Nanatsu no Taizai

Spoiler out. Looks like the connection between Arthur and Escanor is clear now.

I'll go myself!!
Then I will take Camelot back!!

Ar…

Are you a fool or what!? There aren't just the demons swarming in the castle… There's also Zeldris of the Ten Commandments!? You know, the most powerful and most wicked executioner of the Demon clan!!?
*Ow ow*
I'll manage if I take even "that" back.

"That"?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-234-spoiler
wasabisyrup.com/archives/uPETAzG6Ix4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy Sword
Excalibur.

It won't budge…
So it's the magic sword that gives its strength to the ones it chose…
No… this differes from the Demon magic altogether… Then-

…what did you say? Hundred people got killed?

You're unable to comprehend who beat them yet!?

Honestly, what an incompetent bunch…!!
Alright, move back!!

So the death god whose identity is perfectly unknown has been the one landing a surprise attack on us every day.
Hmpf… What an utterly foolish action… I will be the one teaching them in person…

Zeldris…
My representant… my son…

This is Father!! That's unsightly… I will capture the trespassers without fai-
I care not…

Anyway, I have good news…
Good news… what are they?

The Demon King is going to awaken.

Father is about to wake up!? But there's still plenty time until the seal gets removed…
It isn't me… it is the one who was to be my original successor…

Don't tell me… it's that traitor…?

Hah… hah… Don't say that. You should accept your brother as your new king.
That's… but!!

Now I give you an order.

Q/A:
Q245: Mitsuki Usagi-san (Hyogo Prefecture): Did Meliodas know that Gowther was a doll?
Nakaba: He knew about it because the real Gowther was his friend to begin with.

Pic 6:
Recover Meliodas…!!!
Center text: The worst quickening…! Zeldros' evil hand draws near, looking for the new king
Margin text: The Demon King's goal was to sit on the throne Meliodas who has regained his brutality…!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 235 / A new threat.

----

End

Mera did good. I hope the demon king rewards her properly for her services.

>that Mel face

>Das it mane

>inb4 arthur kill meliodas with excalibur

Arthur the Alpha.

Yeah, it was partially because Mel was an absolute retard, but she made way better results than anyone would have expected, she deserves a pat on the head and her sexy body back.

And when the hell are Garan/Estarossa/Monspiet/Derrierie coming back.

>Mel was an absolute retard
Honestly who can blame him, he's a 3k years old tortured man about to lose the only person he loves yet again.

Finally his legend has started.

kek

Didn't Meliodas already get BTFO by Escanor?

>Escanor becomes the peak of humanity for one minute a day
>Arthur will do the peak of humanity-tier attacks as long as he has his sword
Niggas broke

How crazy will the Arthur sequel get?

Yes and Escanor is currently down wit 98% damages while Meliodas is awakening and going to reach his full power soon.

All this happend because Mel can't sit on his ass and keep his anger at chick when the sins were doing just fine without him, now he's another problem they should worry about

Nanatsu no Taizai: Dragon Ball
Arthur's manga: Dragon Ball Z/Super

Don't forget that Mera gimped herself as well.

DK better mention Escanor being weakened to Zeldris and tell him he need to take care of him before he gets better.

Anyway, that pretty much confirms that Meliodas was near DK tier.

With that look on his face, he's probably coming back towards his senses.

Tits cure madness.

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-234-spoiler

>With that look on his face, he's probably coming back towards his senses.

Doesn't feel that way to me. He's just in a bad state after the sun ass stomping.

I guess to fulfill the prophecy, Gowther, Diane and King will fight Induras Zeldris while Arthur has to deal with Meliodas to come full circle.

He doesn't give a fuck. He wants his son back.

So that Escanor can then all burn them to cinder? Great idea. He should have saw him in The One form.

But he saw him.

>bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-234-spoiler

His expression looks so much softer than previously

He's damaged and unconscious.

>Zeldris is gonna get cucked of his throne
Poor guy. Is there anything Meliodas won't keep taking from him?

Mel is the oldest son, he was always the heir.

Estarossa is ahead of Zeldris in succession.

Arthur confirmed for the APEX once more.

Mel lost his chance, that he's given it just because he's "coming back" is unfair as fuck.

>Estarossa is ahead of Zeldris in succession.
No way. He is the weakest, Mel doesn't pay attention to him, his dad said nothing about him. Only Zeldris cares.

>That's… but!!
Zeldris is the son that tries so hard to be obedient, but always ends up getting the shorter end of the stick.

So Zeldris was really in direct contact with the DK, makes sense. And the latter really got sealed along with the rest, but for some reason he's not out yet?

Most of the demons aren't out

I sure hope that in his manga he won't get cucked.

>Zeldris jobbed to a motionless sword
Is there a single Commandment lesft that wasn't humiliated?

About time they bring Excalibur into the story. Arthur about to fuck shit up.

>Is there a single Commandment lesft that wasn't humiliated?

No.

Arthur is so cute, I would like to see him in a dress

Hawks' eyes confirmed for being DK's eyes. That explains Hawk's reincarnation. The DK did the same to a random animal he did to Elizabeth, so he can watch his son.

>Eli's boobs are glowing again
What does it mean?
Also that earring is in the picture again, it 100% holds either Mael, Ludo, or the SG.

And Meliodas with Escanor jobbed to the Perfect Cube, according to you.

>The earring contains Elizabeth's Goddess form

That 'That's... but!!' is not him having a problem with accepting Mel as king. He was going to say: 'That's... but, that scary Escanor guy is there as well. I'm not going anywhere near him!'

