IQ scores show whites > blacks

>IQ scores show whites > blacks
>"Well, it's because whites are superior"

>IQ scores show Jews > whites
>"The Jews cheated, IQ is bullshit, there are more intelligent whites, it's a conspiracy, excuse, excuse, excuse"

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=IRtc0XaA5k0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMcIUcumVg
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTFO

>memeflag

jews in israel have low IQ's

jews in the western world bought their way to the top. being wealthy has a tremendous amount of influence on intelligence.

also there is a lot of autism in jews because of inbreeding.

everyone has something they are good at.

blacks are good at sports
white are good at building civilization
jews are good at climbing socioeconomic barriers and destroying civilization
asians are good at math
beaners are good at making tacos.

>IQ scores show Jews > whites
source?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

this shows jews are dumb. and before you go "muh palestinians" remember the us is full of niggers

They have a high IQ, that's nice.The problem is we can't have our safe, secure,prosperous, all white societies when they are filled with murderous niggers and high verbal IQ backstabbing, two faced Jew parasites.

>Average IQ in white countries

>Average IQ in all Jewish country
Even though Jews are known for being deceitful and cheaters, they still manage to only reach an average IQ of 95 after undoubtedly manipulating results. Not to mention Jews are all hideous.

>muh IQ

IQ is not all that matters retard. nobody disputes Jews and Asians have higher IQ than whites, but a western white society demands self reliance and autonomy, which requires a High IQ. Niggers are incompatible with our goals based on IQ alone. Kikes are incompatible based on values.

The difference of IQ between whites and blacks is like 20 points. The different of IQ between whites and Jews is like 3 points. 20 points is a world of difference. 3 is a margin of error.

JIDF is trying SO HARD LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

to me jews are just whites that have been practicing endogamy for generations.
genetist have a good controled group in them.

look at the first seconds of this lecture made by a jewish genetist:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRtc0XaA5k0

>a nepotistic ethnicity-based cult with 1,000 year monopoly on money-lending granted them by the Catholic church have a skewed representation in education in the late 19th and 20th centuries.

Okay? Pick a group of whites who make up 2% of the U.S. population and you could probably find even greater scores.

Italy is asian

Race and species are both social constructs. There is no such thing as "the human race", or the "orca race" or the "gorilla race".

However, only one of these social constructs is allowed in science. Weird, huh? Maybe you should re-think that faith in the "truth" of modern science and go re-read Darwin.

>all Jews are hideous

poor example.

there are some qt jewesses but she's not one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCMcIUcumVg

>do some basic napkin math
>IQ alone doesn't even come close to explaining jewish success
>so jews must take jobs, positions away from more qualified whites
>meaning jews STEAL their positions
>jews cheat people out of jobs, student positions but they need to lie about it somehow to keep doing it
>"well we're just smarter than you goyim it's just a statistical fact"
>do the math
>IQ STILL doesn't explain jewish success
and so on ad infinitum
wow who would have thought jews were lying thieves

Milk

its true. i went to high school in a predominantly jewish area, and the jews there were fucking hideous

>mishaped angular faces
>pasty poor skin
>fuzzy unhealthy frizzy negro-like hair all over the place
>wrinkly and looking 30 years old when they're 16
>completely unfunny and uninteresting in every way

absolutely disgusting

>obvious Slavic features
Pic related is more of an above average genetically Israeli woman. She’s ugly and very skinny, not to mention an autistically uncharismatic woman.

Ash can nazi jews are the cutest

Jews walk around all day thinking about how to make money and gain power most efficiently. If that means stepping all over an innocent person, they don’t care. Once they become rich, they can send their kids to top schools and pay for fake everything to make their children look top of the line. However, as their children get top 1% education quality, they’re still statistically less intelligent than most white people. This is why the internet will eventually allow for the human race to wipe out these spawns of Satan.

Lol, look at you cuckservatives and Nazi's trying to discredit the Jew, he's already one, you see, your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post, no immunitys allowed, none can save you from Aussie shitposting and Jew magic.

Look it up yourself. It's not Jews in general by the way. It's Ashkenazi Jews. Mizrahi Jews, Brown middle eastern Jews, are not too bright. Sephardi Jews are somewhere in between.

The best part is that when you break down these studies and look at only full blooded Ashkenazi Jews (as many of the studies include people with as little 1/4 Jewish ancestry), the average intelligence gap between Ashkenazi Jews and Whites is larger than the average gap between Whites and Blacks.

You know how dumb the average nog seems to us? Well full blooded Ashkenazi Jews feel the same way about you.

She looks like a greasy cat

Ashkenazi jews are mixed with Europeans. So once again, whites are more intelligent because the Jews need their genetics to even begin competing.

niggers have neither honor nor empathy, so what

Only a small portion of those people are Ashkenazi Jews. Those are the ones Hitler removed from Germany prior to WWII, and the ones who were able to industrialize an middle eastern shit hole. This also includes Jewish American's who've been slowly migrating into Israel over the past six decades.

Same concept with the White Africanus who once made South Africa Great. Any industrialized nation needs a core of high IQ to be the captains and innovators of industry.

The elite universities are the core of Jewish power and privilege. The prestige of an elite university legitimizes anything they say and powers their corruption of social norms.

'''"Contrary to popular opinion, the most important criteria for admission to the Ivy League is not grades, nor SAT scores, nor recommendations, or even essays. The most important criteria is actually race/religion. By claiming to be Jewish, an applicant can increase his chances of admission by up to 15 fold."'''

