Proposed Gun Buy Back Details

BREAKING....

The details of the gun buyback/confiscation has been leaked.

1. The firearm shall be weighed and for every pound of firearm, 10 dollars shall be deducted from the tax payer's tax bill.

2. If the gun owner has no taxable income or is on public assistance, no monies will be granted.

3. The firearms shall be melted down, and sold to metal companies at market price. All monies obtained will be equally divided between the following entities:

a: Cars for Kids. (the one with the jingle)
b: inner city programs (for dem programs)
c: general tax revenue fund. (gibs)

4. Legal challenges to the program as it pertains to the following Constitutional provisions and amendments:
The 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 14th
will be not be adjudicated but can be examined by daytime talk shows and Jimmy Kimmel live.

more details to follow....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't sell my 100 dollar high point pistol to the government for a million dollars. Fuck you faggot. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Sig costs $800+
>DONT WORRY! WE WILL ONLY GIVE YOU $10 for it.
How about you give me 20 grand and then I will give you my Sig.

How about you fuck off or I shoot you for being on my property

Thats about $43.19's worth in the prevailing market.

continued______________________________

5. Additional details. The flood of spare metals into the market from the melted weapons will not be manipulated or adjusted but will be allowed to move as a free market.

6. Unique weapons will be rendered inoperable, and will be made available to artists participating in the National Endowment of the Arts gun prevention program.

7. Results of provision 6, will be shown in the State and City of origin of the source of the Unique firearm.

gun buybacks are unironically the worst thing ever, normalfags who inherit rare guns and don't know it turn them in and they get destroyed.

Example, I read a story a while back where a knowledgeable police officer noticed that a rifle in an evidence locker set to be destroyed was a fuckin real Sturmgewehr, so he saved it and it was sold to a collector

8. In keeping in accordance with the 1st Amendment all public discourse on the program will occur on the Following News Networks.

a: CNN. Moderated by the White Haired gay guy.
b: ABC. With Martha Radish (who might get emotional), and George Stephanapoulus who will be seated in a high chair.
c: FOX. Tucker Carlson will be replaced with the Hamster.

>tfw I'm a poorfag myself and only own a Hipoint C9.

Feels bad man

i bought a taurus 9mm and even had other choices

The leaked details do not account for sentimental value, thus the Articles of the Constitution have been placed on standby while we listen to Tide-Pod Eaters.

There is a provision regarding homemade guns that is coming down the wire just now.

I'm not familiar with Taurus. Are they good?

People talk a lot of shit on them, but I sent back my model 627 and they fixed the gun for free. They stand by their warranty

youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw
meh
it looks like its made from shit pot metal, the trigger pull was garbage but i buffed some internals and its mediocre now
ive fed probably 2000 rounds through mine and i think it only jammed once, and i still have all my fingers.
i really wouldn't recommend one though. plenty of better choices for the money

A company standing by their product is always a plus.

Is that stainless steel? It beats my C9 in looks, but honestly mine has never jammed. Admittedly, I've only put 100 rounds through it though.

They safely go bang when the trigger is pulled. You'd be better off saving up a little more money and getting a second hand S&W M&P.

Additional details:

9: No firearm will be subjected to forensics test or ballistics. This key provision, secured by the Clinton Foundation is designed to protect Americans, and considered a salve to those 2nd Amendment purists. Obama and Eric Holder support this provision.

yea its stainless. i chose it because it came with 3 different sized grips you could change out. its the most comfortable gun ive held in my hand yet

Guessing you mean an AR. I'm trying. Bussing at a pizza joint and living in a house with multiple other people helps me stretch my dollar so some day soon hopefully.

It looks nice. Maybe I will invest in one at some point.

lemme know when they agree to pic related

Lel kk.
Go ahead and get started on the ghetto areas first, then get back to us.
If there’s still anyone left alive, that is.

We bought a PT-25 a few years ago because it was on the cheaper end, and my daughter wanted something smaller.
Nothing but issues with it, even after twice sending it in.
I won’t buy Taurus again.

Op here. I had a K9, that clicked when it should not have. It was empty, thankfully, I returned it for a full refund. The thing about these types of firearms is that the hammer or pin is always under constant pressure.

A guns hammer should always be at rest. K9, GLK, and Taurus have hammers (pins) that are under tension to move forward, and only a little peace of metal is stopping it from moving toward the cartridge.

Also, if you didn't know, in order to clean/service a K9, GLK, or others of similar design is that you have to pull the trigger to dissemble it. Classic hammer guns don't need that.

F n Saved.

LOL 10 dollars HAHHAHA

>inb4 people have lead put into their stocks and buffer tubes of broken ar’s

Holy cow, that's a pretty small gun.

Thankfully it didn't go off. I've always liked the look of revolvers. My friend showed me his Ruger LCR which was a .38 special. I liked the way it felt in my hand. Still considering upgrading to a snubby for my next pistol.

I remember watching a video of guys getting 100 bucks for giving a 20 dollar boomstick to the cops

New crumbs of information have been leaked regarding the issue of metal weight.

10: Homemade or printed firearms in part or in whole will be rounded down to the nearest whole number in weight of the average of the prevailing firearm type, to be determined at a later date and not on the date of confiscation. Owner will be notified by mail of the amount, provided gun owner provides a self addressed stamped envelope at the time of the buyback.

A call to the Gun Oversee Your Emptying Magazine department in Washington DC, or GOYEM unit will be dedicated as a toll -free number.

Stay tuned, as this is a developing story.

lowest effort larp probably ever

revolvers are great. Hammer at rest, and no brass to pick up. Thats good for a number of reasons, such as my back and stuff and other reasons.

Nice hidden hammer SW fits like a dream in the pocket.

This thread was started as a joke, if they want to take away bump stocks, fine, but I want reciprocity.

Wasn't Cars for Kids some Jewish scam?

Not trying to larp. Want to bring attention that the Constitution is under assault. Left and Right want to change the fundamental freedoms based on what some Tide-Pod Eating Faggot False flag actors are saying on Gay ass fake news TV.

>Not selling blocks of very dense wood with pipes attached to them
This might be a nice opportunity to get some dosh.

>Be american
>2nd ammendment shall not be infringed
>fbi crisis actor us poster boy for gun control
> spend $1500 on a rifle
>democrats want to give you $40
>off taxes only if you are employed at the time

>gun buyback/confiscation
Yeaaaaa......I don't think so.

These guys get it, and digits confirm.

>here are details on shit that will never happen

Cars for kids hides the fact that your car, boat, rv or real estate property is sold and the proceeds go literally to Israel in order to provide summer camp tuition and board for Jewish Kids from across the world.

It does not help white kids, or Catholic kids, or even black kids. Just Jews, to go summer camp.

They were sued, and lost, and had to add the disclaimer to check their website for details. The details are hidden in multiple pages.

Oh, the adult male singer in the commercial is not Johnny Cash.

pic related.

Nice imagination you have there.

Trump is even backing away from the age restrictions. He's playing you crybabies like fiddle.

If this happens such buyback sites are to be targeted for destruction.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!!

Defenders of liberty will only hope that you are right.

and you.

If this is real and you do this...you should move the fuck out of the us...heres a few options ..cucked canada..shithole mexico...possibly salvageable Europe...now get the fuck out!

>missing the point this hard

>he doesn't have a crate of weighted hi-points sitting around waiting to be bought back for profit.

Nothing wrong with hipoint. They make cheap guns that go bang. Don't let them take it.

>If the gun owner has no taxable income or is on public assistance, no monies will be granted.

That's where you lost me. The feds are all about programs that benefit the welfare queens with gibs.