prepare, drumpftkins

None of us have any guns though

I would unironically shoot up DC

this

>legalize automatic weapons
>flat 25% sales tax on all guns/ammunition

right now's not a good time to post things like that, friend

I'm sorry I lost my gun in a boating accident

Well, now that Trump and the Republicans have made it acceptable to target the downsides of your laws to states that don't vote for you, expect things to get really nasty for red states when Dems take over again.

It might not be a tax on guns, but it could be anything from a massive cut to military spending (I.e. red state jobs) or ending coal subsidies (more republican jobs) or hell, they could go as far as to cut off federal money to states that don't pay a net positive in taxes, and then legally require them to pick up the difference, like with medicaid (Red states are massive takers in terms of federal spending, so suddenly Alabama residents alone would be on the hook for all of the welfare payments they get from the Feds).

FBI spook. Fuck you.

Lost in a tragic boating accident, user...

would never work, not enough federal manpower to track down every gun owner, if drastic measures are used, Civil War 2: Semitic Boogaloo starts up
Canadian Civil War erupts
China loses its #1 customer leading to civil war there
Russia and EU fight proxy wars in US.
Israel now unguarded by US is attacked by all of its neighbors
officially WW3 now billions dead

Oh, you lost your gun? You'd better find it before a kid or criminal does. Your tax is increased to 35% until you locate it, or allow police to search all of your property from top to bottom to help you locate it.

It's at the bottom of the bay user.

Then you're okay with the police searching everything you own, right? Just in case you accidentally left it in a closet or something right?

After all, you have nothing to hide?

Is Antrax still legal, Mr.FBI?

t. cia

Seriously why do people register their guns? The only thing it can lead to is confiscation.

I would imagine this would be unconstitutional

What candidate do the Dems have that isn't a complete fucking joke?
Pro tip: none

Instant revolution

Probably NSA

i could see this happening

>tfw have to register "restricted" guns in Canada

AR15's and pistols are registered, SKS and short barreled shotguns don't need to be. Nothing here makes sense. Also milk comes in bags.

You're okay showing me a warrant, right?

Conditional threat. Difficult to prosecute, at best.

Jim Webb, but they'd never nominate him.

I know right? What is this, Australia?

Reminder our founding fathers seceded from britain because they taxed something they liked.

At least you have free and legal weed

I stopped paying taxes years ago when I found out how much tax money goes to planned parenthood.

You'll never find me, and if you do, I'll shoot you.

supreme court would strike that down so quick

Well, we're just gonna keep taxing you until you consent then. Sorry.

And the first shots were fired at Lexington and Concord because the British went to confiscate weapons and powder from the locals.

Everybody knows about Paul Revere, but nobody knows exactly what he was warning of.

The British are coming (to confiscate your guns)

But I lost all of my guns in a terrible boating accident :^)

health care tax wasnt

You going to get and execute search warrants on 150,000,000 people?

Don't need one. They either consent or they get taxes.

>Trump re-elected
>50% tax for gunless faggots who refuse to be responsible for their own safety

lol so basically you get tax evasion en masse

Let's not arm the lefturds k thanks

Actually it's already settled that you can't use the color of law or penumbra to deny someone of their rights. Otherwise we'd still have the nigger poll tax.

But seriously, I guess one could just make the necessary tax "adjustments" to avoid this BS if hell ever froze over.

Nope, automatically applied.

and they'll know because NRA will hand over the membership list and questionnaire. and that's what the fuck you NRA fucktards deserve for being stupid fucktards to pay the NRA to put you into a database. now go ahead and pay 23&me to to the same thing while you're at it. dumbasses

>>Go on "muh welfurr"
>>work under the table
>>get EBT

>>What tax

Of all doomsday scenarios, this is actually the most plausible. Probable, even.

>California is the biggest welfare state seeing as they deduct their astronomically high state taxes from their federal tax liability
Fuck off Jew.

None of that is true. It's a quasi-legal grey area where we allow dispensaries to operate, but the city shuts them down all the time for not having business licenses. They're mostly fronts for biker gangs.

I wouldn't mind getting a card and starting to smoke again, but as a gun owner there's no way I'm getting on a "uses psychoactive drugs" list.

In some places you have to.

Actually they seceded because they wanted representation.

>paying taxes

How about no tax, but must submit to psych eval once a year while in possession.

Aaand...this is EXACTLY why citizens need guns. To prevent this kind of oppressive government. Thanks for proving the need for the 2nd amendment. lol.

Or SCOTUS crushes your hopes and dreams. RBG is on her deathbed.

Someone doesn't read the news. You can't do that anymore, thanks to Republicans.

You don't think Dems will get revenge?

I don't make an "official" income so good luck taxing me

prepare, libtards
care what you wish for

Fuck no.

yeah letting a kike decide whether you can have guns, FUCK OFF

Isn't getting a background check probable cause enough for owning the gun?

Still Obama barely got a tax passed, and he had to not call it a tax in the end. Passing such a large tax directly related to the 2A (which is unconstitutional) is politically impossible.