WTF is wrong with Society in 2018?

WTF is wrong with Society in 2018?

Chances are some of the wh*Te kids are browsing Sup Forums

>stare at your boring surroundings while waiting in line for your food or browse Sup Forums

wtf is wrong with you?

>Guy in front turns to talk to QT in orange shoes
"Hey! Decent weather today, huh?"
>QT in orange shoes
"Stop raping me please."

What the fuck else are we supposed to look at? The obese pack of feminists with green hair that’s surly to be somerhere out of frame since that looks like a college cafeteria

I hate smartphonefags
>inb4 pics of people reading newspapers

me on the right, but sometimes i hold my phone vertically to avoid damaging my neck, but then people think i am taking pictures of them

I hate that.

Not cooking and bringing your own food is a sign of catastrophic retardation.

The Matrix movie had it all wrong, people are going to WILLINGLY plug themselves in, and let the machines run the world.

what should they do grandpa? stare at the backs of each others heads? i dont even use my phone like this and i think youre retarded

>look at all those idiots engaging with their friends and reading articles while they wait in line! They should be staring at the walls instead.

>because the picture we're discussing is in home

Check you tense, Leaf

Posts like these remind me how pathetic and autistic the people who frequent this board are.

I talk to dozens of women daily in my apartment building. Nothing but casual conversation, laughs, smiles, and saying goodbye.

Maybe you guys should stop being fat and ugly.

Lel

F U hombre

Totally different.

Honestly, I would be if the Matrix really existed, I'd plug myself in.

Happended with #metoo. I was sitting at airport waiting, in a comfy position suddenly I see lady in from row looking at me. It clicked to me that she might be thinking I'm taking pictures, I had to quickly make my phone horizontal and change my comfy position. Fukc.

No nigger

People don’t like being bored

They didn’t like it then
They don’t like it now

It’s the same

Now we have a longer lasting newspaper i.e. a smartphone

Nigger

newspaper don't surf

I remember before smartphone when we just stared at the back of the head of the person in front of us. That was WAY better. Humans are terrible nowadays, instead of doing nothing in long lines we go on our phones. Can you believe that. Humanity is doomed.

>Passing time while waiting in line
What exactly is the problem here?

I'n most social situations like party etc I'm the only one who is on my mobile browsing internet because I'm bad at socializing, all the others are enjoying and talking to each other.

Yes indeed. I see this type of scene everyday traveling on the subway. It's fucking crazy.

Plus, with all the phones connected to the Internet, and while people are listening to music on their headphones, who can really know if subliminal messages aren't already being beamed into their brains.

It's sounds crazy paranoid, but I no longer discount crazy paranoia as an impossible thing.

Too many soulless narcissists being born.
No treatment for NPD.
Gotta kill em'
Some might make decent sex slaves.
Save yourself the mental abuse and realize they are everywhere.
Sup Forums is rife with their lack of humanity and manipulation tactics.

exactly, i'm glad i have a phone so standing around, waiting around isn't fucking boring

Newspapers were as close to surfing as you could get

It’s like the internet but you only have 20 websites instead of near infinite

It’s the same

Nigger

>look at these people using their amazing pieces of technology that allows them to read the news, communicate with their friends and family, organise their lives, etc. while waiting in line in this boring as shit fast food place
>wtf why aren't they just standing around being bored like people used to be?

I think that overusing your phone is a bad thing but your example is really shit OP

i don't like Sup Forums on miblie

I dunno. I usually just strike conversations with whomever. People are interesting and have alot to say. If you think you live an exciting life while staring at a screen shit posting and have something to talk about. Then the stranger next to you probably can as well.

And if they dont want to... fuck it. Who cares. Prob never see them again. I dont get how people can live estranged from others. Man its fucking life! Enjoy it.

You mean keeping your eyes open for threats

jus b yourself
t. Chad

Abject narcissism.

I'm okay with hating on phone addicts but standing in line is a perfectly acceptable time to look at your smartphone.

Recognize the location as inside the SAC at Univeristy of Texas at Austin...lel, I've been on my phone in the same line many times

You're telling me man. If I'm standing in line and I just start looking around and inspecting my surroundings like I've done for years, women and soybois look at me like I'm strange. It's an abstract feel.

Dunning-Kruger effect
>passing boring time looking at your phone means the world is mind-controlled, look how smart and enlightened I am, have you read the Unabomber bro?

I don't live around blacks.

It seems whites with guns are the ones to worry about these days.

PHONES ARE BAD!!!!!

thank GOD i was born in the 80s and got to grow up in a world where this wasn't happening. fuck these people on their phones every moment of freedom they get.

I'm also noticing them everywhere(west coast, it's a narcissists playground)
they have to comprise at least 20% of the general population now, hell I could probably be one of them

I'll take "things that don't happen" for 500$, Alex

We are halfway there.

These machines will be our graves.

I also don't go to gun free zones.

Please explain to me why it's better that these people wait in line without a phone as opposed to one? Why is it better they sit in silence than to check Instagram to see what their friends are up to? Why is it better to sit in silence than to play a short game?

