Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 06

People who usually browses Jojo Threads, already know what this is about. But for those who have no idea what am I doing, let me explain a few things:

>What is this?
Basically, we redraw chapters from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga. You can see or previous works here: imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal#0, and here: imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ

>Why are you doing this on its own thread and not on a Jojo Thread?
Because those threads are being easily deleted and that's a problem. Also, I wanted to see if doing a separate thread more artists join us, since not every good artist on Sup Forums browses Jojo Threads.

>But I don't know shit about Jojo, can I join?
Well, of course you can! In fact, I'm sure your edits will be funnier if you don't know the context of what's happening.

>B-but I have no artistic skills...
Don't worry. Even if I call it a "redraw", photoshop edits of the original panels are perfectly valid.

>Enough talking, what are the rules?
Basically, these:

-You can only claim up to three panels, unless I say otherwise at some point during the production of the mosaic.
-You can't claim consecutive panels. But if you have to do it for whatever reason, do something differente with each one, with no continuity.
-You can find the original pages here: imgur.com/a/rFE3N, and please, be sure to open each image on a new tab and save it on its maximum size. Don't take your panels from pic related because there, the size is very reduced. And yes, you have to crop the individual panels by yourself, don't be lazy.
-You can do whatever you want with your panel or panels as long as it is SFW content, but please, don't change only the text and call it an edit. Always change something about the image. And there are no other restrictions for now, but maybe I'll put another one depending on how this chapter comes out.
-
And... I'd say that's everything, I already wrote a lot. If you still have something to ask, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

waldo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been waiting for this. Takin' that 9.4

Claiming 7.2, will be delivered later.
And a proof of concept.

I planned ahead.

It's my first time attempting one, but can I claim 7.5 ?

Claiming 6.3

Claiming 5.1, will take a while to deliver since I'm bad at editing though.

here is my first attempt at 6.3
Is that acceptable ?

I'm not mosaicfag but it looks pretty good,user!

thanks user. I was also the one claiming 7.5 but I'm not really happy about the result yet. I'll see if I can do something cool with it, but if I can't I'll probably give up on the 7.5 and let you guys do it.

Actually, scratch that, I think I'd rather have 5.4 to avoid making multiple continous panels.

Finally it's up. I was worried that you wouldn't have a descriptive enough OP but you did a good job. Anyway, claiming 4.2

And it's done.

ronald kun does it again

0.K people, do your best!

0.K! Also, I actually tried to make a way longer and descriptive text, but I had to cut a lot of things because it was too long for Sup Forums standards. Still, I think everyone will get what this is about and the basic rules.

I like it, good job!

As always, it's an honor to see your beautiful panels. This really makes me think what will happen to Ronald DIO during the next chapters.
-
Claimed: 4.2, 5.4, 7.2, 7.5
Done: 6.3, 9.4

taking 6.0

We didn't have a JoJo thread for hours, what happened?
Why was the other thread deleted?

great trips.
I tried 7.5 but I REALLY don't like it. If you don't like it either, I'll gladly give it to someone else.

i'll take 8.4

taking 7.1

I'll claim something once I get home from errands and can properly「Brainstorm」

here is a second version that might be better.

done

here's best boi of part 5

I think you should warn people of potential spoilers for furture parts. Also include fonts used by JJCA in the OP
Here's 4.2. I did a terrible job in cleaning so if anyone wants to correct it feel free to do so

0.K!

Thanks for your work!

0.K, I'll save this version and don't worry, it's fine.
-
Claimed: 4.2, 5.4, 6.0, 7.2, 7.5
Done: 6.3, 7.1, 7.5, 8.4, 9.4

I'll save this for now.
And I agree on the spoiler thing, it'll be added on the next thread. But if I'm honest with you, I'm not entirely sure about the fonts names.
-
Claimed: 5.4, 6.0, 7.2, 7.5
Done: 4.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.5, 8.4, 9.4

Claiming 6.4

I claim 4.0. be back with finished edit

7.2's up.
I dunno if I should change the text to say something more fitting or not. Also, I'd say the font is Anime Ace, but there's a slight difference on the 'R's so I'm not quite sure.

Claiming 1.2

I like it.

CC Wild Words is the font most used.

From my experience with this mosaic, JJCA uses CC Wild Words in all caps.

9.2 claimed.

And Obelix Pro for when they're screaming

Claiming 6.6

Gentle bump

Was it explained why Risotto had red eyes?

He's a drug addict

Just a design thing.

grabbing 8.2

I suppose a problem with having the mosaic in its own thread is that there's not any normal posts to keep the thread sustained while everyone's working.
In light of this, I'll claim 3.2.

So many claims. Thanks to all of you, I expect a great work from your part!

It's perfect, I won't really change anything about the panel.

