Just imagine

...being this much of a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/374961-dems-want-gun-control-but-worry-it-could-cost-them-midterms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love what he is doing

Any memes of the CUTE with glasses?

I want to bash this guy's smug fucking face in

Pure faggotry. All of them.

He is the king of shills, one faggot to rule them all

Nobody in there right mind goes through a tragedy and then start pushing shit like this hours after...

Someone got to this kid and he is now a living regurgitation of lefty talking points.

>I want to bash this guy's smug fucking face in

I know exactly how you feel.

>Lists companies that "dumped" the NRA
Nice publicity. They'll be back on board by next year.

>Someone got to this kid and he is now a living regurgitation of lefty talking points.

He was probably a plant.

>Nice publicity. They'll be back on board by next year.

Leftists sure are selling a lot of NRA memberships. They'll be back on in 6 months.

This guy is fucking with people's guns AND their money. I mean, he called for a fucking boycott of Spring Break. I doubt anyone will do that, but that's a cash cow for Florida.

I don't see this ending well.

He either is getting payed for this or his internetfame has gone to his head

It's "their" you low IQ mutt

>Just imagine being this much of a faggot.
I don't think he's a faggot at all. He's prompting the American public to arm themselves.
David Hogg is really /ourguy/

I have always, ALWAYS argued in the strongest terms against all 'total hoax' and 'crisis actor' conspiracy theories, despite being a general believer that many if not most terror attacks are either allowed or made to happen. Until this little faggot. This little faggot is so transparently playing the role he was made for that it literally makes me sick. I am ill with fear not only that this is a real earnest push to get disarmament back on track since the AWB sunset which actually seems to be working, but what the fact of this little faggots existence actually means for the reasonableness of other total-hoax/crisis-actor theories.

Go back to dumpert.

>Thought Leader & Grassroots Activist helping to empower #TheResistance.
That is supreme gentleman levels of narcissism.

I bet you think Lambchop is the blame for getting that song stuck in your head

It seems like he thinks he's the one doing this but this scared advertisers shit has been going on with literally everything for the past year. Somebody stubbed their toe? Say goodbye to all your ads.

I hate to see niggers ruin the English language

FBI has 39 chances to stop the shooter
FBI's Son starts bullying businesses all over the nation

>can't we just drone this guy or something?
Hillary should've won

brady campaign moves very quick to turn victims into their mouthpieces. spree killing events like this are especially good for them because of the number of 'surviving victims' (almost always in the hundreds), and SCHOOL shootings in particular are basically the brady bunches bread and butter since the tide turned on them post-AWB, because out of any modern public school there is guaranteed to be several Outer Party families.

You and me both, what a slime ball.
Obviously.
guns and safety and security. He's putting millions at risk.

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER’S EMPLOYER COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS MASSACRE AND DROPPED THE BALL
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW

Look at his fucking t-shirt designs. God damn the left can't meme for shit.

The left is weaponizing these children whose publicity was fueled by the dead bodies of their friends why are you not calling their opportunism out

I don't know why these companies are caving. It's not like libcucks buy weapons anyway

Next gun I buy I'm naming David Hogg

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

>#NeverForget
>Comparing a shooting everybody's going to forget in a month tops to 9/11
David Hogg really is a pig.

Slit his throat.

>Look at his fucking t-shirt designs. God damn the left can't meme for shit.

Holy shit. Is this a bot account? I should start running t-shirt selling resist bots that see bad leftist memes. I have no problem taking communist money.

When does WDW, or any of the Florida amusement parks for that matter, usually get the most guests? Spring Break or Summer Vacation I would think.

OY VEY

Kek. Looks like the shills in the slide threads designed these things. I want in on this scam.

>This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

I agree with you.

I saw a number reported that was over 400% including ‘regular’ members that upgraded to lifetime.
This little faggot can squawk all he wants but he’s only driving the spikes into the SJW casket, and isn’t smart enough to realize it. At least not at this point.
I remember being this faggoty age and thinking I knew everything, but he’s cocky on a whole different level; he’s letting his ego feast on the sweet RTs and hearts of twitter, and clearly not seeing big picture.
I also saw a few reports stating that his diatribes aren’t doing anything for voter numbers which, I think we all could have seen coming. Angsty teen attention span is AT BEST 2-3 days, and his comrades are already jumping off his titanic. It’s not long before MSM loses interest, too.
ON TO THE NEXT TRAGEDY!!!

