TheRightStuff.biz is a Psychological Operation (PSYOP) of Israeli Military Intelligence

1. Mike Enoch was employed by Oddcast, a corporation which was founded by an Israeli military special operations soldier, exclusively employs Israeli military intelligence operatives, and functions as a de facto Israeli Govt. intelligence agency front.

2. Mike Enoch was employed by Burrelle's Information Services, a corporation which is run by a C.I.A. operative, contracts for multiple U.S. Dept. of Defense agencies, and functions as a de facto U.S. Govt. intelligence agency front.

3. Ames Friedman was employed by Jim Smith, Jr. International, a company which contracts for the N.S.A., employs C.I.A. and R.C.M.P. operatives, and functions as a de facto U.S. Govt. intelligence agency front.

4. Ames Friedman was employed by America Online and NBC Universal, large American media corporations which frequently embed deep cover U.S. Govt. intelligence operatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4
nydailynews.com/new-york/liberal-raised-nyc-white-nationalist-podcast-100g-fans-article-1.3483010
therightstuff.biz/2018/02/09/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s3-ep-20-the-holocaust-part-1/
wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/02/01/an-ethnostate-for-me-but-not-for-thee-is-morally-defensible-a-response-to-the-alan-dershowitz-challenge-written-with-the-blood-of-the-dead-dying/
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mike Enoch’s Connections to the U.S. Department of Defense (D.O.D.)
Mike Enoch Interview with Andrew Marantz (New Yorker Jewish journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4
“You know a lot of these guys are actual literal like military experience…”
“And we have guys some of whom are ex-military some of whom are ex law enforcement…”
“I’ve spoken to guys a lot of ex-military guys are in the alt-right and a lot of them have killed Arabs…”

>Mike Enoch’s United States Military Family Members
nydailynews.com/new-york/liberal-raised-nyc-white-nationalist-podcast-100g-fans-article-1.3483010

Meanwhile, Peinovich’s ancestors fought against the Nazis and racism. His namesake grandfather served as a U.S. Army pilot in World War II, according to Gleissner. His great-grandfather, Peter B. Garberg, was a state’s attorney in North Dakota and was active in driving the KKK out of the state in the 1930s, Gleissner added.

Gas yourself.

Shoo shoo morphejew

The one question shills can't answer. Who do you support on the right?

I listened to a few episodes, most of the guys on it are pretty annoying, and none of the news they mention can't be found elsewhere.

No one. Right and Left is a false dichotomy. If you identify with the Right or the Left you are part of the problem.

yeah they have no substance

The only thing of worth they produce is the merchant minute anyway.

You spend 18hrs a day on here character assassinating everyone that points out kikes are building an ethnostate while incessantly pushing the mongrelization of the west. You'd be in some hot water if the goyim came around and realized this isn't about religion at all, in fact more than half of all Israeli immigrants are atheist.

>you spend 18hrs a day on here character assassinating everyone that promotes Zionism instead of exposing and rekting the Jewish State!
Yup!

>support no one
>only attacks the AltRight
>attacks Dugin

Hillary, you lost. Its time to move on

Your strategy is to defame anyone that points out this hypocrisy as a zionist. You and your paymasters fear that right and left could unify on the Israeli issue. I didn't even care about Israel until you and your tribe started raiding our board back in 2015.

JIDF really are a suicidal bunch.

Except TRS and the podcasters always BTFO Israel. You can't even be honest. If the critiques were honest I'd probably be on your side but as it stands they're built on made up lies easily debunked by one listen of one of their annoying episodes

Dugin is a literal Jew who practices Kabbalah while LARPing as a white man who blames America and NOT Israel for the world's problems
>why do you attack Dugin tho?

LOL

>Your strategy is to defame anyone that points out this hypocrisy as a zionist.
Which will hurt Israel more:

>exposing Israel as hypocritical
>exposing Israel for white genocide and globalism

pick one?

show me where Enoch or TRS has exposed Israel for white genocide and globalism. or stop making false arguments because you have no substance.

