Checkmate bigots

checkmate bigots
ADD BLACK PEOPLE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw devs intentionally provoked this controversy because they knew Sup Forums + sjws would have advertised the game for free and sjws weren't gonna buy it anyway and probabbly many of you just bought it to support "le based dev" and already dropped the game

Its actually not bad

>gas-lighting

Except everything you wrote is false.

Herbal Alchemy = Magic now

Why do we keep doing this.

>implying potions aren’t real

Add witchcraft as well if you add blacks.

Jewish ancestry kept me from buying it.

There's a blackface mod for Captain Bernard.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134

Oh, word? I’ve only watched my friend play it, but I thought the combat looked like butt.

>Diversifies the game world by making Cpt.Bernard an african-american
>an african-american
lol what

What about voice acting?

It was originally deleted from NexusMods for being a troll (which it is) but was restored with the proviso that the chat would be disabled on the mod.

Just a texture replacement, voice is the same. Mod scene is very basic now because they have no real mod tools.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BLACK PEOPLE

>potions didn't exist during the middle age

U wot m8?

its better than skyrim's swing spam at least
its wonky but decently complex

WHERE ARE MY NIGGER SLAVES?

(that's what he means, right?)

It's weird how they argue for inserting basketball-Americans in medieval Bohemia by explaining that there is already some other nonsensical stuff in the game.

The combat is legitimately good once you've levelled up a fair amount - which is at least realistic, but I can see why it's putting a lot of people off because you do start off like a complete spastic.

Why aren't there any black game developers?

I know there was that Time of Times or something, which was praised then flopped and closed the company. I think it was came with GG

Jesus Christ be praised

Looks like shit but if you actually win you feel like king of the world for killing some peasant

Some people are just our enemies, i think i must get used to it

I dunno, the idea of owning black slaves in medieval Bohemia might not be historically accurate, but it would be fun.

newfags will always respond to bait 200% of the time

>Why aren't there any black game developers?

>who is Derek Smart

oh fuck he'll be in the thread now won't he

Is it worth $60? Or should I wait for the price to drop?

maybe you could make a mod that makes the Hungarians black

>cry about white people in video games
>meanwhile praise black panther for the exact same thing

The natives saved the Eurocucks with magical potions against scurvy. Historical.

It's out on GoG tomorrow. Which means it'll be free soon.

Fuck off, nigger.

Like playing on the stereotype that we're so pozzed in this country, we automatically refer to every black person as "African American" regardless of where they're actually from.

Listen here nigger, I'm no newfag. I've been been on the chans WAY longer than you.

>Implying Alchemists and Witch Doctors werent a thing in Medieval Europe

What a fucking mouth breathing idiot.

There were potions and who are you to say if they worked.
Corpse magic, blood and stem cells were used for thousands of years medicinally so OP is just wrong.
Fools mate, fastest checkmate possible. You're done.

Leaning towards worth it atm. Check back in a week if you're too strapped for cash to support the dev/don't want to drop the $60

Doesn't actually matter, it's the optics that count. Now devs see a politically incorrect game can not only succeed, but have its sales skyrocket because of its stance on certain issues. It's good for us.

?

>162026244
it's this easy kids

Why are these faggots so obsessed with cramming blacks into everything, don't we have to deal with the consequences of having niggers enough in real life, does fantasy really need niggers too?

>faggot betas think Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a bad game
>These faggots probably couldnt play Gothic 1 and 2 if their lives depended on it

FOR GOMEZ!

>?
GoG is the pirate's paradise, is what he's saying. Since they don't use any DRM.

we wuz prisoners and shit

Its a good game but full of bugs for now. Wait a few weeks.

