True Capitalist Radio - Dunno what to name it Edition

Crypto & stocks breakdown! POTUS hold governor's meeting at the White House. The Stoneman Douglas "story" continues to unravel. Robert Mueller's Special Counsel must come to and end; Judicial Watch uncovers potential recording of the infamous "tarmak meeting" between Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch. UN calls for a cease-fire in Syria as Russia and Turkey defy it. China's Xi Jinping wants to become President for life. Other news and commentary, plus Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/02/27/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-549

show goes live in a few minutes
get in here milkylickers

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/27590/equality-johnnie-walker-releasing-limited-edition-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAY SPAGHETTI!

time to go to sleep

i feel you...

Wait, when did we start to accuse Ghost of being Muslim?

Havent listened to the show in a couple weeks.

Did I miss anything good?

Anything involving the Florida shooting

plenty

Ghost is gonna get v& if he keeps sharing links to buy Zyka virus

>it's another "only Atheists are capable of being inhuman psychopaths" episode

Ghost is dropping some mad redpills right now.

>Ghost is conflating being a filthy Chink with being an Atheist

>40 minutes in and he hasn't even STARTED the fucking crypto

eh, he usually gets through the markets quickly these days

>Sell Q-hoo merch.
>Sell Q-hoo merch.

>42 coin

Why does Ghost care about niggers so much?

tell me when he gets to chat shoutouts

Someone better gab this to ghost

dailywire.com/news/27590/equality-johnnie-walker-releasing-limited-edition-emily-zanotti

he's getting drunk tonight

how drunk is he gonna get tonight boys?

jesus this show ain't as fun as it used to be

Ghost the Fuckwad was definitely the funniest name we've gotten in a while.

and now for the Trump cock sucking segment

>Ghost is seriously conflating the Declaration of Independence with the Second Amendment

It was literally written as a security measure to make sure the militias could mobilize quickly using their personal weapons instead of waiting to be issued ones.

Didn't Teddy Roosevelt survive his assassination attempt cause the bullet went through his speech first? A text book doesn't seem that crazy.

Ghost put on an extra layer of tin foil tonight

Anyone here actually believe this crock?

>ghost is THIS weak willed

I believe that there is a serious effort to eliminate the 2nd amendment so none of would be a surprise to me if it was true.

>a serious effort to eliminate the 2nd amendment
It's like they want the USA to devolve into open civil warfare. Shit's primed for it, I've never see a more toxic political environment. We're hitting 1850s-1860s levels

lot of redpills tonight!

holy hell no kidding. i need another drink to swallow these

It doesn’t hurt though
Atheists are human garbage in general

It was a a fifty page speech folded over and his eyeglasses case. The bullet actually penetrated, but not far enough to cause serious injury.

Hell no. We only listen to make fun of him with Gab and Radio Graffiti.

>It's like they want the USA to devolve into open civil warfare.

I definitely do.

I wouldn't want to be in California when it all goes down. You're a brave man G

If numerical ouija, Mr. Sup Forums Cookie will have a good eggroll

I intend to call some of my Alt-Right friends and try and organize and exodus to "friendly" lines when the shit finally goes down. Maybe we leave a parting gift with dear ole' Cali and whack some noted Antifags and BLM niggers on our way out.

this RG is pretty good

These threads are dead lately now that most of you autists have been funneled out

>now that most of you autists have been funneled out
now that the autists got conned into paying $4.99 to join the official autism discord Ghost?

It's part of the MAKE AUTISM GREAT AGAIN policy

When Ghost starts missing shows, people start finding other things to do M/W/F so they miss shows too, assuming there probably wont be one anyway.

Plus, Sup Forums is virtually worthless these days. I only come here for this thread, LivePD, and happenings now.

fuck off Ghost, you'll never get even one of my autism shekels until you keep your original promise and offer signed used beer cans.

Plus when Ghost starts missing, a lot of people take the hint that he's not gonna be around much longer.

You'll never get one, autist. They are given based on merit.

lol, merit means 42 coin investments in you're deluded world
Mueller is coming for you Ghost. Watch out.

Stay mad you nocoiner sperg

You're one of the 13,000 shitcoin traders irl identities that got forwarded to the IRS this week.
I guarantee it Ghost

>using coinbase
Breh.

You think Mueller doesn't know which exchanges you actually use? You think they haven't quietly handed over your info? Seriously Ghost?

AUTISM REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS

Just enjoying shitposting with you Ghost. See you Wednesday maybe.

Take care, fruitbowl.

Is this actually ghost?

Nigger

funny, user.

stocks and crypto doesnt need a breakdown. all you (or anyone else) has to do is look at the general trends, and then compare.

massive, parabolic Dow/Nasdaq/S&P rise, followed by a crash that will be dubbed the Great Depression 2.0

"Follow the money" if you want to gain a higher understanding of things, but "follow the *patterns* " if you wish to have the highest understanding.

It's what (((they))) do. You are capable of the exact same understanding and power, you just have to search for it and understand/accept that it will fuck your mind for the rest of your life.

Everything in nature follows the same patterns. Economic growth, bubbles, collapses. Population growth, bubbles, collapses of cilvilzation. Solar cycles/activity. Homicide rates. Austism rates.

They know this and its become a fucking game to them. Understand their methods, knowledge and tactics, and fight back.

We have the internet anons. As much as i fucking hate the internet for making us so dependent on it, i love it just as much because we have the info and the data available to make connections and come to our own realizations about...pretty much any and everything.

The level of your understanding...and the level of how you use this info to better yourself and your life is based on how much time you have spend researching the shit....bonus points if you're super fucking autistic and/or OCD, btw :)