Literally any episode they talk about it you lying sniveling kike
Fuck you for making me defend that kike wife having weirdo

show us all just one instance of Enoch or TRS exposing Israel for Globalism and white genocide or stay defeated you lying, moral-less serpent.

>Dugin
>right
Do you even know what nazbol is?

Show me where they defend Israel faggot.
I watched mikes IBS debates and in them he calls out global Jewry and Zionism all the time.
If you're seriously a bro then stick to honest evidence that they're bad guys, like the wifegate stuff

>exposing Israel for white genocide and globalism
You repeat this ad nauseum yet never elaborate. I know why. I've watched you start attacking Baked Alaska, Lauren Rose, Nick Fuentes, and a few others the moment they start talking about Israel and Jewish hypocrisy.

I figured you out long ago shlomo.

You're moving the goal post! TRS does NOT expose Israel, therefore, they defend Israel! They literally protect Israel by refusing to expose the crimes of the Jewish State! lol

Israel is responsible for Globalism. Pic related proves it. Now, why can't TRS educate their audience using this and other proofs?

Except they literally do
>saying "lol"
Kike shill detected

>They literally protect Israel by refusing to expose the crimes of the Jewish State! lol
You also refuse. I've watched a dozen people call your bluff and ask you to elaborate, yet you never do.

I have your tweets archived. Should I post a few?

morpheus may be a sperg and he's wrong about dugin but he absolutely has a point about enoch, TRS and spencer types being crypto-zionists

keep it up morpheus

>except they literally do
Is this why you can't give us one example of TRS exposing Israel for white genocide and globalism?

I just proved Israel is the source of Globalism here And pic related exposes Israel engaging in European Genocide.

See how easy it is to prove? Why doesn't TRS prove it then?

thanks m8. interested in hearing your views on Dugin some time

Re read this post but slowly

by not exposing Israel just as I've done, TRS protects Israel.

You spent 18hrs a day calling people like Lauren Rose and Nick Fuentes zionists because one kike made a quote about ruling the world from Israel?

They already run the world out of America. They built the Soviet Union. Come on man. You can do better than that. Expose Israeli white genocide and globalism for us. You must be an expert, this is what you spend your lifetime doing after all.

Expose Israel for us shlomo.

support nobody goy....do nothing goy.....doing something is lame goy...

You're deflecting. I proved Israel is behind white genocide and globalism using only two maymays. Do you agree that Israel is responsible for these things? If so, why doesn't TRS expose Israel for the very same? Is it because TRS is a Zionist PSYOP of Israel?

Expose Israeli white genocide and globalism for us.

You have no justification for supporting Dicky Spencer or Kike Enoch. The only excuse is, "who else do we support?!" And this is only because you are too weak to be a leader yourself. We're not all weaklings, fren.

already did ^_^

Expose Israeli white genocide and globalism for us.

Except they do talk about Israel and Jews.
You're pretending they don't.

>“We are not going to back down to this Jewish, cultural Marxist brainwashing that you have been indoctrinated with in order to be useful idiots for the systems of international finance, capitalism and war, which you are representing whether you know it or not. ... That’s why you are here fighting us who simply want to stand for working class white people, our rights, and our nation.” —
Mike Enoch, Traditionalist Worker Party rally, Pikeville, Kentucky, April 29, 2017.

already did :) you lose.

Okay, I read this shit and what your arguments come down to is basically everyone's a jew, give up and let the elite do to you whatever they please.
Oh and of course there's as usual no proof for anything except weak fake and out of context shit.
No one believes you.

In your entire quote, the words

>Israel
>Globalism
>White genocide

aren't even used...

Face it: TRS does not attack Israel because Israel controls TRS.

