Gab-chan pantsu

Describe the aroma as accurately as you can.

A mixutre of shit, sweat, and vaginal secretion. During certain parts of the month, blood too.

>shit

I don't believe you.

>Implying that they don't smell like fresh laundry due to the fact that she's an Angel

Do Japs have toilet paper or do they use those asshole-water-shooter toilets?

both, because they are not filthy like the american which doesn't use water.

You're not wrong, I am pretty filthy.

now use a flowing water. Please.

B-but user-chan, then I won't have an excuse to touch my Chocolate Starfish regularly.

Heavenly.

American filth
Now use a flowing water
Please become cleaner

haikued tfy

Impressive

Heavenly

The closest thing to pure heavenly bliss you will ever smell.

considering our similar lifestyles they probably smell like my own after few days of wearing them

Don't forget urine. Gabu is probably too lazy to wipe properly so there'll always be a few drops of urine that go into her pantsu.

For some girls, even the not so old, that could happen anyway due to the weaker urethra and bladder.

There's going to be a big white-ish stain in the middle, that is the normal result of vaginal secretions especially if hygiene isn't exactly a thing for the person who wears it. Farts, a lot of them, have went into it and there may be a whiff of urine as well. I could see Gab as the kind of player who holds it in for as long as possible while playing and then only takes a break for the toilet if it can't be helped, which means that even when she goes to the toilet some drops or driplets will prematurely eject themselves.

I'd recommend Vignes pantsu instead, or Raphis.

The smell of NEET

I'm delighted with the level of detail in some of the responses here. Shows that you've taken the question seriously and really thought about it.

the stench of an unclean otaku after days of online gaming

Does anyone ever even remark anything on her smell? Only scene I seem to remember is Vigne telling her that she was sticky when Gabu's AC died or something like that.
So you are probably right.

I have no idea why she thought the neko ears would make it more believable.

I want to be Gab

call me if you ever succeed

Under the primrose stars, the pantsu
Lie abed, on green, threadbare croft
Of sleeping daisy, clover and moss,
Trails with hushed air, an embroidery
So fine as to stitch blushing heart fall
And wrap the fluids full of quietude
In graces, winding, soft, granulating
Time, wings flutter and hum, winsome
Sparks, fire white, flying as little suns
Burst confetti, in sweet encampment,