MSM is actually running with this!!

At this point I feel like we all need to get a frontal lobotomy to make this a fair fight. I wanna know which one of you fucking retards here that are constantly stalking us did this and where you got the info? Seriously tho, I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. Thanks for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuspeakers.org/dr-david-shatz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dr. David Shatz

fucking nogunz when will they learn
>protip: never

(((Shatz)))

yeah handguns are safer, just look at the stats

>Bullets from AR-15 rape women
>Bullets from handguns are polite and gender neutral
*source: Dr. Jonah Bernstein

wait...are they serious

>223
kek has spoken

explain what's incorrect about this
do the bullets actually travel at the same speed?

Give all teachers f&n 5.7s. 2500ft/sec
Don't want that school shooter dodging or parrying your 9mm or .45

slow bullets make a bigger hole. it's the same principle as stabbing someone with a dull knife hurts more.

This is some next level retardation right there.

>pistols cause more deaths than AR’s
>comparing 9mm to a 5.56
>implying there aren’t more deadly AR’s out there than the AR15

Do you think her head would explode if you showed her a 9mm AR-15?

The problem with these stats is the category that says "firearms, type not stated". To be clear thou shall not infringe, but it's not useful to quote people numbers that don't support my own argument.

velocity only matters for distance and they are bitching about a school shooting you dumb faggot.

not to mention you can't generally hide an AR15 on you, unless you dress like a nigger. this is in fact why niggers dress like niggers.

...you do realize that this is fairly close to scientifically accurate, right?

kek

and entirely irrelevant

It doesn’t matter

They're talking about milliseconds at that range.
>What difference, at this point, does it make?

3 times more likely to dodge a handgun bullet. Is this the argument? This aint the matrix bitch.

What everyone here hasn't realized is that the media is setting the ground work for the libshits. Libshits are gun illiterate so the media has used the black scary gun propaganda for a long time. The black scary gun propaganda isn't working anymore and has been effectively countered. Knowing they won't get cosmetic bans passed they will go after things like bullet velocity and kinetic energy in future bans. This is just the beginning for them.

>.223

Next shooting is going to be at a MSM agency.

Because murder stats aren't crystal clear Tons of murders go unsolved.

Can some autist compile a heatmap of voting data by party relative to gun crimes? The visualization could be redpilling. Gun violence in aggregate is a democratic city originating problem if you think about violent crime stats and voting demographics...

>handgun bullets travel much slower
yea, they're easy to dodge
ever seen The Matrix?

Rifles cartridges are way more lethal than pistol cartridges

Unless you get shot at that range it does not actually matter at all. What, do you think you're Neo and bullets can't hurt you or did you fall for the
>9mm
meme?

Any Americans want to weigh in on their own thoughts on gun control, shootings and so forth?
There's lots of guns here in shitpost land, a fair bit of left wing sentiment towards guns and owners as well.
>also has guns

No, you can Matrix style dodge handgun bullets with no training even at point blank range. Which is why handguns have never killed anyone.

Chalk it up to hood niggers blasting cheap as fuck shitty ammo at one another in the ghetto.

obligatory

Catch my drift on the correlation Sup Forums?

If you assume a similar breakdown among the gun type not reported, the rifle murders are still less than the blunt objects or personal weapon category. I did the math awhile back.

>gun control
Shall not infringe
>shootings
Niggers and medicated psychos

Dumb

Caring about school shootings is retarded. It is such an insignificant portion of the murder rate.

reminds me of being a kid, me and all the neighborhood kids would take our parents 9mm and shoot them at one another so we could swat them out of the air.ar 15s are the only dangerous guns everything else is harmless fun

Everyone knows if he was shooting a handgun the teachers and kids could dodge the bullets with that extra 2000 feet per second.

Shall not be infringed, leaf.

That is all.

This

I can kill Jews with either.

Good point, that makes sense.

this

Because, they are using bullet velocity for a situation that has nothing to do with distance. Just because, a round travels at higher speeds doesn't fucking mean speed = more deaths type bullshit. 22lr travels as 1,400 to 1,800 fps but, you don't see these faggots trying to ban a fucking plinker round. Not to mention look at their (((source)))

Problem is they are just wrong. You can only argue a wrong thing so long before you have to use dumber arguments cause you used your best ones already.

>watch me matrix dodge this pathetically slow 9mm round
>dies

Controlled for race our murder rate is around yours. The sensational headline grabbing mass shootings are a result of partially that and partially from having asinine gun free zones

Muzzle velocity directly equates with ability to punch through body armor. Just FYI.

While I like your idea, but I think that's just correlation. The main reason crime is so high in those areas is because of urbanization mostly

this

You have to realize that normies are already lobotomy status and it is something to worry about since normies are a retarded majority

Agreed, shall not infringe
I guess the question is what can you do to stop the nigs who will nig and the autismo's who will sperg out.

So just accept the situation and that shitty things happen and have the media stop flipping shit over it?

