Would you support a bump stock ban if we received nationwide concealed carry reciprocity in return?

Would you support a bump stock ban if we received nationwide concealed carry reciprocity in return?

Pro: States like California and New York get thoroughly cucked and are forced to allow out-of-staters to carry concealed handguns.

Con: A plastic accessory for rifles is banned, which could leave the door open for other restrictions.

Share you thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its a nigger with ironic swastika tattoos

Yeah...ironic.

Next they'll come for my string

sure, bump stocks are fucking stupid anyway and the only people who NEED them are the same people who NEEDED special classes to get through elementary school.

Absolutely not. I would need nfa repeal and Castle laws Nation wide

DO

NOT

LET

THEM

PUSH

THE

OVERTON

WINDOW

No.

I don't quite understand the need for modified semi-auto rifles. You can empty 30 rounds from the magazine of an AR-15 in around 10 seconds anyway. Plus if you need a gun to shoot the spics and niggers that broke into your house a handgun is far more practical.

but this pushes the overton window to the right since calicucks would have to deal with the fact anyone can carry in their state except themselves. How do you not see that reciprocity is far more important than a meme accessory?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

To be fair, nationwide concealed carry pushes the overton window further to the right. Bearing arms suddenly becomes the norm when the NYPD/LAPD can't do shit about some Texas tourist packing heat in Manhattan or West Hollywood.

If they repealed the NFA.

>"Sure, we'll ban bump stocks. Only if people can have unfettered access to literal machine guns."

Not happening.

Don't bump stocks just allow semi-automatics to behave like automatic weapons (which are already restricted)?

being in cali I would jump on that. Who cares if they ban bump stocks? any real operator would prefer their weapon with out one.

christ are you retarded? do you eat fucking paste?

IF YOU CAN CARRY IN MORE STATES YOU HAVE LESS INFRINGEMENT!

whats more important - having a meme bump stock or having an actual firearm and telling states that ARE CURRENTLY INFRINGING to fuck off?

THERE IS NO NEGOTIATING WITH THE CONSTITUTION.

yes there is, Article 3 of the constitution set forth a Supreme Court of the United States whose power of judicial review allows them to decide the legality of laws, thereby setting the intention of the constiution's meaning.

Plus in this hypothetical situation the situation is improved for legal firearm owners with the small exception of those retards who can't figure out how to bumpfire using a belt loop. Why does your need for a piece of shitty plasitc to fix your ineptitude supersede the right of someone to concealed carry?

Fuck off with your hegelian dialectic. Guns weren't ever the fucking problem. Jews are the problem.

>nationwide concealed carry reciprocity
you mean taking a giant dump on states rights
don't get me wrong, california et al have shitty CCW laws, but there's no way a bill that completely bypasses them will ever be passed.

we have two options in this little thought experiment but you choose option c - da joos

>you mean taking a giant dump on states rights

States don't have the "right" to restrict the 2nd Amendment anymore than they have the "right" to determine which books you can read.

>da joos
because the only person that types "DA JOOS" is a kike shill.

nationwide reciprocity would mean that if you are allowed to carry in your own state you are allowed to carry in any state, anything else wouldn't be a reciprocity bill but a nationwide carry permit bill or something. Utah wins biggest in a reciprocity bill.

As long as the wording was clear enough yes you can take bumpstocks. Just don't pull any bullshit where you try and ban binary triggers or other stuff via bumpstock legislation.

look i simply disagree with you that, in the question presented, trading off nationwide reciprocity for a bump stock is a very good choice but yea sure i'm a kike

How about we kill all the jews and destroy israel?

That will fix all our problems.

NOT ONE INCH!

i have one for collector's sake, the chances of me using it are next to none. I'd take reciprocity in a heatbeat over this thing.

helpful insight

I'll take than ban and raise you constitutional carry....

To add to this, you can bump fire without a bump stock. Bump stocks are a meme.

i dont consider a bump stock to be a normal accessory like a modified trigger or barrel shroud, its not even like a silencer or muzzle break. its a recently designed object used solely to skirt a law, and its only use it to lay out more lead than humanly possible while operating within the law.

why not just demand nationwide concealed carry? no need to give up bumpstocks or anything else. do not capitulate.

That would be ideal, but we're probably not getting nationwide carry without some kind of compromise. Thank Paddock and Cruz for this fucking mess.

Durr Hurr bAn BuMpStOcKs

You retards show how little you know about guns with this rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

I would concede a 6 month bump stock ban under the following conditions:
>Those found with banned bump stocks would receive no greater than a verbal warning.
>Permanent dismantling of the ATF
>Universal Firearm Coverage. Affordable firearms is the Government's responsibility. :^)

they don't have the right for total bans. the supreme court has made that very clear.
but states do have the right to say they're not ok honoring the arbitrary carry criteria of 49 other states.
it's an issue that for fundamental reasons can never go anywhere.

thats the point retartd, ban the bump stock and nothing changes but you can tell people to shut the fuck up because we just passed gun control

>giving an inch
They will just take a mile.

a shot gun would be the most practical, better for close ranges, just get in the ball park and you can put some pellets on target. but the 2A isnt about which gun is more practical at shooting home invaders.

i like this guy

I don't see why bump stocks aren't already banned. Fully auto is already banned and the sole purpose of a bump stock is to turn a semi auto into a full auto. That's literally all it does.

