LEAF UNIVERSITY HATES WHITES PT 3

My University in Leafland wants me dead. I am a 2nd year student at this school, and it is absolutely out of fucking control. It is the most pozzed place on the planet, and is now openly agitating against white people.

What do Anons :$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myu5mDdb530
twitter.com/farleftwatch?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjc-FGFba-s
ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/421/CHPC/Reports/RP9315686/chpcrp10/chpcrp10-e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Statement the school released today after a wave of complaints over the weekend (it gets worse):

You never told me if you're taking welding or HVAC at that community college-tier "university" of yours.

I am studying biochem.

Something. Raise a stink, post black crime stats or that great poster about how if blacks left the US how much murder rates would go down

Question the racists Indian Act laws, compare it the Nuremburg Laws but in reverse, here is this one race that gets special treatment under the law. It is literally the ONLY kind of racism that exists, different treatment under the law, everything else is simple bigotry and not nearly as serious. Make the effort.

>LAUNCH A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT WITH THE ONTARIO HUMAN RIGHTS STAR CHAMBER!! IT COSTS NOTHING AND MAKE IT A PUBLIC COMPLAINT SO IF THEY REFUSE TO HEAR IT AT LEAST SOME NORMIES GET A RED PILL. DO IT!

Do you think the Human Rights commission actually cares about this, or is this a battle better fought in the media

University talks are open to the public.

Have a bunch of beared body building tattooed white guys enter the talk, sit in the front row in Nazi tshirts preferably NAZI JIHADI shirts so the Islam element to facism fucks with the onlookers.
Have the guys so nothing just stare at the speaker and intermittently take photos of him.
SAY NOTHING.
Even if challenged by the speaker just ignore with cold stares.

Of course no one here could do this because y'all have no friends and look like Steve Urkell

Anglo Ontario cuck...
Trent University is in a shithole hick town called Nippissing.

I shit on frogs all the time, but they actually have a history, and culture, and aren't cucked faggots.

This is a great idea. I would really like to see these clowns explain how this isn`t racist, but pointing out racial crime stats is

Trent University is in Peterborough. Nippissing U is in Nippissing.

I agree though

Thanks for the correction, but fuck them both. Fuck Ontario. Fuck Anglos.

Actually makes sense this shithole university of faggots is in Peterborough....they elected an Iranian born Afghan "refugee" CUNT named Maryam Monsef to be their representative to the Parliament of Canada

FUCK PETERBOROUGH.

shouldn't have been born white.

youtube.com/watch?v=myu5mDdb530

Three phrases can help you explain the problem to fence sitting white people:
White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
Most white self haters try to not think about their own whiteness because they are ashamed of it. By calling him one of the above phrases he is forced to confront his self destructive behavior and the fact that his self hatred does not make him non white. You have to learn to talk about your problems in coherent ways if you want anyone to help you. That is the biggest problem that white Nordics have. They just don't seem to be aware that nobody intends to play fair with them and they think that "These people are crazy. If I just keep quite they will realize that and stop bothering me some day." They already know they are talking nonsense. The point is to destroy Nordics, especially but also anyone else who can be called "white."

Just found this, these are the contact points for this stupid event

had no choice compadre

Attend. Record. Expose.

fuck, I'm glad I go to Waterloo

I think thats the plan so far, and ask questions that reveal these people for the anti-white racists they are

the media won't care until it gets big. even then it goes against the (((narrative))) so they will try to bury it.

i disagree with posting stats - not persuasive

Well it's your own fault for voluntarily giving your money to those indoctrination centres

Then lets make it a story

Report them to that human rights commission that Peterson keep chimping out over. You could potentially turn this into a news story.

Do you have some links

Stop giving them your money to tell you to go die.
WTF

I dont understand why people think canada will be 49% white in the future.
Most (90%) of the immigrants are within the fertility bracket while 50% of canadians are infertile.
if its 100 people then 25 die (whites), 25 double (whites), and 25 enter the infertile bracket (whites).
While for migrants 5 die, 45 doubles, and 45 enters the infertile bracket.
Add it up for whites and you have 50 people. Add it up for migrants and you have 90 people.
This calculation even lowers migrant birthrates compared to whites (only doubling instead of 2.5 - 3).
People who post ethnic statistics and include people outside of the fertility bracket without showing they are different (coloring idk) need to be sent to reddit. Even then many pure 4chaners post shitty statistics like that.
For some reason Sup Forums thinks thought this was spam but i managed to edit it. someone should make an animation of this.

Black Reichswehr

you're retarded

What would I do? Try to find address's of organiser and his relatives, put them on campus and here.

Damn. I thought Sweden was the most cucked country, but this proves otherwise. Extreme. Press charges for racism.

This.

Its literraly what I told you last thread.
>"Muh white privilege boo hoo " the talk

Go there
record everything
leave without questioning anything
post video online.

also, be sure to report shit like this to Far Left Watch
twitter.com/farleftwatch?lang=en

Record it
>record
Record
>record
Record
>record
Record
>record

This can't be real. I need proof before I spread this.