Shall not be infringed, I'm getting the message now

Do you think that media plays a role in the increased rate? Especially with the digital age?

Nothing personal kid

She must really be a fan of .45 ACP if muzzle velocity defines how safe a bullet is.

SHALL

.45-70 for everyone!!

What kind of cut-rate PD uses 9mm? Most use 40 cal.

These sick fucks have no excuse to keep pushing this shit as hard as they do.

Depends on a lot of things retard. At school hallway distances I expect rifle rounds to icepick through people.

>Muzzle velocity directly equates with ability to punch through body armor. Just FYI.
I am very aware of that but, like I said this was a situation that had nothing to do with distance or body armor unless somehow there was a new development that the school provided free foreskins and kevlar chest rigs

.223 -----> faggot cartridge
7.62x39 ---->Dude cartridge
7.62 Nato or 30-06 ----> Manly ammo

But how? Handgun bullets are so slow you can practically skip away from the bullet.

Why should cars go faster than 60mph? We should make speed limiters mandatory. Climate change too.

We played smear the queer but we would attach comedic sized boxing gloves through the barrel and onto a 9mm round so the queer could still catch, dodge, or rebound the round. If he caught it and managed to reload into his own gun he would get double points
>tfw the neighborhood jew would always try to sneak an assault rifle into our games, he was only stopped by the assault rifle free zone signs

Sweety, a bullet travels so damn fast that you usually cannot see it. What does it matter if one is a bit faster. They are both bullets. You get hit, you get hurt.

Well military rifles are a bigger threat to the government

The answer is more guns. Arm the teachers. Get armed security.

This isnt rocket science.

this is really important. if they only have and guns we have a chance of dodging the bullet!

>stop the nigs
Get rid of welfare in its current form and help them build functional family units instead of given black women free money to shit out kids and not seek men who will be fathers. One of the highest correlating factors with ending up in prison is being in a single parent family.

Repair the black family unit and blacks will start to get their shit together.

>sperging autismos
Let boys be boys instead of medicating them. Boys these days are forced to live like girls. The only place they can express any aggression is on a football field or in video games. So many young kids are heavily medicated for just being a normal emotional teen.

Bullying is also a problem. Teen years can be brutal if a kid isn't popular.

Drugs that get rid of emotions + bullying trauma = mass shooter.

Well unlike the 2000MPH one, those numbers are actually more or less accurate. Not to say that their whole argument isn't hilariously fallacious.

>not catching the bullet in your teeth

>Do you think that media plays a role in the increased rate? Especially with the digital age?
Do you know any of the victims names?
You probably know 3 people involved in the shooting, and it's nobody that got harmed. I have only been paying attention fairly moderately and I know a shitload about the shooter. I believe it absolutely does

this. a longer barrel amplifies bullet frequency. look up how may gun barrels have spins in the design. more spinning literally makes the bullet go faster. pistols have a short barrel so the bullet is just popped out over a short barrel

Hmm...

>One of the highest correlating factors with ending up in prison is being in a single parent family.
Yep it's pretty much the only universal factor in jail/prison. Basically no one is in them unless it's some stupid one-off minor misdemeanor if they come from a nuclear household

Well that's neat...

they will if they ever manage to get rid of guns. then they will see what we have been; telling them and it will be too late to come back.

>now this is bait

I would bet real money that if a shooting happened with shotguns the MSM would bitch about banning shotguns. Same if it was a handgun. The weapon probably doesn't even matter at all, they'll just cry and bitch about getting rid of it.

What till they find out the muzzle velocity of grandpas fudd hunting rifle

My county is green

how else would an AR shoot double the speed of a handgun?? a bullet is a bullet. its the length of the barrel and spins inside that make all the difference

Sure seems there's an alignment somewhere...

Yes, but it's much more difficult to avoid faster bullets. What about this don't you retards understand?

a bullet isn't a bullet tho. Different rounds have different amounts of powder.

and urbanization tends to lead to liberalistic gathering.

The point is that at close range, you will have no ability to dodge either gun's bullets, to the point where bringing up speed is irrelevant.

It'll make a difference if were talking about shooters parking themselves in apartments hundreds of yards away, but theyre not.

>AR15
>Fires a 22 caliber bullet
>Handgun
>Generally fires 9mm or larger bullets
what do i win?

If they would have made this argument during Vegas they would have at least had a point. I would have still told them to fuck off though.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

bump

A true American hero

Urmmm yeah. I’ve seen it on social media in various forms a few times, and every single time the meme is shut the fuck down. But yet, (((they))) keep trying to push this shit with fancier graphics thinking that’ll surely do the trick.
I saw the name on the graphic board and thought for sure they made that shit up so I googled that shit.
Anyone surprised that he’s about as fucking jewwwwyyy as they come, raise your hand.

>pic related

yuspeakers.org/dr-david-shatz/

only slightly related, but doesn't the 'AR' stand for something like 'armalite' and not 'assault rifle'?

Poison is the sophisticated white man's weapon of choice.