An autistic manlet single handedly destroyed the entire alt right movement and left them in shambles

>an autistic manlet single handedly destroyed the entire alt right movement and left them in shambles

how are you gonna save the white race when you can't outwit a fucking starcraft player?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all joking and memeing aside: does he have a disease? like a phyiscall degenerative disease?
like yeah he got a bad skeleton from his genes, but is there a degenerative disease on top of that? he looks like if stephen hawking could learn how to walk

>Kicked off nearly every platform
>pedo
Yeah he's winning alright

What's going on I don't get it

>e-celebs
WE
DO
NOT
GIVE
A
FUCK

>e-celeb

Why aren't the mods on top of this shit?

>ugly face
>skinnyfat body type
>no visible muscle mass
Grotesque.

I've only ever seen this guy on Sup Forums. He looks so unappealing I don't even wanna check him out even if he has something clever to say.

Who?

Destiny is based. He single handedly turned me from being a far right extremist to a centrist liberal. Alt-right cucks cannot compete.

How's it feel not being able to think critically for yourself?

Same here. It's impossible to look at the people he's debating and not conclude that the alt right is anything but uneducated reactionary retards. These people are some of the dumbest humans I've ever heard speak.

>Think critically for yourself
>He says this while completely immersing himself in alt right media only and never once listening to alternative viewpoints.

Neck yourself now you right wing retard!

What is your definition of right wing?

>strawmaning
No one on Sup Forums is like that. At least the oldfags I get my news from all over but I come to Sup Forums for more interesting non-CIA written info.

He literally only debates retards, and the sad pseud NEETs that constitute his fanbase eat it up.

If he debated someone like Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, etc or any kind of genuine intellectual he'd be dismantled hard. But he won't, both because he knows he'd get destroyed, and he's too much of a pissant ultimately to get that kind of person to pay attention to him.

Seriously, how can you take anyone who "debated" Britanny Venti seriously?

E-celeb shills need to fucking kill themselves.

he's white

>Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris,
yeah those are totally alt right lmao

also destiny would destroy shapiro and probably peterson too.

If liberals want to rally behind a midget pro-gamers who loses debates to the likes of Sargoy and JF/Race Warski, that’s on them.
There are probably better choices out there, tho, if you want competent people to take you seriously.
This dude is an even more cringey version of Ben Shapiro, but slightly to the left, and much more fallacious.

>letting talking heads on a screen dictate your opinions

being skinny fat is the worst. It's literally the worst of both worlds.

I have extremely low body fat and was anorexic for a huge portion of my life before I started lifting and eating seriously. I'll take skinny muscle >>>>>>>>>>>>> skinny fat.

>pedo
>spergs out in every (((debate)))
>5"2
>killed his friend
>small hands
am I missing anything here?

Who gives a shit about alt-right you fucking brainlet.

Alt-right is a term made up like "conspiracy theorist" to aggregate a host of people with subversive ideas for easy censorship/ridicule. It contains absolutely no meaning except someone who doesn't follow leftist doctrine.

Not surprised that you don't recognize that since you're the kind of moron who worships King Pseud.

slippery nick is that you?

>even Greek, who can’t read, is able to tell that he only acts smart and abuses stimulants to speak fast to perpetuate intelligence
>uses his cult community to overrule guests regardless of objective logistics
Congratulations, you’re just like the niggers that run outside and destroy their communities because a cop shot one of them.

Stupid pedophile Eceleb who has a cadre of reddit faggot supporters who come here and spam every time there lord and savior has a bowel movement on screen. I don't know if he won or lost whatever debate he was in, I don't care, just get annoyed of his volunteer shill army.

He legitimately scares me, bros! We keep zerging him with our best and he never stops winning with his superior rhetoric!!

We are nothing but a video game to him! It's terrifying!!

>phyiscall degenerative disease
Ya, it's called "sitting on your ass all day and getting little physical exercise-itis"

So a question:

How many money you pay him?

You know...

To make this threads?

>he looks like if stephen hawking could learn how to walk

I donate 10 bong money every few days on his streams. I'm not rich by any means but I wanna support him and watching him destroy alt right retards is hilarious

the reactions from people like warski and tonka are literally comedy gold

He looks like someone from whom I would derive great pleasure in punching his face.

So you pay him to make threads?

Is just a little question

Shill, sage! Has nothing to do with politics. Usual leftist scum shilling for some nobody no one knows or cares about.

leave up to white people to purposely go against their own. lol good job user. You do people like me a favor.

destiny has done more good for white people than any alt right retard could even begin to imagine

he has accomplished more than any alt right member including richard spencer

>an autistic manlet single handedly destroyed
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This faggot only has destroyed himself.

Sure thing mang, Bash dem nazi's! I honestly love it. Im black bro, The more you dumb white faggots cuck to us the better life gets for me. Keep up the good work!

The bong may or may not be serious, but it's essentially the way it works.
He's got an army of morons who make donations to him and then they organize on twitter and voice chat to shill here and elsewhere. It's not even a unique system, twitch viewers are typically lonely sad fucks who misconstrue watching some faggot play a video game for hours as a kind of friendship, even though it's entirely one way and there idol may not even know they exist. Unlike the average twitch whore this little pedo injects politics into the mix and makes his viewers work for him in a cult like system.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Steven_Bonnell_II

Destiny actually has a white son so is a bigger proponent of the white race than any aut-righter lmao.

