>Overhaul reassembles him out of guilt after being convinced by Deku
>Mirio gets his Quirk back

>Deku 8% kicks Overhaul in the face
>the heroes think they have won
>behind Eri a portal opens
>a hand touches her
>Eri crumbles and turns into dust
>Shiggy enjoys his first victory

You know, depending on perspective, you could argue that Eri's "left side" was what Todomom was REALLY talking about.

Yes, yes, it's Eri's right, but from Todomom's perspective the horn is coming out from the left.

Will deku learn to keep his fucking mask on!?

>Nothing like this happens
>Eri is already in VL's base for long time
>All we see is just Toga/Twice's clone

Oh no I can see this happening

I made Mirio into Face from Nick Jr because that shit's funny to me.

Will we get to see their fight animated?

Not this season that's for sure

you know he will

there is no way Toga could have kept her composure after seeing men get so bloody for 15 minutes. The entire place would have been soaked

>Deku saves Mirio and Eri
>"Wait something's not right..."
>Eri start's melting
>It was Twice's clone
>Mirio's face when he lost his quirk for nothing
>Cuts to Eri running away and finding Deku
>Toga deku
>Runs in fake deku's arms
>Portal opens
>Toga escapes with the biggest shit eating grin
screencap this shit

deku is shit

Mirio is better than Deku, I hope Deku get killed and Mirio become the super hero. But it's a shonen manga, so it's impossible...

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Ochaco spends an entire evening coming up with the perfect messages to invite Deku to the movies
>He reponds "ok"
>Ochaco shows up at the cinema 20 minutes earlier
>Amost time for the movie to start
>Deku is nowhere to be seen
>Ochaco goes into the cinema to check when's the next showing today
>Hours pass by and she gets worried
>Orders a coffee so people don't get suspicious
>Last showing of the movie ends
>Heart broken
>Decides to head home
>Tries to keep her composture as she cleans off her tears
>Drops what's left of the coffee cup all over her new coat that she bought especially for the date
>Bursts into tears, covers her mouth and runs desperately out of the cinema
>Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>Starts raining
>Walks alone, sees a happy couple on the way home
>Catches a cold
>Gets back to the dorm late, Deku is training again
>Runs to backroom nose first into her pillow and cries herself to sleep
>Tomorrow will be a better day...
>She never realises that she invited Toga disguised as deku

Overhaul is already all but defeated, Deku would be a complete failure to ruin this chance.

>this thread
LeZero confirmed

why is this guy wasting his time as a hero?

>The entire place would have been soaked
In more ways than one

Hopefully deku won't inherit his retardation.

Fag

So he is kinda like Dr. MANHATTAN.

He's like a melee version of him, couldn't he cause a chain reaction in anything he touches to make them explode at molecular level?

Fuck that sounds too OP

He wants a license to touch anyone

>30 seconds covers 5 km
>All Might's usual speed is 600km/hr

>Amajiki and Mirio have been friends since they were little
>Nejire only shows up in the flashback when they're already third years saying they're being called the Big 3

So is Nejire that fucking strong WITHOUT the friendship powers? It seems like she's not as much a part of their group as the two of them are.
Is it just bad writing on Hori's part not getting that point across, or is Nejire actually super powerful all on her own?

Yep, OfA is that strong

really his quirk is probably the most versatile one possible, he should be making new elements and shit not fucking around a hero camp

I mean this guy can totally cure cancer and he's out there fighting super villains

Boy is Mirio lucky he was in Class B and didn't have Aizawa as a teacher.

thats exactly the speed of japans train that broke the world record in 2015

So Deku will have an internal struggle on whether or not he should give up One for All just so Mirio can continue being a hero with a quirk. Right?

she is a part of the big 3, but the other two knew each other while she did not. Also, her quirk is probably the most conventionally destructive of the three.

People keep saying this and seem think the entire school stays the same or something

Vigilantes chaapter 13 raw is out
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028985035

Also, Shonenjump have apparently started translating and are on chapter 5. That may be why Mangastream haven't translated chapter 12 yet

Probably, but he won't actually give OfA to Mirio.

>assemble atoms at will
>walking philosophers stone
He would turn anything her touches into anything

wouldn't the manga be much better with miro as the protagonist?