>stand in line waiting for welfare
>awkward obese man keeps trying to excitedly talk to me
>"this line sure is long ha ha ha"
>be polite but this key guy keeps crapping on about inane bullshit

When that mask slips you give them the glawk fotay.

gonna buy an iPhone SE and just download the most basic apps. no more phone scrolling for me.

They used to be called Cell Phones.

And you barely took em' out of your pocket.

1. To place a phone call
2. To play snake

I wonder if one is setting off a remotely detonated bomb

>stand in line and stare at the random strangers around you awkwardly

OR

>browse Sup Forums on your phone and look at slide threads like this created by numales who live in whatever hole shareblue crawled back into after the election

Good point, I'm going to start staring at people and winking occasionally at bluehairs for amusement

i honestly think it's the bent over neck and gameboy hands pose that makes it so awful. if they were wearing the vegeta visor it might be less off putting. plus it shows that these people cannot handle a quiet, unentertained moment.

get enlightened sheeple

PEE PEE POO POO GIBE MONI PLOS

talk to people maybe
we'd probably get rid of thot culture too

over-socialization of the masses

>cell phones will be our graves

- t. manlet

There used to be social contact between people.

Now there are massive walls of silence between them.

Hitler lost.

no there wasn't! nobody fucking start to talk randomly with strangers, were I live we're so poor, we can't afford phones, we don't go chatting with the next murther

>people doing something instead of silently waiting
Let me guess, OP is one of the autists who tries to talk to strangers who have 0 interest in talking to him?

>women sexting
>betas memeing
>alphas sexting

This is the peak of humanity evolution, all battles fought through millenia were to converge to this point in time. Congratulations

Who cares if that’s what they think

>ocular patdown

because these moments used to be used for self reflection.

>did I treat my daughter too harshly
>what did my boss mean by so and so
>maybe President trump lied to us when he said he would end DACA

Now every idle moment is filled with micro blogging and texts and peoples stupid retarded opinions. People aren't cracking open the writings of emmanuel Kant in the fast food line and even if they were they aren't concentrating enough to read it critically. They are just blasted by useless opinions

Smartphones are for soyboys. You don't need to do anything on a phone except make calls. A simple flip phone is enough, but estrogen-filled boys will insist on getting 'apps' and other dumb shit to get likes.

>what is the fractal holographic matrix

Feminism, Immigration, Welfare, Debt-Based Economics

>what is packing a lunch
It's a fraction of the cost to make you own lunch, more healthy, and if you have any cooking skills at all it tastes better. You can make tasty meals for a week for the same price as eating fast food twice.

A good sub sandwhich costs at least $6-$9. $10 worth of bread and cheese and meat from a grocery store deli will make you dank sandwiches for several days.

M'KAY!

>chick-fil-a
>taco cabana
a college cafeteria?
god damn, college has gone downhill.

>photo taken at the Uni i went to
>I'm not in it even though I ate there a lot

>not pondering the jq 24/7

big chiropractic is responsible for this

This
always remember you're paying for the labor of it all too, not just the sandwich. It's not hard to make one yourself and a lot cheaper

THIS
so much of this

jfc you autists. I don't even disagree with you, I was just relating shit to the goddamn picture in the OP.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not pondering the JQ

On-demand gps is very useful tho.

I'm a nigger, but at least I'm not
that stupid

fake and gay, I do this all the time

>And you barely took em' out of your pocket.
>1. To place a phone call
>2. To play snake

>not playing snake with your hand in your pocket

these people are using adult-pacifiers.

I just think it is funny that all those kids are wasting money on overpriced shitty food, and that money is borrowed money they are paying interest on. Buying fast food on a credit card is retarded, but they don't realize that is what they are doing. Only you can declare bankruptcy and get away from a credit card bill, not student loans.

now this is a little misleading. Those newspaper articles in the 1930s were written by professional writers, the challenged you to think and question your world and government. They were on the great depression or the Cuban revolution or election. The shit people read on phones are Taylor Swifts tweets or some retarded snap chat filter. Peoples minds are being conditioned to only process small buts of info at a time where before they read more in depth and thought provoking content

>what's wrong with society in 2018
Nothing that Ray Bradbury hasn't predicted.

Your posts are also boring as shit, so I am not surprised!

same here lel

I notice people awkwardly shift around in the train when i do this.

then stop it, there's nothing more annoying that sitting in a bus thinking about shit and some ding-a-ling start to talk with you.

Because if you aren't looking at your phone you have to keep darting your eyes everywhere making eye contact with people. And people are shit.

They're not boring.

Our nations and people have lost their greater spirit.
Post-Modernism is the root of all evil, it exists as nothing more than a tool of mass destruction.

>implying to the maximus
first,you don't even know that
second, you don't know what section they are looking at
and finally, you don't even know what kids are looking at today

Fuck off Justin. All you talk to is fags at the fag parade.

I saw some millennial having dinner at a restaurant. Poor fuckers couldnt hold a conversation because they kept picking up their fucking phones to take pictures of their food and text people. They're effectively at Bix Nood levels of communication.