I swear to fucking god it`s real.

This is the link, just replace normiebook with facebook (due to Sup Forums spam measure`s)

normiebook.com/events/541656599551470/permalink/543103002740163/

Jesus Christ man.

Yeah film it. Would be interesting to watch

I know. Can you please now share for us. We need fucking help bru. Like badly.

S.O.S

what the actual fuck
bumping for interest

Thanks Burger! Plz help us!!!

have the TCSA done anything similar to this before? how bad are the people who organize this?

So whiteness is an idea and not a skin color? THANK FUCKING GOD! WTF I'm black now let me into medical school please (gratis of course.) Don't forget the free tutor and room and board. You owe me.

>check "going to event" page
>completely full of roasties and landwhales
>most of the people who are interested in the event are soy boys or the above like

I don`t even know where to begin. The student union is absolutely out of control. They had an ANTIFA workshop last fall, and there was a left-wing riot downtown Peterborough 3 days later.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjc-FGFba-s

The entire school is landwhales and soyboys

You're asian are you?

so you can identify as anything you want, without any basis for it (LGBTQQPRBRAAAPP), but if you want to identify as white, that's evil and racist because... something, something, the entire system is "systemically racist" (with no proof)

America and Canada is far beyond any country in Europe. This is because this development started earlier there, and it's easier for them there since Europeans aren't native to these places.

Scheer will make sure you can speak your mind, unless you’re white.

Present to mental health services with anxiety and trauma. Build a paper trail. Be loud about your anxiety. Sue the university to oblivion when they don't act.

Correct. Also, pointing this out is racist in and of itself.

Biochem is shit-tier. Study chemical biology instead

It’s ok for whites to love Israel.

We would probably out number the whales and soy boys

Film it, edit it down to show how big of a retard he is, put it on social media, piss white people off. Win win

The premise here is that "whiteness" is a socially constructed spook that causes "people who think they are white" to do evil things to poc. They will never just say "white people", they will always say "people racialized to be white" or "people who think they are white" instead.
When faced with this, ask these people why they use social constructionist rhetorical devices to illegitimize the identity of White people but never do that to anybody else. If it's all a social construct then why are they encouraging Indians and Blacks to be identitarian chauvinists?

well, our government is literally pushing for re-education camps to be "required for the population at large"

M-103 recommendations:
ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/421/CHPC/Reports/RP9315686/chpcrp10/chpcrp10-e.pdf

Jesus motherfucking christ

Fuck u

LOL they are literal blue pills. I want out of this shit hole.

whaatt ttthheee fffuucckk

>hey wtf you're the majority in your home country and people like you for that wtf

why don't they just go to countries where their race is normal then?
oh right, their race is normally 10 points lower on the IQ scale and most inherit a gene that predisposes them to criminal violence and poor decision making skills.

so why should we welcome them as equals if everywhere their race is normal is a shithole?

we welcome the japanese without issue, but brown people, you know

>race-mixing is the new eugenics

We need help Burger. S.O.S

Wtf. This is the worst timeline confirmed.

kek, wtf is going on here, ughhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So our Student Union`s ``equity`` VP just liked a post which claimed it is impossible to be racist against whites. Follow the responses to this post.

Please someone make an opposite version of this, place it around public, and watch the media/liberal shitstorm ensue.

fuck you

>If it's all a social construct then why are they encouraging Indians and Blacks to be identitarian chauvinists?
because those are fundamentally anti-oppressive identities and orientations that need to assert themselves as aggressively and unapologetically as possible – not even to preserve the mere life of their bodies from physical battering and obliteration (that will happen anyway, for as long as whiteness is perpetuated) but to remind the world that they are still here, and suffering

Wtf is whiteness?

make two versions: one similar to the original and one that's anti-racemix or whatever and place it on two different signposts at OP's college

fuck off

Why do they call it "whiteness" instead of systemic racism?

Just make a parallel event called It's okay to be against blackness. Then post exactly what they wrote but substitute black for white.

That`s a very good question

fucking this

This is fake by the way. The Council of Concerned Canadians doesn't exist.

fuck you

could this be another "it's ok to be white" type event?

You could actually take this to the Supreme Court and win user.

I'd go to Peterborough, but I'd only get there at 7pm after work

>its an "its ok to be racist if they are white because that doesn't count because they arn't human" episode
literally burn in a fire until dead. I have no sympathy for you.

Because calling it "whiteness" makes it a quality that can be attached to any and every White person. It doesn't allow any whites to say "I'm not racist, so I don't have to feel guilty". It's an original sin that every "person who thinks they are white" must identify in themselves and dismantle.

I always thought it meant white culture. But whitey ain't got no culture

>just dismantle your society and let minorities become the majority goy!
Has anybody noticed that there were way less problems when Canada was mostly white?

bad idea. A negative message along those lines will immediately be construed as racist by even the most open-minded of normies.
What you should do is rephrase the reversal by asking why "whiteness" is the only racial construct that must be destroyed.

Transfer, user. Money is the only thing that these kikes understand.