And I have 2 black sons and 3 brothers?
Your point?
>white people are fucking retards

Imagine if the alt right had a debater on the level of destiny

imagine if all of you weren't lazy shitlets and actually started studying and informing yourselves and practicing debating which is how destiny got so good in the first place

holy shit that dude is ugly.

Just knowing how to debate doesnt do anything. Its an intellectual trap for fuckwits who like hearing themselves talk. The only real path to change is to dedicate yourself to becoming a true political player and gain access to the levers of power. Posting youtube vids for NEETs to take in doesnt do fuck all. Its about as effective as making pretty signs and marching around downtown for a few hours.

I don't know or care who that is but this is no place to shill for nameless skinnyfat midgets.
I implore you, just fuck off back to whatever ditch you crawled out of.

jesus christ did he get diagnosed yet?

I have to admit, I do admire Destiny's persistency and will. He argues left leaning viewpoints but in a more right wing kinda way with a reliance on stats and figures, which is kinda refreshing.

I don't think hes right, and he comes off as a whiny manlet. Everything wrong with him has already been described at length in this thread. But I do think he does deserve some props for going on Baked Alaska and Warskis shows. Thats the belly of the beast from his perspective. Alot of liberals don't even want to debate with the guys they call out.

Exposing your beliefs to as many people as possible is the best thing you could possibly do. When you are advocating for the murder of a large number of jewish people and the forced removal of all non-whites the best thing you could do for yourself and everyone is watch reactions from people all over from different belief systems. No matter how autistic you are that's when you will realize how miscalculated your battle is.

>skinnyfat
>no visible muscle mass
He'll make Sup Forums eat it's words soon.

You clearly do since threads about e-celebs always get the most replies.

Jesus, could you at least put down 3 or 4 of those strawmen down before you talk to me, you fuck.

His whole JF fiasco was really entertaining. He got quintessentially BTFO'd in debate, then resorted to digging through JF's personal life so he could smear JF's character because he was upset he lost. Then he swore he'd "never go on the AndyWarski show again" because he's just too intellectually superior, apparently. Destiny debates retards and runs away from debates where he's outmatched. That's really all there is to it

He didn't get BTFO'd. JF is a fucking retard. He just realized JF is unironically a racist and a disturbed individual and the reason Warski was having so many race realists on.

>"ugh, i can't even! you're like, so gross i can't even debate you!"
he didn't even address a single fucking point. destiny lost, which isn't surprising. he's a video game streamer college dropout whereas JF is a PhD and a certified biologist with work experience in the scientific field.

destiny is afraid of the alt hyp

And Terry A Davis was a genius level programmer at one point. The point is JF is genuinely a malicious and awful human being. He might have had a promising future at one point but he lost his mind. JF is the kind of creepy guy who could snap at any point. The fact he is literally manipulating that retard Andy Warski into turning his shitty show into essentially nazi propaganda is already disturbing. What kind of human being would do something like that?

>Sat in a call with Ventii, Ian miles Cheong, Tonka, Warski +++ for 5 hours
>DESTINY IS TINY, DESTINY ILL FUCK YOUR FACE, DESTINY YOUR A PEDOPHILE

the skeptical "marketplace of ideas" on youtube is a literal joke. its all just insults and obfuscation, whenever destiny attacks the core of the opponents argument it always reduces itself to manlet/pedo/killed your best friend jokes. imho the only reasonable skeptic is jim, and even he sided with destiny on certain points throughout that talk.

The fanboying of the warski/JF liveshows are synonymous with the identity politics in play for SJW's, please prove me the fuck wrong i beg you.

>"muh emotionally language is a good reason to not debate somebody"
you can try to morally highground him all you want, the fact is that destiny can't debate him because he's literally not equipped to. you're only calling his character into question because you can't argue against his ideals. also known as an ad hominem attack. nice try tho, kinda cute
The debate with JF didn't even happen until the very end of the stream and JF basically undisputedly destroyed Destiny's argument so bad he won't even have a second debate. Get fucked

No he didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80

Explain this shit? Why would someone be so blatantly racist unless he's doing it for malicious purposes? Why would he become co-host on the Warski show? How did that happen anyway?

We should just meme that Destiny is a nazi

>"b- but he's racist!!! let me argue using buzzwords rather than actually attacking the arguments!!!"
you are intellectual garbage. you can't even formulate a single intelligent thought other than "hes (emotionally loaded term) and (emotionally loaded term) is bad so therefore hes malicious and his arguments are bad!"

The manlet is the one on the LEFT(ist)

>implying ill watch a 22 min video of ecelebs arguing
get a life you pathetic retard
i really hope you get stabbed irl and fuck off to leddit discord or whatever shithole you came from

Even on destiny's stream he admitted that he needed to more research on the things he discussed with JF because he wasnt prepared for the amount of data that JF could hand him.