>everyone's a Jew

Name one Alt-Right figurehead who is not either a Jew or a Zionist. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Oh and btw, trust me little Semite. In this day and age with Internet and genetic tests this will be the last time in human history that the goyim become jew wise.

lets hope. gotta name the jew first tho

You spend 18hrs a day on here. You do this because of "Israeli white genocide and globalism", so you claim. I claim you're an inbred kike rat that shits on anyone that calls out kike hypocrisy but that's besides the point.

You complained that these people won't expose it. You're mad they wouldn't post two shitty meme quotes? No. That's not gonna cut it. Explain it for us in detail shlomo.

I've already proven they do attack Israel and Jews. They talk about white genocide every other episode of their crappy show.
Fuck off lying kike

I can't because everyone's a jew. I give up and will now wait for negro diversity forces to some day knock at my door and exterminate me and my family.

/sarcasm

They DO NOT expose Israel for white genocide and Globalism.
They blame the liberal diaspora Jews, in order to create anti-Semitism, and promote Zionism as the answer. Just as the OP pic proves.

you resort to sarcasm because there isnt a single alt-right leader who isnt either a Jew or a Zionist, and you lack the integrity to simply admit it.

OP is a demoralization shill.

Sage for naked D & C.

>facts are demoralizing
You are weak. Facts should embolden you to defeat the Jew.

So you're telling me that individuals were lumped into the alt right and the extremists are CIA niggers and you would have to be clinically retarded to fall for our "alt right leaders?"

(checked)
basically yes

You can attempt to demoralize and sow chaos all you want heeb, ain't happening

You spend 18hrs a day on here. You do this because of "Israeli white genocide and globalism", so you claim. I claim you're an inbred kike rat that shits on anyone that calls out kike hypocrisy but that's besides the point.

You complained that these people won't expose it. You're mad they wouldn't post two shitty meme quotes? No. That's not gonna cut it. Explain it for us in detail shlomo.

They have a podcast called the war room that is hosted by vetrans, they don't hide at all that many members of the movement were in the military. I have no clue what your point is?

>exposing Jewish controlled opposition demoralizes me
good. stay demoralized, kike :)

Enoch wasn't in the military. He's a MOSSAD contractor just like lil Dicky Spencer glows in the dark

Do I need to copy and post calling out your bluff again? You post two shitty ass meme quotes. Expose Israeli white genocide and globalism for us. This is why you're on Sup Forums shitting on people 24/7, you claim it's because they don't call it out in detail.

Now it's your turn. Explain it for us.

I can't trust a guy that tuns an anti-semetic podcast and is married to a Jew at the same time. Regardless of him being a fed, anyone who can live that much of a double life can't be trusted to lead a movement.

Hey OP, I just wanted to personally let you know that I actually used to be worried that they were shills until this very thread. Your hilarious insistence of going against reality just proves TRS to be a bigger thorn in (((your))) side than you'd like to admit.
I think I'm gonna listen to the paranormies, now.

Moarpheus shits on far more than (((Enoch))). I watched him attack Nick Fuentes, Baked Alaska and Lauren Rose the day of/after they pointed out kikes push for the third worldization of the west while building an ethnostate.

>The first Israeli Prime Minister admitting Globalism is the child of Israel
and
>Literally exposing Israel sending non-European migrants to Europe and engaging in "white genocide"

"IS PROOF OF NOTHING!"

See how retarded you are?

agreed

pic related

>A Jew psyop that does nothing but drop heavy red pills and anti Jew narratives

K.
Still paying my sub.
$40 per week is a small price to pay for the paywall content.

An Aussie posted a link to it in their forums. I personally don't care as this retard starts all these threads and this confirms that all

You used to shill Thursday to Monday now are Monday to Thursday and you start all the TRS threads. You'll make two more and eventually someone will come with the very specific Israel white genocide Jew bullshit and you'll miraculously disappear until next week or Wednesday.

Fuentes is a kike dating a fat Muslim.
Baked Alaska is a low IQ Jew pedophile.
Lauren Rose does not expose Israel either.

