In 2050, this will be the ideal female. how does this make you feel as a white nationalist?

In 2050, this will be the ideal female. how does this make you feel as a white nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg
my.mixtape.moe/slsmkg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>korean who got surgery to look more white
What was your point again?

she's not even korean

>fish faces
>ar rook the same
>act like retarded children
also, other than being ugly mongoloids, asians are pretty much materialistic, un-innovative and unempathetic

>stalking gook
>making threads about her on mongolian fascist uprising forum
Boy,you sure should go and kill yourself

It already is.

And yes, the east asians troubles my ethno nationalism daily.

Roasties can't handle reality. The era of white women is done.

Fight the good fight, Poland.

Fight the good fight.

>mongolian fascist uprising forum

mongolian nazis hate other asians though

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg

>In 2050
But that's ALREADY the ideal female user. She makes my dicc hard and the thought of having Asian children makes me happy knowing that the average Asian IQ is higher than the average white one. My hapa kids will exceed me, that is my only wish.

Swedish women are so hot though. I guess it might seem like that from the outside looking in.

Angry white thots like these cannot compete

god she seems insecure, pass.

9/10 would mud blood with

>materialistic, un-innovative and unempathetic
That describes modern western people too

>swedish women

i don't think i have ever seen a cute/hot scandinavian woman in my life

Is that a Japanese flag?!?
BASED

calm down, it's an english teacher

thots

the eurasian synthesis is the final endgame for a facist humanity.

Damn, I want to have a bunch of white kids with them asap

Actually go to Sweden

I only fuck with Somalians and Muslims. Come on lad, it's 2018, you're really worried about white nationalism?

>it's another 'racemix goy!' thread

reminder that the only people who reply to these are reddit and /r9k/ invaders from the election

Im perfectly okay with this.

>materialistic
definitively yes, which is why mating with asians would not be an improvement to this as the issue exists among them too
>uninnovative
nope, most technological and scientifical progress of our days still stems from the west, as it did for centuries
>unempathetic
you don't see many people in the west running children over and letting them die in the streets with the passerbys doing nothing either, or the countless similar episodes happening in east asia. Asian societies are giant ant colonies where human life has no consistent value

tl;dr mating with asians is NOT an improvement

?

horny, i for one can't wait to welcome our yellow overlords.

wouldnt it be better if you become the overlords and have an asian qt harem?

>2050
>implying it isn't this

This is them now, feel old yet?

i'm glad chaina is taking over, im tired. Please china made in china give us container of magic stuff.

2 useless blondes. swedes nice IQ though, intelligent people. Atleast the males.

Seriously, when I was younger I thought Korean girls were some of the best looking in the entire world. Later, I found out that “westernizing” plastic surgery is off the fucking charts there — not only accepted, but even encouraged to a certain extent. Now I’m questioning whether or not these open-eyed, slimmer-faced Asian girls even exist naturally.

look at those soulless eyes.

you can tell there is no thought going on behind them. this is no different from that screencap of some gym thot using her surroundings as an excuse to show herself off because she thought she looked particularly good or because she could make a face or two that she thought made her look cute. "look at me being silly, or this 100% interesting thing next to me, but actually, focus on me"

no idea why people only selectively see straight through this shit.

>my.mixtape.moe/slsmkg.webm

how do you respond?

>Implying women are capable of love for anyone but their children
Reply by hugging her.

I wouldn't know, as I am not a white nationalist. Why does every absolute dolt who comes with with a stupid question think Sup Forums is either one person or some kind of hivemind?

Can I get a sample now? I may not make it till then.

I'm not a wh*Te nationalist tard so I don't care

she is already the ideal female

>this much text

you pontificate too much

>pontificate too much
wow you're being superfluous

old wrinkled cunts getting fat.

All women are vain user

>2050

this is pretty much all i want from life so pretty good

japanese women usually like classical music and manga so they're patrician compared to what you're probably used to

The purest waifus

it looks like she stuck tissues down her bra. looks weird lol

I'm black

>negroidic movements
>not japanese
gtfo

You guys think asians are gentically hardwired to hate life. Not really. It was Communism that destroyed most of the culture based around respect and ceremony. Look at the difference in China and Japan. Same race (Japs are Han mixed with those Ainu fucks) but theyre a.world apart.

they dont, their genetics cannot produce the type of eyelids white folk have
yellow fever fags BTFOOOOO

In 2050, this will be the ideal male body.

How does this make you feel?

White women age like milk

>the ideal female
...should include a beverage holder, and beer.

ASIANS ARE DYING OFF AT A FASTER PACE THAN WHITES. THEY'RE NEARLY COMPLETELY INFERTILE.

>ideal male kills itself at 23
lol

>this destroys the asian auto-thot

Did s/he actually do it?

Isn't that just Anzu?
I meant more like Frank Wolf and the other statistics

The ideal women are from Quebec

t. Quebecer

Anzu just looks like one of those people on the verge of guzzling the contents of the cleaning supply cabinet

More like guzzling the contents of the nearest sugar daddy

Good. She cute as fuck.

You faggots with your "whites will be outbred" shilling are retarded

Yes some whites will go for asian girls like in the photo and thats totally fine

Yes some whites will go for black girls

And finally, yes you have successfully brainwashed a generation or two into becoming feminist messes

However what you're slowly starting to realize is that most of the degenerates you have bred are still vastly a minority, and they have lost the "cool" status you once successfully attributed to them

Even some people on this board don't even wamt to admit it, but Trump redpilled so many people, and their cousins, and their daughters, and their friends, that he has pushed back what could have been a total take over of the united states, and the world, for another 50 years

David Rockefeller after having 7 heart transplants in order to see his world being established, died not long after trump was sworn in

They will try everything they can friends, we must stay together, humanity will win

Implying Asians aren't already best girl.

Bold words for a leaf, but I appreciate your optimism.

who is this dfc?

it already is.

shes becoming more of a professional whore now that daddy cut her off

This.

She doesn't even look bad without makeup. You can literally do this with white chicks.

wtf no it isn't your letting your yellow fever fetish sreaw up your view on white woman.

STOP that
t. yellow fever repressor

this

And Sup Forumsvirgins will still be virgin and the girl on the webm will be scared off by them as in current year

I'm a White Nationalist and married to a Chinese woman, what's your point?

Everyone in this thread are fucking traitors ! What happened to preserving your heritage you sick fuck. You Americans nuked Japan and now they control you !

I like it like this though.

If it's a time calling for makeup, Asians outclass everyone. Beautiful.

If it's a time calling for women using machine guns on a more powerful country. Asians can suddenly look like war-mongers by removing their make up. Intimidating.

I love it when girls get uglier without make up, it makes me appreciate them more. Especially because it's something that indicates you've gotten close to them.

Asian Intelligence and White empathy and inventiveness how can you go wrong?

>white women race mixing with shitskins, demanding entitlements, voting for mass immigration, and generally being completely fucking useless at record levels
>"come on guys man up, date white women and throw yourselves under the bus for your race! stop being attracted to feminine conservative girls in asia you fucking weebs!"

East Asians are not the problem kid, it's the mud-bloods and monkeys that we want to avoid.

White women mix the least. And do you really think an Asian girl who goes off to race mix with a white guy is the picture of conservative and has any interest in preserving any other values?

In 2050, this will be the ideal female

Fuck off Quebec nigger no one outside of Quebec actually fucking likes you cigar smoking angry fake french trash niggers.