I'll possibly pick it up next month. My backlog of games never touched is getting retarded. But if this is how they are being marketed, PC crap ruins the game. I never bothered finishing Dishonoured 1 because it bored the arse off me but somebody gave me D2 at Christmas and I put it on a couple of days ago. What a retarded world. Everyone race all mixed into steam punk town, women are equally represented amoungst the melee fighting guards and street robbers. Fact is in real life if a woman started to fight me I'd spank her.

potions aren't historically accurate, but they weren't put in the game for historical accuracy either. instead of spending weeks/months in a hospital, you press a button and move on, it's a gameplay feature.

africans existed, but historically in a different place at that time (spoiler:africa). to put them in central europe at that time would not be historically accurate, nor a gameplay feature. it would just be to please someone that wants africans in the game for whatever reason, which they were not about. call it integrity.

We Wuz The Kings General and Sheeet

I agree add blacks, we need diversity in games.

Elite Dangerous is a space sim with a heavy focus on realism. Even down to station rotation. But they don't get rid of FTL travel and even have some aliens. Being 100% realistic is just boring.

Being historically accurate doesn't extend to game-play mechanics. Not to mention limitations in software and tech (can't fuck whores, people aren't a 1:1 of real people, etc).

None of this downplays what they achieved. Realism is still important for immersion.

>Potions aren't realistic even though they are based on real life ointments or monastic recipes
>Basically everything else is meant to have some sort of realism but you don't even care about that
Very good criticism.

>It's out on GoG tomorrow
Then I will try it. If I like it I will buy it. I am always willing to buy before a sell if it's a good game and on GOG.

Meh, lack of re-spawn in those games made things boring A/B chores for me.

Naw, 30 hours in and still playing.

>lack of re-spawn
aka, a games actions having consequences

I'm not talking about major players. But once most things are dead it's a walking simulator. Woo.

Though games like Baldur's gate did a good job despite that.

It's a great game, just be sure to have decent cpu and gpu. Combat's not that good, and there's not a lot of it, so don't bother if that's your thing. Fairly sure you can even avoid most of it. There's an achivement for not killing anyone, but you do get opportunites of of sparing opponents during combat, so who knows if it really is possible to go through game without combat.

Main story is great, sides are fairly generic, and there is little hand holding, so that can put of many.

Ryzen 3 and 1060 gb good enough? Pls

Though I like to kill things, main reason I play vidya, I'll still give it a go.

sure, i'm on ssd + 480 + i6600k, 40-60fps everything on ultra with shadows and lightning on medium.

Im buying the game this week. I for one support these guys for not bending the knee to liberal faggots

Honestly, it's the best RPG I've played in years. The combat is the best part IMO.

Bugs aside the game is awesome, already have something like 25h and the bugs become inconspicuous anyway

This

If you loose a combat its because the person is just better than you, not because they have more health or some bullshit win mechanic

Faggot

Chupemela

I don't know bean talk. I'm American in San Jose for the night.

Im using a ryzen 5 and rx470

If you have an ssd, put it on it, load times diminish greatly.

This

Its important to show AAA gaming companies you dont have to cater to faggots to sell a game, its just has to be entertaining.

It means, suck my dick.

I heard that the next version of the mod will add the voice of Billy Dee Williams.

Lol the black people can brew the potions.

Nah, I'm on tinder. I'm going to fuck one of your women tonight. Should I say that to her?

>also we should all aspire to be like Harry Potter

Of course, have fun

Wait till you're through first third, everything will start dropping dead in front of you. You get op very fast.

>sneak up behind night watch
>kill with dagger
>other guy wakes up
>grab his face and smash with hilt
>kick in stomach
>over head swing
>skull_crushed.jpg
>loot
>repeat
Once you get gud it's.... poetry.

awww you guys are cute.... you should hang out

Bet that cunt loved harry potter though.

Elixirs would have been a fucking disgrace though

Dope. I plan on leaving a couple orphans here. Your chicks are so stupid when it comes to sex ed.

>potions
Mint and chamomile tea for digestion
>nightshade and poison mushrooms for poisons.
>potions indeed.

Git gud

Too complex for ya? Silly COD faggut