You think you are hard fuckers, Sup Forums?

You think you are hard fuckers, Sup Forums?
If anyone of you fucking nazis dares, then come at me! I will beat you AfD fascist losers into a bloody mess!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6c17SLB7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post address, pussy.

you are drunk hans, go home

I just love ripping their piercings out. So enjoyable. What kind of idiot goes into the battlefield with meathooks to be ripped apart with?

shitpost thread?

I once put a banana in my teachers ass. Was hot until I found out her dick was in fact not feminine at all

disarming someone with a bat isn't very hard.

OP is a faggot.
sage goes in the options field

lol that bat is way too small to stop me

LOL
fucking suspenders

Gay lumberjacks

Like I want to be around you

Do not even reply.
Just report this shit.

can you and me just chill and play mario kart 64 and you tell me why you feel the way you do? I kinda want to know but probably will not turn from moussolinis doctrin. Sorry, lets just chill and chat man.

I'd like to see what scars he has, especially on his hands. As if half these people half the balls to swing that bat. Typically in a group of ten people only two or three will be willing to fight. I'd say antifist's may be a little higher, maybe three or four out of ten would fight so long as they're wearing a mask and can have a quick retreat. I dislike fighting and have felt bad after every fight I've ever been in. My hands are also fucked up which is shitty. Violence is so gay. I hate being around violent people and tough guys and I hate being a big guy because people will try to fuck with me first.

Damn, man. Can we finally get peopl to see the jew so we can go ahead and finally get along.

is that a teeball bat?

You won't come here anyway, but if you dare, I will rip you to shreds, no Nazi can stand against a true ANTIFASCHIST.

Here is my Facebook Id: 100002255737887, If you read my feed, maybe you will let go of your Nazi ways. I believe all people can change, some just need a few hits from my bat.

Fuck off Clanton sack of piss

You ever think to consider that maybe others know hand to hand combat with weapons a lot better than you? That or, you know, someone could just put a slug in your chest.

Why do all antifa look gay?

Why are you anti-nazis? You hate the jews even more than we do.

even a commie has to answer these digits, please if you will not answer my question.

why do you not hate jews?

You look like you're ready to go blow some dudes in an alleyway.

I'd unironically like to have a go with this skinny faggot. He can have the bat, i'll bring a small hammer.

>Commie touts a baseball bat
>Baseball bat, an equipment from a game that literally embodies Capitalist America.

Kys, faggot.
Use a sickle to cut your balls off first.

This doesn't smell right lads. Who gives out their fb id like that? Especially some antifa retard? They wouldn't even be knowledgeable on that shit. Some user is probably trying to get you to be his personal army.
sage

Not one non white in his finds list. Me, a literal nazi has more black and Spanish irl friends than an antif

This shirt is better and shows what /k/ will do to leftis.

German gunner!

Careful, that dildo went places.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6c17SLB7E

Come to Reiskirchen Germany, and I will KILL you 1v1 you fucking NAZI.

I will answer your questions, after all, I'm here to convince the people - by any means necessary.
So why am I a communist?
It's because all people are fundamentally equal. And only because you are born smarter or more talented it does not mean that you are better than everyone else.
Everyone deserves the same compassion.
Everyone deserves the same, and I will make communism work. Does not matter if someone fucked up in the past.
And Israel is not the jews.
The jews are a religion, just like Muslims or Christians, or transsexuals.
It is just diversity, and it makes us strong.

I fight fascists like you, because the only way for evil to triumph, is when good men do

I thought suspenders was a neo nazi thing

I doubt you're an antifa and I doubt you even care about politics at all.

UR Mommy said the cookies were ready and the new coloring books came in!

save someone else the energy and kys, faggot

You wouldn't hit a woman, would you?

>only because you are born smarter or more talented it does not mean that you are better than everyone else.

How are people taking this bait?

>Commie put the bat way up his ass to hallucinate that communism will work.

Diversity alright, use a cricket bat next time.

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

yep, you have mental problems

The fucking state of it.

Would you fight a Nazi with a shootgun?
Or someone with a shootgun and his friends with more guns?

>The jews are a religion, just like Muslims or Christians, or transsexuals.
> or transsexuals.

Antifa are scary af lads, maybe we should consider turning Antifa so we don't fight them in the streets?

You can keep your bat so got a chance at least.

Let's roll.
Pic related. It's me.

I'm in Frankfurt tomorrow, where are you fag.

>because the only way for evil to triumph, is when good men do
so your idea of good men triumphing means evil does too? see I do not like evil much and more me it is that evil is scarce when Good men triumph, maybe that is why we differ.

damn germanon, what happened to your hand?

here you go OP. put your money where your bf's cock is

> Germany

figures

I literally broke it punching heads

The irony of this hipster appropriating skinhead suspenders

Commie heads?

I'll shove that little bat up your ass, faggot.

Because my ancestors were the Nazis that free men fought against.
And they also had machine guns and shotguns, and they killed them anyway.
And so I will do the same.
But this time, Germans will be on the right side of history.

You already got my address.

can you even swing that bat?
why are commies always skinny manlet soyboys?
is it the lack of food?

Looks like Ahmed wasnt impressed with your bj skills.

Nice to see Borat finally got a haircut.

You gave a facebook id you stupid cunt. Nobody is clicking on that.

Get ready for prison for preying down a minor HAHA.

soooooooo scary XD

Is that the girl from Dexter