His conclusions still prove to be logical, for all the stats you can pull out of your ass about how whites have higher IQ and an ethnostate is a logical action to preserve culture, what the hell do you do with all the white retarded people? Not one person from the skeptic community has come up with a legitimate answer to this query. Even Tara McCarthy said that if jews and brown people were white they could be in the white ethnostate. Shes literally marrying an american man for citizenship. The Irony is actually tangible.

JF's ideas and arguments are the same as literally any race realist on the internet. He defeats his own argument by admitting the 600 races thing constantly. It's not his argument it's how maliciously he presents it when it comes to defending people like Richard Spencer and Tara Mccarthy.

>the 600 races thing

What is the 600 races thing? I don't watch these debates

It's not very well said but this is the most intelligent thing said in this thread

/thread
> retards battling retards for shekels

We beat Destiny in a debate twice here on Sup Forums

he constantly says things like humanity can be classified into 5 races or 600 races depending on how you interpret biological data

and then he always goes on to defend the talking points of people like richard spencer and tara mccarthy who are literally arguing that specific races are inferior to others and should be discriminated against

you can't get more scientifically dishonest than JF

If you knew the beginning of what JF's argument is, you would know that he makes no argument in specific against low-IQ people. He simply address the concept of race being real, that is that inheritable characteristics are distinctly between racial subgroups. Perhaps IQ factors into that, but that doesn't equate to "lol kill all the low-iq people"

looks like a fairl normal white dude to me...

He looks like an average white boy: weak and faggy

this. i listened to one of destinys debates and then i burnt my kkk robes and joined the stalanist association at my university

>"i- it's not about his arguments, it's about what a racist he is!"
but calling somebody racist isn't an argument
>"n- no wait, it's about how he's weird and creepy and an awful human being!"
still not an argument
>"w- wait no it's about how he approaches arguing with people!"
wow... it's almost like that's not an argument

>not a single person from the skeptic community has come up with an answer to the query of what to do about low IQ whites
>JF doesnt preach ethnostate
>only his bizzaro SJW friends do, who he vehemently defends

>why aren't mods on top of this shit?
Oh, they are. The very very tippy top.
Thats the problem.

He then goes on to defend Richard Spencer and Tara and argue for an ethnostate. That's something no serious scientist would do. No serious human being would recognize differences in humans and immediately conclude that those people should not be in contact. That's something a malicious psychopath does.

fucking weeb

just because inheritable characteristics are different between races doesn't mean he's primarily talking about IQ you utter retard. maybe he just doesn't want to live with people who are pre-dispositioned to crime. you can argue for an ethnostate without making IQ the crux of your argument, brainlet. try thinking a little harder for your next reply

>"no serious human being"
not an argument, nice try. that's what we call an appeal to the status quo

You realize Stephen Hawking used to be able to walk right?

WHO IS THAT GIRL

get rid of your stupid meme flag and be a man if you're going to make a comment like that
whites are around 6% of the global population, yet whites have a solid lock on every strength sport

Name a single biologist or serious scientist who would use race realism as a way of advocating for ethnostates. In fact look up the definition of science and morality. You fucking idiot. The thing that makes JF so despicable is because he tries to argue for shit like that from the position of a serious scientist even tho nobody in the scientific community takes him seriously. Most seriously biologist would spit in his face. He is using science for malicious purposes.

>proceeds to make the same exact appeal to the status quo argument he just made
yawn, this is getting boring. you're like an intellectual cracker, just plain, boring, and repetitive

There's definitely something wrong with just about every part of his anatomy.

guy
why do you have to spoil a cheery joke
this is how i know you are a nigger
because even an autiste would be able to recognize this

This

>status quo
>science

do you know how science is meant to function in general? do you understand that science is not meant to be a retard saying niche things and given incredible credence because he claims to be a scientist?

Stfu 56% orc. You are not even Wihte

No you are right, lets note the other possible reasons for an ethnostate

>crime(lol, seems to be a trend that where more crime occurs in impoverished communities, must be a genetic reason for that)
>cultural preservation(culture always evolves, better fight the progression of humanity and society by genetically homogenizing our lands, im sure that will stop uber technologized society from occurring, less blacks)
>cultivation of higher IQ... oh wait, what are the reasons again?

Im not interested in siding with a team to make myself feel better about my meager existence, unlike the weaponized autists who treat the IBS threads like they are pol Sup Forums. Im interested in coming closer to the truth. Its no secret that humans is roughly 50/50 nature verse nurture(genetics/environment), which would even explain for the physical trait differences that make up the different colours of humans, as they would have had to evolve certain traits to adapt to the environment they developed in.

That argument is benign and doesnt pose any danger to anyone, its innocuous and an observation, the retarded part is it being paraded about the halls of autism on youtube as the be all and end all reason for ethnostates.

your argument is that his arguments are bad because no scientists agree with him. you're sidestepping addressing his actual arguments with an appeal to power/an appeal to the status quo. how about you actually argue against race realism rather than dismissing it using logical fallacies

I've yet to hear destiny win a dominant victory over even sub-par 'alt right' figures.. Destiny, please stop posting these. You're an embarrassment, I actually cringe on your behalf, my little friend