Reminder that the APEX OF HUMANITY would have been dead after Shokichi Komachi dealt with him if the fucker hadn't stole Eva's planaria abilities.

no one cares about terra niggers

Zeldris is only stronger because he uses borrowed power from papa. Estarossa can mostly take care of himself and was given a defensive Commandment. Zeldris is weak, so papa boosted up him. The DK is an amazing family man and Mel is an ungrateful little shit.

Also Rhitta jobbed to Meliodas, Escanor's soul stealing resistance jobbed to Mera, and Mel jobbed to the sun.

That's an unfair way to look at it. Using the DK's power is literally Zeldris ability. It's not simply something that the DK granted him, but something he was born with. That's like saying Estarossa's/Meliodas' Counter attacks are cheats when it's simply their power.

What happens when the DK dies? Will Zeldris become weak? Having your power depend on someone else sucks.

At least me and Japan do.

>What happens when the DK dies?
The DK literally can't die. That's why he's still alive even after being "killed" and trapped inside the purgatory unlike any of the other demons.

All commandment's perception jobbed to Ban, Ban's virginity jobbed to Elaine, Hendrickson's Dark Nebula jobbed to Hawk.

>>Zeldris jobbed to a motionless sword
>He doesn't know what Excalibur is
I know you are pretending to be a retard in order to bait, because you nailed it.

>Ban's virginity jobbed to Elaine
That's the good kind of jobbing

Bullshit. Zeldris is strong and he is about 100 years younger than Estarossa. We don't even know the whole deal about the connection between him and the Demon King.

That's never been stated.

Nakaba's fanbook revealed the powers of the commandments a year+ ago.

>All commandment's perception jobbed to Ban
Doesn't work because Dolor has ""powerful"" "magical" eye that "can" """"see"""" """""""""a lot of things""""""""" hidden to the normal eyes. The real jobbing took place at that moment.

What if Dolor's eye only sees powerful opponents from far away? Ban was an ant to him.

Dolor's eye is supposed to see much but it actually sees nothing. Escanor's real targets? No. Meliodas's hidden intentions? Fuck no. Some dude sneaking up on one of his comrades for a kill? Do you even need to ask?
Nakaba really dropped the ball with naming him Balor, a mythical character whose biggest trait was his eye. Should have just made his eye deadly just like the mythical Balor had instead of that non-working nonsense that is useless. Would also nicely explain why he had to wear a bag on his head.

Elizabeth is literally perfect.

>implying Ban doesn't have Non-Detection

powerlevels

Elizabeth is a dumb whore

Whatever implications are implied it doesn't change the whole idea of Dolor's magical eye having been established as completely worthless. The dude had 3 occasions to use it correctly and do something cool and he failed 3 times out of 3. Dolor is cool like he is now but he will always remain a disappointing eye jobber.

Zeldris plz

Get off Sup Forums, Meliodas. Right now you aren't even supposed to like her.

I see where this is going. Zeldris and Estarossa goes to retrieve Mel while Elizabeth tries to purify him. Merlin buys them time and fights the brothers. When she is defeated, Perfect Cube crumbles, but Mel comes out now a good guy again. Mel vs Zel, and when Estarossa tries something, Escanor wakes up. Esta vs Escanor round 2, but now time is on Estarossa's side.
Meanwhile Diane, King and Gowther infiltrate Camelot. King and Diane fight Mon and Der, Gowther mets up with Arthur. They fight Hawk.
Once in a while we cut to a panel of Ban on a bed naked, crying how useless he is while Elaine rides him.

Last time Zeldris and Merlin had a clash, Merlin barely escaped with surviving one spell from Zeldris and even that cursed her so strongly that Elizabeth had to interfere and got help from Zeldris with remembering her past.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/uPETAzG6Ix4

>koala demon
lol

Demons fear the samurai!

Diane and Escanor's conversation is quite different in the official translation.

And the part about Escanor.

So what kind of "strain" is it it exactly? What was being accumulated?

>official translation.
Dude, CR translations always sucked. Why do you care about them?

I guess the sunformations put a strain on his body. Maybe the glasses stopped the transformations so his body won't be damaged by them. Fighting as THE ONE must be really tiring for a frail old human like Escanor.

Because Escanor's last exchange with Diane actually makes sense now?

Or maybe it's because of the glasses if anything?

So it was Nanashi that killed 100 demons in a day, not Arthur.

This guy is clearly way stronger than Ban.

>Looks like the connection between Arthur and Escanor is clear now.

No. I guess Escanorfags realized that Arthur was destined to be the strongest, now they're trying to take credit.

>No.

>Holy Sword Escanor
>Holy Sword Excalibur
Really makes me think

What if Escanor becomes a sword?

Maybe he already is.

Very crazy. Especially withthe Round Table. The Sins will probably have more godly roles, Meliodas will probably be Demon King in the sequel and would have ended his curse. So he'll probably look like Estarossa with longer hair or something.

Zeldris is more suited for the role of the Demon King.

He would be the same as his father and would start another war with the Goddess Clan. Meliodas will most likely take the throne and give the Demon Clan their much needed change.

Ugly handle that look painful to hold.

This

This story needs more Sylvester. Shame he died on Mars. Joseph was a bitch but Asimov was a real man.

True.

Crabdad was the GOAT, but so was Alex, the Russkies were pretty much the best in terms of bro tier characters and husbandos.