Whether or not full autos should be banned is a separate issue, but if the law makers decided full autos are banned, why wouldn't bump stocks, too, be banned with them?

Nope. I just bought 10 of them, so if they ban them, I'll be selling them for 5 times what I paid for them.

As long as the language hasn't been lawyered up so some lawyer democrat can come back to it down the road and use it as a battering ram to push something else by playing word salad I definitely would if I needed the votes. And this is coming from someone whose said never to give an inch to leftists before some of you were born.

>Would you support a bump stock ban if we received nationwide concealed carry reciprocity in return?
Why do you faggots even bother pretending that's on the table?

>give leftists a ban on a useless piece of plastic in return for the ability to walk around armed anywhere in america

yes, obviously

I don't want ANY bans.

I want the USA to descend into a bloodbath of your own making.

It's a joy and delight to watch you retards kill yourselves.

Have at it, joyless cunts!

>but states do have the right to say they're not ok honoring the arbitrary carry criteria of 49 other states.

Except the supreme court hasn't ruled on the "bear" part of the 2nd Amendment. Thomas and Gorsuch have both expressed frustration over that fact. If the SCOTUS addresses the issue, then concealed carry will probably become the law of the land due to the supremacy clause. You know, same justification for forcing faggot marriage in all 50 states.

Bad bait but:

Full auto isn't banned. Post 86 full auto isn't for sale to non-leo, non-military, but pre-86 full auto is legally purchasable by anyone who has filled out the ATF paperwork, and is willing to pay upwards of $30k for a small hunk of metal.

Check /k/ if you don't believe me.

Full autos are not banned, just heavily restricted. If I have the money and time I can buy a full auto.

>Why do you faggots even bother pretending that's on the table?

Probably because Don Jr. is the personification of /k/, and there's a chance we can meme this hard enough to make him pitch it to his Dad.

t. kike

You can turn a belt into a bumpstock...

>proud of his race
>proud of his state

I fail to see a problem

No brainlet you ban the bump stock you set a precedent to ban silencers, then magazines that hold more than fucking 2 rounds, then semi autos all together, it's retards like you who have been making these compromises for decades that have got us to this point. Full auto should never have been banned and now we're talking about banning a fucking useless stock. Our gun rights are circling the drain and you compromising faggots are helping it along

is it really giving an inch when you're the one taking a mile?

Bump stocks are gay, so yeah... you can fucking rig one easily, no fucks given on retard accessory. They should be banned because they are gay more than anything else.

lmao a verbal warning? why fucking ban it then...

yes
a bumpstock is a useless accessory that does something you should already be able to do with a fancy finger move anyway

national carry would be huge

They are effectively banned, regardless of what the technicalities are they're unobtainable to your average person. The point is that the average person should be able to easily get weapons on par with what a government soldier can get, and that is effectively impossible.

I would support a bump stock ban if unregistered firearms used in violent crime automatically warranted the death penalty or LWOP and violent crime in general (robberies, assault, rape, nigger crimes) universally had an extra 25 years tacked on to the mandatory minimum sentence. Also prisoners should be required to earn minimum wage as working wards of the state, and those who fail to generate value should have their sentence extended.

because suppressors and magazines aren't regulated anywhere in the US? We crossed that bridge a long time ago buddy or did you forget you have to ask the ATF permission for a can and california says no bullet buttons sir

wanna no something else nationa carry does? It lets you walk around california ignoring their magazine bans because you are licensed to carry what you want in your state and they have no mag restrictions so you have no mag restrictions, its not only bringing something new its also taking away restrictions from other states.

It can be like says. 95% of US political debate for 100 years now has been "do we keep it the same or do what leftists want" and a compromise is still doing what the leftist wants to a lesser degree. Of course on the face of it this is a one-sided deal now, but leftists don't do this shit when they're in power.

It's generally a terrible idea to put more laws and words on the books so some leftist lawyer can come back later and use it to pass other shit. Remember almost every democrat since time immemorial at the federal level is a greasy lawyer

That's why you force them to compromise on niggers for your compromise on guns. The left will eat itself alive if you force (((them))) to choose between abandoning niggers and getting gun control.

Absolutely.

t. Californian

Yes. Bump stocks are completely pointless.
Nationwide CCL with reciprocity should be an inalienable right.

There were Negros who fought and died for Hitler. WW2 was just that- a fight against Zionism.

I'd buy him a beer

>We crossed that bridge already
>Guess we better keep throwing our freedoms away lol

K idiot

wtf is your point?

MUST SEE: youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

If it wasn't for the left and secular Jews weaponizing and antagonizing the dumbasses, blacks would be virtually a non-issue

Coming from NY, 100% on board

That's the point.

>Sir, is that an illegal modification you have on your rifle?
Yes officer, a bump stock
>That is illegal sir. Please discontinue using it. Have a great day.
and you as well officer, and a merry Christmas to you and yours!

>le right wing orthodox Jews are BASED

why dont we just make guns out of glass so they shatter when people try to use them?

>they'll come for my string
stop it, think of the puppers man