She was probably one of the strongest and Amajiki was the other, so she sucked up to Amajiki who is kind of a push over and they formed a group with Mirio keeping him from stepping down for Nejire

Here's your (You)

And badly explained. Wth is even stockpiling power? Does that mean all might gets a little weaker everytime he uses it and has to recharge? How does this give him invulnerability?

Fuck you

>gets injected through all that armor
Yeah the needle was being shot from a gun but the length of the needle couldn't have been that long.

>next chapter shows Nejire finally
>she jobbed off screen and is out cold while a new enemy approaches to fight Deku

That "armor" is made of his hair, it wouldn't protect any better than some clothing.

>What did you just say about me, you little quirklet bitch

Nah, not after the effort Hori went into to make Eri as pitiful as possible. I mean, Mirio had this entire internal drama over Eri's expressions, pleas and trauma. I don't think Toga could act that way, or we'd have seen it already. The best we've seen her do is pretend to be another chick while clearly lusting for Deku's Diku

(you)

Fuck you.

>speed reading

OfA stockpiling of power amplifies for every user- pure, physical power- and then it gets passed on. So, All Might's 100% will be weaker than Deku's, just like how Nana was weaker than All Might's. And, for that matter, All Might is hardly invulnerable. Fucking Ep 1 introduces All Might's massive would, and I'm pretty sure Ch 1 it's the same.

Twice could
But he has the "i can only copy 2 things" limit, which has already been used on a Toga clone and a Rappa clone.

*wound

And also, there's no "recharge", it's just there all the time, but after it's passed it becomes like a fading flame.

The problem here is that Eri's reactions were so genuine that I find it hard to believe that it's anyone but Eri. Eri's clone? Maybe. But not a Toga clone posing as Eri.

Yeah, can't be Toga.
But Twice's clones act like the original, we saw that when he cloned Dabi

Isn't this an edited makoto pasta from p5?

Top tier waifu material

This was the most predictable chapter possible. Everything happened EXACTLY like I expected it to weeks ago without the slightest deviation

plot twist will be that twice used the quirk enhancement drug, making more clones

I love my mom and I hate Ochaco. This is is the perfect post for me

Eat shit

people who don't read vigilantes and don't realise midnight and aizawa are both new teachers

That's pretty fucking bad considering he's expelled 154 students in his short stay there

mangastream should just do it already. Official translations never stopped people before.

She loses points for the glasses.

>New teacher
>Expelled 154 students when classes are 20 students each

Bitch I will rape you.

What's his endgame?

Could also be because they have been busy, and consider vigilantes to be low priority

>Post yfw deku ascends to saitama levels of asspulling and plot convience

Was about to comment that her mole was on the wrong side when i realised that it's a mirror

B-but Mirio was best boy. . . How can hori do this to best boy?

BEST

Lot of work for zero return. And yet I'll take this bait regardless.

This panel break my heart.

No not really. Mainly because Deku has actual flaws and the ability to grow as a person. Miro is a flawless mary sue that was so great the writer had to clip the angels wings.

Reminder that All Might died at Kamino fighting All for One

my what a big mouth.

being a hero that looks like a super villain
its his destiny

>Deku will have serious doubts
Spee D. Readers everyone

Why the fuck does she have Toga's number in the first place?

Crawler learning some sick dodges

As deku becomes nu-All Might, He becames nu-Eraserhead

Nigga doesnt even need 3 points of contact anymore.

>having boners for the policeman's sister
>vigilante
Koichi better back the fuck out

Because "Best Boi" was a mistake who stole screentime and generally showed Hori as a hack of a writer

*little bear intensifies*

She has lie detector quirk. Probably the same as his brother and thats how he knows people are lying.

She knows hes a vigilante now

Why is the womanlet jealous?

Show me where I'm wrong in saying Nighteye will pressure Deku but Deku won't give in

Those are 3 point contacts. Hand, knee, toes.

>foot
>knee
>hand

I can't read moonrunes, is does she like the vigilantes and on their side or is she against them?

Shes fucking all over him

>implying cancer exists in their world.

>Plot twist. Deku almost gives in
>about to here
>Enter Kachan trying to murder the ever loving hell out of him
>"FUCK YOU YOU ASSPIE MANLET I SAID I WAS GOING TO FUCKING BE NUMBER 1 YOU DONT GET TO WALK OUT OF THIS YOU FUCKER"
>"But Miro"
>"FUCK CRIPPLES"