>when you shill a little too hard against the one issue that reliably unites the splintered factions of your political opponent to turn out in the upcoming mid-terms against a party that has historically low turnout at mid-term elections
>davidhoggmemeball.png
wewlad

thehill.com/homenews/house/374961-dems-want-gun-control-but-worry-it-could-cost-them-midterms
>Democrats paid a steep political price after championing an assault weapons ban in 1994 and are wary of energizing the GOP base.

>One former Democratic leadership aide put it bluntly: “How do you keep from having a conversation about sensible changes be turned into ‘They want to take your guns away'?”

how long until they shut it down?

What’s even more puzzling is, they never seem to get any better. You’d think after a few years of being absolutely BTFO they’d try harder or something but it’s hysterical how horrible they continue to be with no inkling that they’ll ever learn.

>his comrades are already jumping off his titanic

FedEx told him to get fucked. That's a good start. Other companies will follow their lead.

Were these two even friends with anyone who was shot?

Did these two ever talk to the shooter during their 5 years of high school? Or try to befriend him or help him? They had 5 years to help the shooter with his mental health problems and his loneliness. But they did nothing.

If anything, these little shits probably mocked and bullied the shooter at least a couple of times during those 5 years of high school.

>What’s even more puzzling is, they never seem to get any better. You’d think after a few years of being absolutely BTFO they’d try harder or something but it’s hysterical how horrible they continue to be with no inkling that they’ll ever learn.

I thought the hysteria would have calmed down by now. I don't know how it is possible to remain in a constant state of "triggered" - for lack of a better word.

>Were these two even friends with anyone who was shot?

Was anyone actually shot?

Hillary and her supporters are the biggest LOSERS on Earth.

Just like the shooters, we need to stop giving people like him the attention

Do any of the victims or their family even have facebook accounts? In this day and age you'd think everyone would.

poor retard has somehow conflated NRA with ar-15.
Sometimes I feel bad for the NRA, they're the left's whipping boy. Maybe I will join them again even though they are kind of limp dick.

fb accounts get deactivated automatically when your death is official

Meh, he may have created those designs the day after the election or some shit and just hasn't bothered with it. Doesn't change the fact that they are terrible though.

Nobody on the left actually gives a shit about the victims. 90% of them know the killer and the two people auditioning for a career that probably weren't even remotely acquaintances with any of the 17 though

i cant get over the physical mass of the aging ham planet millennial's infesting this cite right now.

>he called for a fucking boycott of Spring Break.
Sounds good, Spring Break is degenerate as fuck and attracts a lot of shitty people to Florida.

Maybe that was the plan all along.

It’s very easy to ignore the countless tips about the shooter and let him kill everyone if you are a leftist FBI agent. Allow the shooting, only a few kids will be killed, but the you can enact gun control and save everyone!

Have this
t. phonefag

Basically this, someone is pulling the strings, using this kid as a propaganda tool

FedEx is from based Tennessee. We don't take kindly to these interlopers fucking with our money and our businesses.

It’s always one brave person/company/organization that stands up to this faggotry and then the dominoes begin to fall. I’m pissed that so many of the companies caved before testing the water- especially given that they had the better part of a weekend to let it simmer. Just let it sit, see how things play out, then have a meeting Monday morning to see what the next step should be.
But nope. LETS SHOOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT AND SEE HOW IT GOES!! seemed to be their rallying cry, and it’s not playing out well.
I’ve been an NRA member for 20 years, and I never once used a discount. It’s nothing I even considered using or even paid attention to, honestly.
But now? FUCK. YOU. You want to be all SJWy for shits and giggles? Guess where my money isn’t going. IDGAFF if you ‘supported’ the NRA, but when you virtue signal and drop discounts because a small bit screeching minority comes at you? Fuck you.

He's calling for a boycott of spring break because he's a skinny little nerd who can't get any.

Not true.
I have a friend whose son passed away a few years ago from a lung disease and she was able to keep it up and running for about a year to stay in touch with some of his friends from treatment.
I’m fairly certain that if you message FB hierarchy, it can be kept open for a bit.

how the fuck do people still believe hes a regular high school kid, where the fuck are his parents and why are they letting him do this. this shit stinks and it seems we're the only ones noticing it

>5 years of high school

At two separate high schools haha fuckin kek... fuck these fake ass kids.

Just imagine being that proactive and getting shit done.

fair enough, i wouldn't want it that's for sure

No memes, just love.

the corporations are the ones going along with the plan, this is just coordinated for cover
either way it's a stupid plan because it's only fucking membership discounts, not advertising revenue