Rome

Hey Italians in Rome, what is Rome like?

It is really nice. Here a pic of la Fontana di Trevi

It is really nice. Here a pic of la Fontana di Trevi

What are you doing, user?

You do realize that many other European visit Rome right?

> visit
I'm talking to the people that live there, so everyone else need not apply

>nigerian colony

She's got a kissable neck

Interesting. My same pic with two different file names and addresses. I’ll screen capture it for the weird folder

She’s fully smootchable. A warm day in Rome. Just going down that street you reach pic related

Shit.

Roman here.
ABSOLUTE SHITHOLE.
I'm disappointed. If you go in the centre of Rome you see niggers everywhere trying to sell you shit. Just a week ago a nigger tried to use the " hey bro you lost something " scam on me. Told him to fuck off right away.
Problem is that I know someday I will snap and reveal my power level to them. I know one day I will snap and the first nigger that will stop me trying to sell me some shit I will call him what he is : a nigger.
If you go to castel sant Angelo on the beautiful bridge you see a pajeets or nigger every 4 meters (I'm not even memeing here. Really every 4 meters) trying to sell you shit.
I have arrived to the point where I think we should round them up and hit them with sticks until they get to know their fucking place. I was not like this a year ago. I hated them but didn't think we should use violence on them but after seeing the indifference of the government? The Italian girl with her vagina removed to hide the sexual violence when she was dead or to make some nigerian ritual vodoo?
I want to see them suffer.

The city center, the Vatican...

they are as brown as you, why do you complain?

We shaped the world as we know it today
What did your people do beside sleeping in huts and fucking yetis?
Know your place snownigger.

Niggers are black, user.
Italians can't be browner than Arabs.

When Germania sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing Huns, they're bringing crime. They're Pagans and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to Legionaries and they're telling us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.
It’s coming from more than Germania. It’s coming from all over eastern Europa, and it’s coming probably— probably— from Northern Africa. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

Remember, it's YOUR land. We need to remember this all of us
Europeans, we have moral superiority here. We just need to find a way to put that into action.

Fuck off

Distant cousin of yours, just ignore these divide and conquer fuckers.

Traini showed you the way.

Is it true? Do all roads really lead to Rome? I went on one road and ended up in Frankston, so I dunno.

obviously all the roman roads, and believe it or not all academic roads

I was in Rome for almost two weeks back in August.

The place was filled to the fucking brim with Indians shouting "WATER WATER WATER!".

I trolled them every chance I got. I was riding on the top deck of an open tour bus calling down to them asking for water and sure enough a horde of smelly Indians would come, scrambling to be the one to sell me water.

Then there's kebab and halal foodshops EVERYWHERE.

Gypsies are a massive issue too.

Overall I liked the city for its history and monuments. It's a much better place to be than the shithole that Brussels is and it seems to have better demographics than London and Paris.