PARKLAND FALSE FLAG

YET MORE EVIDENCE IT WAS A DRILL GONE LIVE.

AS ALWAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug
youtube.com/watch?v=flCiZ1JrSbA
archive.is/VAZ5p#selection-2083.0-2083.245
youtube.com/watch?v=FHBerlgzCRg
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
citizenfreepress.com/breaking/pam-bondi-were-investigating-scott-israel/
truepundit.com/busted-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-visited-cnn-hq-shooting-ranted-live-cnn/
towerforum.org/sheriff-scott-israel-bio/
youtube.com/watch?v=kK82bEEFPck
archive.is/VoifS#selection-1925.0-1937.282
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/968305979300503552
archive.is/bX96r#selection-2209.1-2209.331
infowars.com/parkland-teacher-shooter-was-wearing-full-metal-body-armor-helmet-face-mask/
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/967927610176098304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug

FORGOT LINK

Another false flag planned for wednesday.

I will stop it with my bare hands

Sup Forums will stop it with memes of a green cartoon frog.

Holy fucking bump

BUMP

bump

Even better

my fucking sides.

He says in the video he was getting behind as many kids as he could. Shooting was coming from the front of him. SO he was shielding himself with the kids. What a great Coach.

youtube.com/watch?v=flCiZ1JrSbA

Bump

How about tomorrow?

it seems as if they are coinciding the locations of this shit with connections to JFK in some way shape or form. I would look up if there's anything relevant from that town that relates to JFK or htat entire situation.

bump

2 teachers, 3rd floor. both claim to get "grazed" by a bullet.
>When the fire alarm rang near the end of the school day on Wednesday at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, teacher Ernest Rospierski assumed it was a “code red” drill.
Earlier that day at a staff meeting, teachers had been told there would soon be a “code red” or “lockdown” drill — in which teachers and students practice their response to an immediate threat — but they hadn’t been told the date.

shooting was coming from the front when he pushed them in the alcove beside his locked door, when the shooter reloaded they headed for the exit at the opposite end to the shooter. the shooter was behind them.

new AK 47?
has the police officially stated the weapon he used?

does anyone have any of the stories from early on. Kids talking about the shooter(s) taunting them to come out. I remember one kids said his friend fell for it and was shot dead.

story from the 16 said
>There was just Nikolas Cruz and his Smith & Wesson M&P 15

woops I reply to myself!

There isn't such a thing as and AK chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. AKs are 7.62x39.

Be wary of the angle.......

>The shooter knew about the drill and used it get extra time in the confusion....

screen cap this

They are going to have huge revelations yet to come with vegas and parkland.

Article from the 15th mention the taunting. I know there is more though!
>Another girl, who sought refuge under desks in a classroom with fellow students, told how the shooter tried to get them to come out. “He was taunting us, going ‘hey, hey’, screaming at us like he wanted to get us out. But we wouldn’t,” she said.
archive.is/VAZ5p#selection-2083.0-2083.245

youtube.com/watch?v=FHBerlgzCRg

Donald Trump
This guy got Vietnam deferments for "Bone Spurs".
This guy won't face over 20 sexual molestation accusers.
This guy won't release his taxes.
This guy won't talk to Mueller.
This guy only talks to Fox News about Conspiracy Theories.
This guy (all of a sudden) is going to storm a school with an active shooter while unarmed.
LOL! GTFO.
He is the worst example of a human being I can muster.

Cruz is a jew?

Sheriff lsrael to be investigated by Fla Attorney General

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/pam-bondi-were-investigating-scott-israel/

Why did he escape the school when his escape plan was to visit subway, mcdonalds then walk the streets aimlessly? Wouldn't he have wanted to kill more in the remaining time?

Had he already accomplished enough and wanted to savor freedom for one more hour?

Did he drop his weapons when he somehow knew the police were there (by sirens or otherwise) or was he timing himself and figured 10 minutes was max. limit?

>false flag
>makes the FBI and police look ridiculously incompetent
Did Trump finally pull one off?

CIA operation. Nothing to see here. Move along.

truepundit.com/busted-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-visited-cnn-hq-shooting-ranted-live-cnn/

This is why I love Sup Forums

hmm to bad we didn't spin it as a trump false flag early on. Then the liberals would investigate

>parkland students hear foreign language during shooting, possibly russian
>did Russia hack our children?
I can see the headlines now. Missed opportunity

He probably left when the shooters pulled the fire alarm and kids gathered outside. Alexa Miednik joked about him being the shooter with him. At that point, he knew he could be blamed and it was suspicious for an expelled student to be there.

no one actually see Nick Cruz shooting. They just describe someone in mask, helmet, body armor. The t-shirt Nick was wearing was his JROTC which would have been recognizable to anyone who see him.

next time. remember. maybe make a copy pasta and fill in the blanks when the next incident happens. We need to expose criminal institutions

he did it im pretty sure. But the fast food thing is scary. Why wouldnt he live in a hole for a week and then shoot up the polie station or something?

has anyone shopped this handsome lad into a full blonde aryan yet?

Why is it always the same day as a pre-planned drill? someone in the news media needs to ask this question.

And next time there is a drill planned for your school, DON'T GO.

time for the Militia to plan school drills. Fucking cops work for criminals making them criminals when they follow orders

Bump, for fuck's sake

Please, let this be the one we pop open.

"In 2013, he (Scott Israel) was honored as the “Man of the Year” by the Shomrim Society and “Democrat of the Year” from the Broward County Democratic Party."

Source: towerforum.org/sheriff-scott-israel-bio/

bump

Bump

There's AK type rifles in a range of calibers.

