Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbHuhPTT8fc
youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=GbHuhPTT8fc

cause "muh freedom"

youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs

b..but, we are liberated now, just look at the freedom and diversity, the good guys won right?

Sow the wind reap the whirlwind

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

Just look at this kid, isn't he happy dressing like he wants? He will clearly live a fulfilling life, guided by good values.

Wow, what a bigot, you should really accept diversity, it's 2018 after all.

Look at the so called "master race" and his lovely city after a few tons of British steel.

This will be one of my last attempts to convince you to forget your evil ways. Just look at these strong independent women displaying their vaginas as an art performance!
Wouldn't you like your mother, your sister or daughter to participate in this magnificent act?

Will God ever forgive us for what we have done?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Nature will make us all pay for our mistakes with disastrous real world consequences. We will pay dearly for straying from the will of nature.

Perhaps we deserve it after all.

pic related

Dawh poor Nazi fucks, how unfortunate so many Aryans got burned to a crisp.

Because white people seem to hate themselves and try to destroy themselves when ever they get a chance

ahmed or shlomo?

Neither, I just believe in the cleansing power of fire. In a way it was fitting for Germans to receive this type of retribution. Play with a fire and you might get burned after all.

Das blitz

Was Nazi Germany the closest Humanity ever came to perfection?

I collect Axis memorabilia. I am considering collecting and destroying Allied memorabilia. I don't know if that's a good idea - it will increase the market value of them, I'll lose money, and, erasing the past is something I'm usually against.

Yet I feel compelled

post everything you have these are amazing images

You faggots are so dumb. Don’t you realize hitler would have had you killed eventually too? No need for neck beard unemployed faggots when building the master race. Besides, why do you need hitler to carry out your eugenics program? Women have been running the most widespread eugenics program in history and they have done it for millions of years. It’s called sexual selection, and you all have been deemed unworthy of reproduction. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. It’s sad but true. Don’t you know none of this matters? Dont you know life is meaningless? You should learn something about evolutionary biology before you get all excited about politics. If the Jews didn’t dominate the world dominance hierarchy, someone else would, and no matter what, it wouldn't be you. Just kill yourselves. It is really the only logical option.

Definitely shlomo, after all he's dutch

Allied with people who bombed us.
Kinda how it goes Hat.

What a dream no Polaks Ahmeds Tyrones and Burgers or Shlomos in Germany just Germans really sucks

Is there a name for what they're wearing?

The absolute state of nazi LARPers.
At this point, you really should take a closer look at your life.

>leaf flag
>thinks their country did shit during WW2
You guys did little to nothing during the war, fag. That doesn't mean you're better than than those who did either. It means you're a bunch of cockless cunts who couldn't even make a simple decision.