Hackers attack alt-right websites to battle white supremacy

Is it over for Sup Forums?
archive.is/8Iomr

>Anonymous hackers shut down or defaced at least three websites affiliated with far-right politics this weekend, part of an ongoing effort to disrupt the recruitment tactics of white supremacists who have been emboldened since the election of Donald Trump.

>Altright.com, a site affiliated with white supremacist Richard Spencer, klukluxklan.bz, and the homepage for Act for America, a self-described “national security organization” frequently accused of promoting Islamophobic propaganda, were all targeted by hackers over the last few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Spencer’s de facto homepage was taken offline with a distributed denial-of-service attack, better known as a “DDoS attack,” where a server is bombarded with requests in order to overload it and shut it down. A spokesperson for the National Policy Institute, Spencer’s think tank, confirmed to Newsweek that the site was likely taken offline by hackers this weekend. As of Monday morning, the Spencer-affiliated website was working, although a statement declares that it is “undergoing renovation.”

>ACT for America’s site was defaced, rather than taken offline. The site's “shop” page, typically used to sell merchandise, was restructured to promote imagery condemning white supremacy. On Monday, the group’s site was functioning, but the defaced shop page was removed. Newsweek reached out to ACT for America for comment about the incident but did not immediately receive a reply.

Altright.com is undergoing maintenance, has been for 2 weeks now.
Nice LARP though

>DDoS
>hacking

>(((newsweak)))
Okay, Satan.

>Anonymous

If the "hacking" consists of posting pics of black cocks, then you'll need to try harder.

>anonymous hackers

aka five eyes

what faggots kek

>newsweek
>a whopping 3 whole websites were attacked
truly devastating
also
>DDoS
>hacking

>i'm a challenged nazi bucket, and i would know, Donald Trump is a white supremacist.

what...? Am i missing something here?

Good. Alt-Right is Jewish propaganda.

No they do literally nothing but an occasional ddos, anonymous have also been doing this to lefty sites since antifa fucked up nov 4th for them. I highly doubt the major players are this petty, theyre probs busy buying mountain jew and busting pedos. They really need to reel in the political members if they even are members, since they havent had a good pi for yonks

This

Relevant: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

anybody figure out why he was crying?

S O Y
O
Y
B O I Z
O
I
Z

Hopefully the hacker known as Sup Forums gets off his ass and stops these lunatics.

>hackers
>ddos attacks
user, are you being a bad boy again?

>klukluxklan.bz

The "big players" of anonymous haven't been relevant for years. They all were forced to work for the NSA.

I thought people who unironically referred to themselves as anonymous hated corporations. Why are they doing their bidding now?

Guys. I found the IP address of one of the Comrade's hacking the alt-right webpages.

It's 192.168.1.1

Do your worst Sup Forums brothers

He attacked himself?

What the hell would the NSA want with them? Most were below the level of a skiddie.

Good ole anonymous, still in it for the luls

From my guess, they actually ended up "hacking" that guy instead of the one they wanted to hack, idk though context would be fucking nice

>Act for America
>Brigitte Gabriel group
>Created by Lebanese Jew

Good. Fuck newfag "anonymous" which are really SJWs masquerading as old user wearing vendetta masks.

192.168.1.1 is the default IP for the vast majority of local networks, meaning the only thing this guy "hacked" was his home router.

they got him to DDOS himself. They probably could have got them to deletsystem32 as well if they tried.

Yeah the Charles guy larped that thesuckmysockmon ip was 192.168.1.1 which is your own computer's defauly ip. It seems like the opferguson ran something I assume he got from charles's in private message on himself, and then he ended up "crying" about it. ayy lmao was probably charles lol

>tfw Charles is in charge.

Oh yeah ayy lmao is the nickname of thesuckmysockmon handle btw. It proves that the ferguson user was faking his hacking abilities because you can't hack if you don't know the default localhost.

>192.168.1.1
kek

>OMG TY SO MUCH ANONYMOUS

what a bunch of queers.

maybe they're showing respect for bolivia did you ever think of that?