FUCK BUBBA WALLACE

During a preplanned drill
Hmmm
>smells a little jewy

bump

Cruz looks like Mr. peepers from snl.
youtube.com/watch?v=kK82bEEFPck

>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.
archive.is/VoifS#selection-1925.0-1937.282
Funny because the shooting start on 1st floor. I love old articles

>"There's a real school shooting going on right now i'm not even playing i just heard 10 gunshots there's police everything i'm shaking," @Luvanth wrote at 2:42 p.m. Wednesday. That tweet triggered a Dataminr alert in many newsrooms, spurring news coverage of the attack.
shooting only last 6 minutes and start at 2:21

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/968305979300503552

MORE EVIDENCE

Seems like so many real attacks have happened during drills, they should maybe nix 'simulated gunfire.'

It makes it too easy for people to not know when the real thing is in there actually killing people.

oh what this.

Yes that's it! I just couldn't place it. Thank you

Beats the alternative user.

It's so obvious that this is bs. Every event, every single one, there's always some fucking "drill". Wake up.
Nobody ever seems to (conveniently) know the exact dates of these "drills"

It's real. Dam, found his twitter and his tweet was like the first one out during the shooting.

I worked for a big entertainment company in LA the past several years and about two years ago we got an email saying there would be an active shooter drill in the building. I planned to skip out that day but a few days before it was supposed to happen another email came out saying they were cancelling it. Shit was freaky, think I saved the email somewhere in case the building got shot up that day

MY THEORY: AS INDICATED BY MULTIPLE EYEWITNESSES THERE WAS A SWAT TEAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DRILL IN WHICH BLANKS WERE USED.

THE SWAT TEAM WAS SET UP. THEIR BLANKS WERE REPLACED WITH LIVE ROUNDS BY AN INSERTED SATANIC JEW CIANIGGER AGENT.

THEY THEN START HIDING THE BODIES UNDER MAT'S.

IT JUST GOES ON FROM THERE.

CRUZ WAS SET UP AS THE FALL GUY AND TO BE AT THE SCENE

>someone in the news media needs to ask this question
the fact that they will never touch this question proves that they know it was a false flag

Now I notice every Sup Forums Douglas school shooting thread from 14th-15th I had bookmarked is 404

If anyone REALLY got wind of a false flag, the answer would be to plant cameras around the location to film the preparation, much in the way that Alfred Little did when exposing Chinese fraud companies.

they'd immediately know whether they were blanks. whoever was shooting knew what they were doing. it was a globalist affiliated private military contractor.

thought - is it possible that deputies that were responding to the school may have been going there to do participate in a drill - and confused the attack with the drill?

that ROTC kid that was on the news. When I first read his story of him using the Kevlar sheets, it mentions him seeing bodies under mats. He recognize the shiny ROTC shoes, so he knew some of them died. All the ROTC dead kids end up going missing

If there was going to be a drill why weren’t they prepared? This whole thing reeks of Jews.

>"Then I heard more and more shots, and I heard banging next door," Michael said. "My first instinct was to text my mom and dad and tell them that I loved them in case I was killed. Then I called 911. I just said there's an active shooter at Stoneman Douglas and hung up because I heard footsteps coming back toward our classroom."
>He said several of the roughly 20 students in the class started to cry and other students were trying to calm them down, telling them that everything was going to be fine.
>Michael said that after about four or five minutes, the gunfire subsided. He said he heard the sound of police yelling in the halls and banging on his door.
>archive.is/bX96r#selection-2209.1-2209.331
This kid hears police in the hall banging on the doors very fast!

“Then I suddenly saw the shooter, about 20 feet from me, standing at the end of the hallway, actively shooting down the hallway – just a barrage of bullets. And I’m staring at him thinking, ‘Why is the police here? This is strange.’ He was in full metal garb – helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’d never seen before.”

infowars.com/parkland-teacher-shooter-was-wearing-full-metal-body-armor-helmet-face-mask/

This is schlomo sheckelstein your swat instructor from israel.

He has some new drills in the coming days for you to help prepare for school shootings ;) some of you are going to have to pretend to be school shooters ;)

Makes sense desu

>By the end of the rampage, Mr. Cruz had killed 12 people inside the school and three outside it, including someone standing on a street corner
>including someone standing on a street corner

No one living in trailer working part time at the dollar tree can afford an arsenal of weapons, bullets, and body armor. It's just not fucking possible.

Seriously Florida's minimum wage is $8.25.
PT average at best 30 a week. That's 247.00 before taxes! That's without food, clothing, shelter, cell phone, entertainment, anything.

Your average AR15 is about 1500 bucks. Let's say these family friends gave him food and shelter and a cell phone out of the goodness of their heart? WTF? He threaten them and yet he remained there even after the cops were called? Again WTF? No mental health check, nothing.

Dreamer

you know what i can't fucking believe is that limp dicked faggots are actually flying their flag at half mast for this shit. every time i see this i want to drive my car through the wall of their business.

blah blah blah
>the worst I can muster

>Simulated gun fire
>American education

"12 people lost their lives inside the school, and three outside it, including someone standing on a street corner, according to Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel."

how did he kill people outside if he supposedly started shooting inside and left his weapon inside

commit a tragedy for being bullied
goes to jared fogles sandwich shop
when will this ride end?

You're a nobody.

Have a look at these poor, poor damaged kids.
Probably right before Ellen hands them all checks for $25000

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/967927610176098304

Any info on who died outside? They very likely saw (((something))) they weren't supposed to and got killed to stop a potential witness

He got $25k from his moms inheritance. ARs can be cheap. I heard he used a S&W. Basic one start what like $5-600

Yeah and how much did the lawyers take? 25k is nearly nothing.

Those digits...

Wrong.

Nice digits desu