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

this, though, pretty much all hot jewesses have European features that make them attractive. and the attractive ones are always Ashkenazi.

>there are some qt jewesses but she's not one of them.

The only jewesses that are qt those that mixed with the slavic population.

I knew a few jewish girls that were half jewish half slavic and they were attrative.

I really hate this strawman.
The Jews as they exist today are the descendants of the literate priestly and merchant class that existed in Israel when the Romans pushed their shit in in 70AD. Not literate jews were integrated into Roman and Arabic society.
The fact that they were already clannish by custom and their religion claimed them to be the chosen people allowed the literate classes to form a trading network accross the mediterannean basis that was mostly co-operative. When the Roman Empire broke apart and Christianity became ascendant, the Jewish trading network became more prominent as they were exempt from certain Christian rules and maintained contacts vetween states which were politically hostile. This cohesion allowed the Jews to be more aware of market conditions abroad and make better deals between the different clans in different countries.
Heres where they "became smarter". So you've got a bunch of wealthy merchants who all speak a secret language and follow a weird cult and also killed the guy who may or may not be God. Why don't we just kill them. These guys are rich and influential but they don't have an army. So various European rulers over 1000 or so years take turns killing Jews and
taking their sweet sweet cash.
This doesn't end the Jews though as they've still got that chosen people mentality and help each other out, so a few smart ones are able to get out and set up 2 countries over. The killings don't stop though and over 50 generations only the ones sneaky enough to avoid suspicion of wrongdoing or smart enough to read the writing on the wall and get out of dodge actually survive.
Tl;dr: Ashkenazi Jews are smart for the same reason African Americans are dumb. We selected them for it

The bottom half is a psyop
No white nationalist has ever made such an argument

Oh I'll give you some milk you filthy goy

The Lynn, Vanhanen study is bullshit though. The results don't match the methodology and input data.

if you suck these titties do shekels come out from then?

Nobody makes the second argument.
Our point has and will always be that we want a nation of our own people, I don't want England to be flooded with high-IQ chinks anymore than I want low-IQ niggers.
The IQ argument is only one of many against the importation of darkies in particular.

/thread

Jewish brainlets BTFO

wow these excuses for jewish success really reminds me of black explaining-away white success (aka "white privilege", "colonialism", etc.)

it's almost if....

Also if Jews are so dumb how do they control the world and do all this genius conspiracy shit that outsmarts everybody? I don't get it

It doesn't explain the over representation in leading industry as there are more white geniuses than Jewish people.

>this thread
>again

do you want affirmative action so white people can compete better?

I want jews out of the competition

>it’s almost as if...
The world would be better without kikes. This is very true and I agree.

Is that what my comment says? Holy fuck Jews really are retarded.

Nobody ever said Jews are not intelligent, but the fact they use their intelligence to destroy their host nation is the problem. Give this smug posting a rest m8, Jews are smart, but they are evil and parasitic and must be dealt with

charge your phone

Israel is like 25% Arab and they have 70 IQ. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any people.

there are more people with genius IQ in the US alone than there are kikes in the entire world

Mother Fucker I'm I was clearly not ignoring why they have a higher IQ but explaining how it happened.
If you're going to bait at least put some effort in

You know half the ashkenazim population is intermarried right?

IQ is an aggregate of several forms of intelligence. Kikes score highly in fields that make them good at cheating and swindling. They also have a high time preference like niggers so their bad decisions always catch up to them.

Yeah it's no good, but the other half that don't intermarry will carry the Jewish people. It's never been a numbers game.

>things no one said
>the condradiction
>whitey BTFO

>baseless myths and anecdotes about Jews created by Jews vs peer reviewed repeatable studies proving the exact opposite of the "le smart jews" myth
>proof you dont believe in the science that proves your point
>whitey BTFO

I have an iq of 132 so most likes i know at uni seem dumb as dog shit desu

Not even close. Blacks and other minorities get affirmative action you stupid kike.

>source?
>Look it up yourself.
>muh vague Asskike muh Separdi myth talk
>its true the anecdotal evidence and endless vague jewish quotations over quotations of "popular" jewish "findings" without any reliable and independently verified research and our all time favorite totally representative handpicked children of top 1% mensa kikes survey "projecting" IQ ranges for Jewish adults over over 6 million are out there
kek always the same shit

>25% Arab
You mean actually fully Semitic? Ashkenazi jews have european genetics, moron.

wow sandnigger kike dismisses facts and exposure of jewish WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT bullshit as excuses really reminds me of jews explaining black WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEET as historical fact

it's almost if....

What's your point goy?

true, true, to make things better here's a comprehensive list of jewish achievements over the centuries:

the only tolerable viewing angle of a jewish lass

reminder that Ashkenazi jews are becoming a minority within Israel

How does a group that's being accused of running a giant pyramid scheme with the entire world not go hand in hand with members of that group also having a high IQ?

The right wing extremist argument against Jews isn't that they're stupid. It's that they're fucking over the entire world.

>Arabs are the reason our iq is low!
>Arabs in Israel would have had to be dumber than subsaharan niggers to explain away the low IQ of Israel
>mysteriously none of the neighbouring Arab countries fit into this Jewish excuse and got similar results as jewish roaches until Jews started the obvious inflation their IQ scores far above 80 points

>Arabs are the reason our iq is low!
>Arab population is increasing disproportionally faster
>mysteriously officially claimed Israeli IQ has been unnaturally increasing by 1-2 points every year

cant make that shit up
...unless you are a jew