Thanks a lot, I'll add this info on future threads.
-
Claimed: 1.2, 4.0, 5.4, 6.0, 6.4, 6.6, 7.5, 8.2, 9.2
Done: 4.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5, 8.4, 9.4

He wears contacts
He's that kind of person

>we can even have JoJo thread

0.K! And I thought about that, but don't worry. It's expect from this kind of threads to die if no one remembers to bump while everyone is working. If that happens, you should wait until a new thread is created in order to post your panels.
-
Claimed: 1.2, 3.2, 4.0, 5.4, 6.0, 6.4, 6.6, 7.5, 8.2, 9.2
Done: 4.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5, 8.4, 9.4

Wait a minute. How is DIO able to stop the Emerald Splash with his own hands? Can people/vampires touch stand attacks?

Claiming 6.2

>tfw trying to draw over the Senator is a pain.
I was gonna try stick my boy in this one, but perhaps not.

Probably not he best place to ask but my tablet keeps causing random dots, only in PS not CSP.
Anyone know whats up? Using a Wacom Intuos

Just redraw the entire panel, senpai. I wish I could help you with your other problem, but I don't understand Photoshop.

Yeah, that's what I usually do. (I am the one who usually sticks Diavolo dying in the background) but this is giving me jib. I'm not a drawfag really.
Maybe I need to get a new pen.
It's currently resembling a rubicks cube

He just made it look that way. The World did the actual flick.

It is done.
Browsing the Waldo wiki to do these is really weird. I don't even know if people like them. Might do more in the next chapters anyway.

Wait, there's more than just Waldo?

There's even a cartoon and a fanfiction community behind it. Waldo x Odlaw is heavily shipped. waldo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

>There's a Waldo wiki
>There's actually a Waldo universe
>There are Waldo ships

Slightly off topic from the thread, but has Part 5 anime been announced yet?

I like it but I think you should stick to just Waldo

You can do it.
Who knows if it's your pen, you said it works just fine in CSP.

No.

kyo and gappy slice of life chapter when?

Here comes the airplane!
no

I've been thinking of either 9.7 or 9.9. Both of them are great.
Give me another 10 minutes to let decide which one I really want.

Oh well. Guess I'll just keep waiting.

0.K, do your best!

I have faith on you, you can do it. Or try something else if you can't do your original plan, I won't judge you.

Thanks for your work! Fuck, I actually remember those characters. They all appear on this "Waldo around the World" collection, published a long time ago. There was also a female Waldo if I'm not mistaken.
-
Claimed: 1.2, 3.2, 4.0, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 7.5, 8.2, 9.2
Done: 4.2, 5.4, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5, 8.4, 9.4
-
And now, I have to sleep. Yeah, that's sooner than usual, but long story short, I haven't sleep for the past +24 hours and I really need to. Leaving the thread to you guys, keep claiming and posting as much as yout heart demands to you. I'll check everything tomorrow, and if the thread dies, I'll make a new one around 17:00 GMT.

If it was, it'd have a thread.
If you've got a twitter I suggest following @ispt5confirmed

Do both if you have good ideas

>Waldo around the World
>World
We came full circle

>Do both
I always do one, and only one, per chapter.

I decided to take 9.7 in the end.
It should be easier for others to work on 9.9.

There is actually more than one female Waldo. The first was pretty much retconned out of existence, being replaced by Wenda. Also thanks, that actually encourages me to make more Waldo lore memes.
Why is this actually perfect

No.
You won't tarnish this thread, aussie. Get the fuck out.

Krogan cock only gos in general SFM threads, or is complete dominance just for you 'straya?
How many times did it get deleted in one of the other threads?

No

4.0 done, sorry for poor colorring, I got a new software for drawing

forgot to crop it, here's cropped pic

Progress for an asset going into my piece. I'm a slow boy when it comes to renders.

Shit

This is fucking great.

Here's 5.1 CC Wild Words doesn't work for me. Anyone else having this problem?

another progress report my computer went bonkers and crashed. don't know why but i'm down for doing it over again.

6.4 done.

kek

I'll take 1.0, though I don't know how well I would be ablo to turn "Dio's World" into "Dio's Dong"

The name changes just about every part, just be creative.

Can't help this time
Changing rig to the PC

How about "Dio's Wood"? I could actually do that because I wouldm't need new letters

Whatever you think makes the mosaic better.

Try doing something that's funny
If I were you I'd name it Dio's Ford and put him in a car

I was thinking of giving him an astronaut helmet and have him sitting on the couch near frozen kars

Make sure that there's 36 of them and they're on mars

jorge joestar is an experience

Great idea! Good thing I am only cutting out the title right now...

Claiming 7.7

Would you say it's a Golden experience?

Small talk while this thing is going on. I don't particularly like the colored scans but rereading the Part 8 ones reminds me of some things like pic related. Makes me like Joshu a little more.

Claiming 4.3

They're releasing new ones? What are they up to? Also I'm tired of Jojolion in general. Something about it just doesn't click with me the way that it did with 7, 5 and 4

Shakedown Road Part 4, which would follow with The Legend of Johnny Joestar, Tsurugi Arc, I Am A Rock, and finally Beetle Tendency to catch up with the raws. I believe JJCA releases scans weekly.

I'll take 7.4

Hey, does anyone have an image of Blackmore with a transparent background?