GiTS Thread

Tried to wash the horrible taste which was the live-action movie by rewatching Innocence and also some 2nd GiG.

Is ARISE even worth it? Its plotlines get a bit convoluted I hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPEo_BB2Kok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never watched Arise but the manga was good. How is 2nd GiG? I watched SAC and enjoyed it.

Some say 2nd GiG was even better than SAC 1st season. I personally thought SAC S1 was the pinnacle of Production IG but 2nd Gig ain't a bad followup.

While not GiTS, PsychoPass S1 comes close in terms of feel, abeit its just bellow 2nd GiG.

Whil a huge fan of SAC, both S1 and 2nd GiG, i can't stand psycho pass.

What am I saying?

Truth be told, I wish there was a 3rd season of GiTS SAC.

good

good

Kamiyama GiTS is best

Do not watch Arise. It's Tow Ubukata up to his usual tricks and the whole cast is out of character and yelling angrily all the time, probably because of what a bad writer he is.

Are you fucking retarded? Psycho Pass is the most nonsensical bullshit I ever saw. It's literally the most dumb dystopia I can think of. It has absolutely nothing in common with GitS.

Why is the knife so much closer to his face in the second panel than the first?

Also I hope they didn't try to pretend this is a draw the major have to take the L this time.

For dramatic purposes, you'll notice the gun is farther from motoko's head so that you can see both of her eyes.

it's pretty good desu

No, it's not. It was the worst thing I was memed to watch along with Mirai Nikki.

Incredible Math

Just incredible math

Is a new GiTS series dead on the water?

can' stand GITS

Those fucking stand alone episodes

Boooooooring

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DPEo_BB2Kok

Biggest Beta or Badass Beta?

To each their own i guess. But that is pretty sad.

Smuggest beta

I've watched the first movie and like 6 episodes of SAC. I wish I would get hooked but it just doesn't do it for me. I don't know why.

Where did this rumor that the Major is a man started?

I didn't like SAC when I was a teenager. It was kinda boring for me. Rewatched many years later and was completely blown away by how great it is.

Kenji Kamiyama is a fucking genius. The only thing it was missing is character development for Borma and Pazu.

>Someone other than Shirow drawing a GITS manga

This triggers me way more than it should

Trannies and tumblr most likely. In the original manga she does end up in a man's body though at the end, because Batou's a fucking idiot.

>no one is mentioning the masterpiece that is the 96 film

Paz got one episode in 2nd Gig
Borma got fucking shafted though. All I remember of him was he got hacked once and he is pretty knowledgeable.
What's his story anyway?

Bomb Expert according to wiki