Emma Gonzalez amasses more followers than NRA in less than 2 weeks

Sup Forums BTFO by a little girl.

NRA too.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, we're gonna go after the NRA's status as tax exempt and black list every politician that takes money from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7_OWYrLVOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bots

Okay. I'll just keep my card. I may give them more money.b

Audit her.

She'd look fuckable if she grew long hair

>bots

How can one POWERFUL POC shutdown white racists so easily?!

Hey, Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Too bad none of her followers are armed

acquire better taste leaf. Your faggot ass into skinny Mexican teen boys.

The new face of America and it's beautiful

So is what yer saying is the internet generation is using the internet...powerful observation you stupid faggot.

>SURRENDER YOUR GUNS AND WE MAY GRANT YOU A QUICK AND PAINLESS DEATH

No, have you?

Cant wait til Operation Redeem "redeems" her.

>Spams mutt memes on Sup Forums
>would unironically fuck a literal spic mutt with a buzzcut

pottery.

Russian bots

We're terrified as the NRA membership increases massively and gun shows get swamped.

Retards.

>by a little girl

That's not a girl.

>www nytimes com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html

Yeah, nah.

Cruz should have shot this spicette.

>Liberal enters room filled with liberals, makes more friends than conservative!

I kinda walked into that

Germany
Non-White in one Generation.

Aliens

дa

Your false flag backfired. Your other gun control faggotry will backfire.

Clinton/Wasserman-Schultz/Comey/Podesta and the Awans are going to prison or be hanged after military tribunal.

You will probably lose every seat in congress. Enjoy losing all of your political power.

Lel that’s cute.
Guess whose membership has gone up over 400% including regular members converting their membership to lifetime?
Only soyboy numales are consumed with social media followers, fucking GYS.
NRA should send these dumbass puppets flowers for the push they’ve gotten in membership, I think the last time anything close to this happening was Obummer trying to pull his gungrab.

im sure most people in the nra spend all day on twitter ...

Seeing pol get ass ravaged by this teenager makes my day.

Hmmm....

Canadian bacons have the finest of tastes.

>t. La Goblina

No she wouldn't
I live in south florida, uggo mystery meat girls like her are a dime a dozen here.

Literally fake and gay.

Low quality bait. Get fucked.

>Emma's 'twitter followers': 1.01 million
>NRA paying active members: between 3-5 million.

CNN pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=o7_OWYrLVOU

>Emma Gonzalez amasses more followers than NRA

They are following her on Twatter for """Free""", the favorite price of leftists. NRA memberships actually cost money. You know, money - that stuff that other people earn and you have none of?

Here we have a really serious issue, something that needs to be discussed in a sincere and proper manner. Children being exposed to unacceptable levels of violence in school.

The left wing response is to ride the emotional tidal wave from the tragedy to whatever destination it ends up at. Its infuriating, and you see it all throughout history.
Here in the UK we get the same problem propogated by right wing knuckle heads after islamic terror attacks, and then end up having surveillance ramped up and freedom of speech taken away.

One your guns are gone, they'll come for your freedom to speak.

Has it been confirmed this girl was even a student there?

Right, right. Somebody said "alien" she thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up!

>Twitter
You are a fucking idiot OP

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>we're going to blacklist politicians that partake in lobbying
You'd actually be doing us a favor if you do that, because it's not just going to effect the guys taking money from the NRA.

>1 post by this ID

This may be true. I remember a story coming out the day of the shooting about Russians fucking around with gun control hashtags. What did Putin mean by this?

Oh shit she/it is BTFO Hogg, hogging the Hoggs limelight, being Jewed or simply clay to be moulded by the Jews?

Lest you know being on Twitter & amassing as many "followers" is how you win the game - hahahahahah

sage

drop

Good thing all those people died so she could become famous by exploiting this situation. She is fake, probably cnn puppet.

>actual parkland survivors
>crisis actors
You'll notice that the students arent getting much screen time, especially if they dont support CNN's agenda.
All of the focus is on 2 people that appear to be in their fucking 20s and arent in any of the video footage of the shooting.

dropperino

I think, her wrinkles show she is older than 18 though... more like 23-26 fine lines on a shit skin usually won’t crop up until out of teens.

Democrats & MSM are scared shitless that Trump will build on getting the Hispanic vote (especially in Florida). BLacks also starting to turn to Trump as the left are becoming the commies they always feared but always kept hidden from them.

Perhaps. She might do well for herself, become a real public figure.
But as OP says it's been less than two weeks, the circus will move on soon.
if not away from gun violence then at least onto a face with fresher tears.

>oven her

Donald Trump
This guy got Vietnam deferments for "Bone Spurs".
This guy won't face over 20 sexual molestation accusers.
This guy won't release his taxes.
This guy won't talk to Mueller.
This guy only talks to Fox News about Conspiracy Theories.
This guy (all of a sudden) is going to storm a school with an active shooter while unarmed.
LOL GTFO
He is the worst example of a human being I can muster.

yep

More and more it feels like the NRA is a controlled op punching bag. They're like the alt-right label of lobbies.

>1 post by this ID
>pol
Back to Faceberg, kike.

When she heard aliens she thought illegal aliens and signed up.

R.i.p hudson

please happen faster

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow her DACA parents must be so proud. If only they could speak english

>measuring popularity of something via social media
>Every NRA member has a twitter account
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

They're a convenient bogeyman for leftist normies (ie, they've heard of them and know NRA = guns)

Bait or not, I really can't wait to see you get what you want. It doesn't end the way you think it does.

>the year is 2050
>america is a direct democracy
>voting is now decided by retweets and favorites on twitter

Most are probably us.

>Snowflake girl at almost 1 million followers
This is insane
Has Sup Forums raided her Twitter yet? Please red pill her commenters that are on her posts this is embarrassing.

gee, maybe my school should get shot up so I can become famous too...

does it cost 75 bucks to follow her twitter account?
el goblina eterna.

why didn't he? inquiring minds want to know.

I don't use faggy social media and neither do most other NRA supporters I know. Waste of fucking time

I have no shame admiting Id have no problem fucking that buzz cut

>not including instagram followers

K Y S
Y
S

Fpbp
Came here to post this
There are services where you can buy millions of fake followers
Why wouldn’t shills do it for free for this le 56% face abomination

mmm that... bird... looks pretty tasty... hmmm.

Just got an NRA membership

Good luck with that Schlomo.

NRA is not a nonprofit. So I'm not sure what tax exemption you're talking about.

Also, molon labe nigger

Sage
No source faggot

That’s fine, but you guys are still fags.

She looks like Edward furlong in American x

good call grandson

>hurrr I'm armed
settle down fatty

>A fucking leaf

>go on CNN
>amass twitter followers
>?????
>Profit

Good night sweet prince.

>twitter matters
I wish i had known how idiotic, retarded, and massively incompetant you stupid leftshits were years ago

>part-time dreamer
I hope ICE did a background check cause othewrwise that's incompetent

Forgotten in 3 months.