduce so they'll die out, with jizz dripping out of their mouths.

Figures.

so how did they come about in the first place?

jesse cox is on there twice what a loser

Kek this

>le id flag means you are a firm supporter of those beliefs
oh look now I'm sailin the 7 seas
retard

you gotta figure that a lot of the people who post here are soy boys lol...that's funny

This. Full on unbridled neo-pagan dyeus-centric barbarianmaxing is the future of white people.

Towards the bottom left and top middle?

Regardless , those faggots in op's pics are a daily occurrences in my everyday life. Cocksucking liberals. Naive beyond belief, basically grown up children.

theres another surprise about the posters here

yeah the ranga

all he does is youtube anime game and lust after a girl he'll never get

>The Soy Rictus is the silent cry of their beleaguered European blood attempting to break free of their conditioning

just gotta stop making that face mate

Opening your mouth is not the same as soygaping.

As in, soygaping is when you pose with a mouthgape.

56% in a nutshell

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why drinking soy milk is unhealthy?

>their women
implying soyboys have women

White men are basically weak and impotent these days, if you go on reddit to /transpassing/ you will see its nothing but white bois transitioning into women.

> i-it's not like that, i swear!

Soy and gluten lowers your testosterone and makes you a sissy boy. Anyway, why you have to drink this shit anyway? Buy a real one

its okay to be soy but it's not okay to be cucked.

Soy milk has replaced real milk in the West. Hope things aren't this bad in Ukraine.

I don't think that there are actually any health implications with consuming soy, and this meme mostly came from Paul Joseph Watson and his claim that the consumption of soy is what turns people into childish manlets with wispy unkept beards who vote democrat and politically align with the far left.

Was this guy a soyboy?

Soy milk has not replaced real milk in the West lol that’s a bit of a stretch eurofriend

day of the rake soon
rightlog.in/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/

needs moar Mundane Matt

Nothing, they will be bred out of existence.

How does a cuck grow such a masculine beard.

Why should I trust a slavshit who’s country is being fucked by Russian mercenaries?

>shopped

Cookie Crisps are Soyboy breakfast

Please don't leak out the great Euro soycret, or else the Eurocommissar will make you pay.