Fuck off with your eceleb cancer.

>A Jew psyop that uses anti-Semitism to promote Zionism
yup.

JIDF jumps on anyone that calls out the yids for this. They'll call them a zionist. They'll call him a fed. CIA. Mossad. etc. You'll notice that Moarpheus states he's motivated by people not calling out "Israeli globalism and white genocide" yet when pressed to explain what he means all he has is two shitty meme quotes.

He belongs at the bottom of a pit. I hope one day he'll slip up.

>eventually someone will come with the very specific Israel white genocide Jew bullshit and you'll miraculously disappear until next week

give just ONE example of TRS exposing Israel for white genocide and Globalism, and I'll never make an anti-TRS thread again. Go ahead. I'll wait.

>Lauren Rose does not expose Israel either.
I've asked you four times to elaborate yet you refuse. You always refuse when people call your bluff.

There's a picture of Richard Spencer with Laura Bush.
Laura Bush is secretly married to Richard Spencer.

my two "meme quotes" literally prove my claims about israel! lol

elaborate on what? you dont know Israel's role in white genocide or globalism?

40 dollas why would you give them 60 dollas?

One day i'll find you.

long before you actually debunk any of my arguments ;)

>tfw you were going to jump in and defend Mike Enoch against Moarpheus but everyone else ITT already has it under control

There's a picture of Mike Enochs mother standing beside Hillary Clinton.
Mike Enochs mother is in a lesbian relationship with Hillary Clinton and they are engaging in pedophilia.
Also the earth is flat and standing atop an infinite series of turtles.

therightstuff.biz/2018/02/09/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s3-ep-20-the-holocaust-part-1/
Have fun, you'll hear it plenty of times.

Spencer grew up with the Bush family.
Enoch is a leftist who voted for Bernie.

>2 hour long podcast
where do they expose israel?

Nope, you said provide and I did, now it's your turn to do the legwork, cunt.

Thanks Mr. 2016, what would we do without you.

>anti-semitism is merely a jewish trick to empower the jews in israel
woah wtf I love jews who are not jews but yet jews in a particular region that believe largely similar if not the same thing as the other jews now!

ok. im screenshotting our exchange so when i listen to this 2 hours of zionist garbage and they do NOT expose Israel, you can never again make the claim "they expose israel all the time on the podcast!"

:)

Yes, Richard spencer was kidnapped from Haiti as a toddler and raised in a sex dungeon by Hillary Clinton.
Also he was originally black but they paint him every day white.
Now you know why Richard Spencer never shows up on public speeches in a bikini. He can't show too much skin because otherwise we'll find out.
But you and I both know buddy. Makes us special. Don't you feel special now?

Any proof any of them being Jewish?

wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/02/01/an-ethnostate-for-me-but-not-for-thee-is-morally-defensible-a-response-to-the-alan-dershowitz-challenge-written-with-the-blood-of-the-dead-dying/
Here is the article which explains various crimes of Israel. It doesn't touch upon white genocide directly, but one of the news articles quoted is just lol:
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/

He said in this thread that EVERYONE is Jewish. Give up and wait until Tyrone comes to kill you.

Anyone got that pic of Enoch as a trap? It made me kek

>wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/02/01/an-ethnostate-for-me-but-not-for-thee-is-morally-defensible-a-response-to-the-alan-dershowitz-challenge-written-with-the-blood-of-the-dead-dying/
thanks will read

>timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
trs will defend this and say "its not white genocide!"

>proof
Hahahahahahahahahaahah

lel

>name etymology is proof of nothing!
who are you trying to convince? lolol

>subjecting anyone, even Moarpheus, to Johnny Monoxide's terrible podcast
Strike and Mike>The Fatherland>Fash the Nation>Daily Shoah>Jazz and Jessie>everything else>The Paranormies

im just looking for one that exposes israel for white genocide and globalism. but nothing is actually provided..

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????