Are guns anti-liberal/democrat?

it's odd as florida isn't portrayed as lib/dem as they seem to be because of the shooding

Is this going to turn florida blue? what other reason is it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlBXj4s9adM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

epic

Guns promote personal power which reduces a state's (or any collective's) ability to control the individual. Therefore guns are the natural enemy to any system that seeks to suppress or sacrifice the individual for the good of the many.
So yes. Guns are anti-democrat.

Marx supported an armed working class against the state.

What is this? A BLACKED.com audition?

Dunno mang. Where can I find a skinny slav gf?

HIllary was 100% sure she would win Florida. She spent 80 million in negative ads in FL.
Trump might have won just because Dems underestimated how pissed Cubans were (and thought somehow they would switch votes for a Venezuelan former Miss Universe) and the Haiti controversy

muh dick

No that's ancap. Marx supported an armed state to "abolish" families. As he explicitly says in the manifesto

Fuck, this was really hard to make.

You would want that you Canadian cuck

roll

Completely wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=JlBXj4s9adM
That's just a liberal meme. I guess this video is useful.

I want number 5, she looks the most welcoming and her body is nice

he's a chink mad about his sister getting bleached

nice digits
have em all

roll

or 6 & 3 twice

I was trying to rate them lol

roll?

roll again

problem with us in general is stupidity and money.

Germany, Switzerland and many EU countries have guns allowed but education is "gratis" over here.

You have stupid people and a lot of money thanks to fucking arabs (i'm arab btw)

5-1-4-6-3-2

>Is this going to turn florida blue?
Yes and it's because those stupid racist supremacists fucks and immigrant haters have fucked us all! We had a really good thing going,
Hispanics liked us, the elderly were increasing every year and they like us. Military bases like us. Blacks were increasing their support for GOP policies and candidates.

Then the fuckwit supremacists took over. They turn the blacks against us with the BLM shit, the chimp out shit and the redneck statue shit. They turned the Hispanics against us with the immigrant hate shit. They turned the women against us by supporting rapists and sexual predators over the victims. The boomers are picking better places to retire, the military bases are closing - we lost Cecil Field and Jacksonville Naval Air base. Orlando and Key West closed. Homestead got wiped from the map by a hurricane.

We need to force these racist fucks out of the party now before there' nothing left.

I can agree with this.

Sauce on OP?

Damn Slavic bitches are so hot

i'd say
4 6 2 3 5 1

1 2 and 3 could be interchanged though

r o l l

You arguably can't have a democracy without an armed population

t. refugee

Fascinating how a 6 for you is a 1 for me

>no ars = tyranny

ffs, things need readjustment

Is this a new advert for Blacked? Cause Ima need to warm the old nut sack up for that fap sesh...

pretty good assessment..
the rest have dead eyes..
like much of the posters on this board, I presume..
dead inside sociopaths who can only mimic human gestures while desperately trying to come to terms with their psychosis
2 would make a good slave but all deserve death

3 is my favorite, our tastes are different.

2, 6, 3, 5, 4, 1

You sound like the one with issues buddy

1-5-6-4-3-2

Banning any form of weaponry is tyranny. Why should an individual put themselves at the mercy of another?

predatory humanoids, who stink of rotting flesh..
at least in the spiritual sense
this one tried to turn it around on me, a common manipulation tactic they perfect since childhood
or perhaps he is some schmuck not yet ready to wake up
the apocalypse is here and the dead have risen from their graves
you know them as commies, sjws, instagram thots, trolls, etc
but one could even be your mother
when that mask slips..
BLAM

2 6 3 1 4 5

Nr.2, your Nr.1 has an ugly butterface.

I don't unterstand why no one likes Nr.1.

wasn't a liberal. liberals occupy the centre left to centre right. marx is as far left as they come.

The third one from the left is clearly the cutest you faggots.

>approaches drive thru window
>number 4 please
anyway /roll

But she has some kind of disease.

Those are some ugly-ass wh*Te skeletons

Even if this isn't true, can we meme it into existence?

these are all jews

besides, does anyone have a link to one of those fake agent russian model shoots where they get 100 girls through the door then usher them to a back room where they have to suck a dick to get the contract? i love those they show women for being whores and cheats and they're left crying and shaking while some other bitch is riding a cock right next to them. lol

Liberals are supporters of Capital. I'm not using the word in the current American way, but in its traditional sense from the bourgeois revolution. Burke for example, the founder of modern conservatism, was a liberal.

Fun fact: these girls are all 14-16 years old russians trying out for theyre special brand of modeling

that's cause you are retarded.

4 best then 1. Keep the rest.

I meant that it was hard to choose. Leave it to the Russian to have zero comprehension of things actual people have no problem with

It *is* true. You can look up the quote yourself.

Shill harder.

gimme 4

reroll

Fag.

yes!!

4 3 2 1 6 5

that gross outtie tho

2 5 4 1 3 6

Russian models at a scouting event. They go to Japan first, then age out to various countries before finally cucking down to Western countries.

>We need to turn the GOP into a democrat lite party that supports mass immigration and unlimited handouts for "minorities" while waging war on half the 3rd world
you sound like a typical boomer cuckservatard retard. the way to fight te left is not pull any punches. appeasement doesn't work and only work against republicans. california tried to appease appease appease and look where it got them.

gimme numba 6 pls

Roll!

Thats a rating?? 6 definitely has the cutest face, although sadly the flattest chest. 2 is close behind. 1 has a nice rack but theres something mildly off putting about her face (too beak like maybe?). 5 and 3 could be good looking but their pursed lips make them look like they are trying to hold back a really loud brap. 5 is in contention with 1 for the best rack though. 4 is just blah.

I found six to be the ugliest. I agree that on further inspection one is not the best looking but she does have the best body. I find 2&3 to be in a draw for the best looking. I swap my ratings for 5 and 4 around too.

Honestly I find all of them roughly the same in hotness except for the 2 in the middle.

Agree, but Nr.2 definitely has a butter face. Nr.1 looks very sweet and childish, I like trat, maybe you not.

Rol for 6

meh

Next one

Guns are anti-enemy of common man. Nobody else has the reason to ban them.

>56% or less
regardless, the last one on the right is the only girl that would make it as a professional model: Tall, slim, and chiseled features.