Can we please stop pretending that anonymous has ever had an impact on anything ever

>were a leaderless organization

Wow I wonder why you guys never get anything done

Take your complaints to your local Jewish center and demand their shekel stash as payment for your troubles. All Jews have a shekel stash.

Sounds like a combination of Israelis and feds.

None of anonymous works for the nsa. Even back in 2008 after chanology they were a joke and their leet internet nerd rivals were a bigger threat because they weren't script kiddies. You're thinking of lulzsec that got raped by the feds

I am crying.

RCMP was interested for a time if "Anonymous" could actually do anything useful like infiltrate Muslims. They mainly thought we were funny.

And one time some internal drama lead one guy to get in touch with a friend that with some kind of cybercrime division in MI5 to try to get somebody v&, but he was told the crime in question was too trivial for them to even care about.

Now that is top tier.

No. If you truly believe something logic structures can be built around them to withstand any amount of subversion and critique. The left is easily swayed into believing things and changing their view, because they for some reason are extra susceptible to emotional appeals. They can't logically defend or argue stances because there is no rhyme, reason or even a modicum of logic behind why they are so passionate about things other than how they feel.

>192.168.1.1
>shitty linksys router from walmart
i think you've already done the worst there, user

>Internal drama led to some faggot trying to get us all sent to jail
It's weird how that's literally always the case.

In that case the general mob was out mainly for a few people at the heart of the Caturday Nap. But yeah it was constant infighting and my particular social role had me constantly trying to keep the "leadership" so to speak in some form of functionality and the drama from overshadowing the lulz.

its the russian bots behind this

Shiiiiiiiet

>nvm I found it it's 192.168.1.1

Most of the good hackers are alt-right like Weev or Russians. Jesters a NSA/navy guy so he is probably pro trump too.

He found out he gave away his own location with 198.168.1.1

>He found out he gave away his own location with 198.168.1.1
If anyone wants to haxor me I'm at 127.0.0.1

in reality, anonymous were more jealous than high school cheerleaders. they ended up ratting each other out

You're going down, ZXDSL 931VII V4.0

Based anonymous bros

Hoe can I join the fight against stormweenie trash?

>bolivia
>respect

imma firin muh l4z0r

That's why key to stability was careful selection of who to put in power, and to host the main core communications (IRC) on a public network like EFNet where administrative power was in the hands of an uninterested 3rd party.

When they finally moved to private IRC, the eventual dissolution through infighting was inevitable because the people who owned the servers were no longer disinterested 3rd parties, and also not all the right choices for social stability.

Shut up mexico

>skript kiddie tactics
>hackers

>DDoS
>Hacking

>imma firin muh l4z0r
I'm not worried. I'll just delete my system32 file to reset it.

>white supremacists
>frequently accused of promoting Islamophobic propaganda

So now if you're opposed to a regressive death cult you're a white supremacist? Interesting.

WEEABOO

Anybody remember the days of the partyvan wiki, 711chan, & 811chan? What the fuck happened to those people?

I remember we were spergs about freedom of speech, so extreme we thought cp should be legal.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

>stop organizing against muh stormniggerdom now!
This gives me more enthusiasm to help anonymous in their fight against alt right trash

>t. Self employed cybersec expert who lives off bug bounty programs

also... don’t trust spics

was probably the original problem

>What the fuck happened to those people?
We grew up.

Alt right faggots don't care about freedom of speech or liberties, that's why they want to put in jail people who sympathize towards whatever arbitrary level of leftism they feel at discomfort with, and ban 'degeneracy', etc

Not the right kind of new blood to keep them going. And it gets old after a while.

I never thought it should have been so institutionalized in the first place, and was glad to help blow it up after it had served my purposes. Lasting institutions tend to devolve into circle jerks, drama, and general faggotry anyhow.

cringed so hard I dropped my meth pipe

Good luck, I'm behind 7 rabbis

>bug bounty
>bug
>bug chaser

Hi Mike. How do you still have a job at Newsweek? Didn’t they get shut down? Also.. you are still a shitskin faggot.

I wonder why they're so intent on limiting information.

The blue haired pinko faggots done got us on the run !!!!