Americans will defend this question

>Americans will defend this question

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256299/amp/4th-graders-asked-three-good-reasons-SLAVERY.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can't read that shit you stupid muslim

[spoiler]i can't read[/spoiler]

>i can't read

Trust a tard kid to not recognise the utility of slavery.

>nothing good about slavery

Oh, I guess throughout history people just bought and sold slaves for teh lulz

I'm not leaning forward just to read something retarded.

>Assignment requires complete sentences.
>Group assignment of 4 children
>writes two word answers.
>Uses I when answering a general question.

Our education system.

3 good reasons
- gives poor individuals a roof over their heads
- gives poor individuals food in their mouths
- gives poor individuals money in their pockets
3 bad reasons
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- *breathes in*
- HAHAHAHAAAAHAAH

why cant niggers cut their nails?

good goy

KEK

>cant use a computer properly

>gives poor individuals money in their pockets
Do you even know what slavery is?

It would be pretty lulsy. We should start selling SJWs. Probably have to give them away though.

Well....
In tribal cultures pre-slavery war captives are just slaughtered. Think how chimps treat the loosing pack.
By allowing conquer tribes to be integrated into the victor allowed for larger cultures to develop with greater specialization.

Conquered people are also selected for submissiveness. In order to maintain larger social structures you need a large supply of people that are more submissive than your average baseline tribal male.

Slavery also preserves the genetic legacy of conquered peoples allowing them to integrate and perhaps in time recover or surpass their old positions.

So that is 3, you can say that these things can all now be done without the use of slavery. Yes that is true TODAY, but back then there was not the type of social structures to put it into place like we can today. As we in the west built cultures that were more effective than slavery we got rid of it.

tldr: OP is not thinking it though enough

>slavery
>gives money

Um... not sure you know what a slave is.

Good lord, that spelling and grammar
>spiting them up form family mebers
Literally what

They're just little children you tipper

Good
1. Plantations needed a large staff in order to be run efficiently. Had they been staffed by free workers, they would not be profitable.
2. Slavery opened contact between Europe and Africa, and brought immense riches to many African kings and chiefs.
3. African slavery was preferrable to the encomienda system because Africans were largely immune to old world diseases, unlike Amerindians.
Bad:
1. Slavery was cruel, and led to immense suffering and pain. This is evidenced further by the fact that many slaves preferred to jump off the boat and die, as opposed to staying in the cramped, disease ridden conditions of the slave ship.
2. It could be argued that slavery led to the economic destruction of Africa. This is because it caused the depletion of the potential free workforce of many African nations.
3. Reliance on slavery slowed down southern economic development. This can still be seen to this day, as a city such as Atlanta is objectively less developed than a city such as New York, or even Portland.

Slavery throughout history has been slightly different than you were taught. Many times slaves were allowed to work outside of their masters watch, (during rest days and holidays). Trusted slaves would also be allowed to run shops and keep some profit. Slaves that receive money work a lot harder than those that don't.

Slaves could also buy their freedom, and had protections under the law. Being a slave through history has been more considered a lot in life than a bondage. It was something you rose above.

Is that Jerome's college dissertation?

The kid was nine years old, how dumb are you?

Here's the story
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256299/amp/4th-graders-asked-three-good-reasons-SLAVERY.html

"good" was in quotation marks and bad wasn't. It was clearly asking for hypothetical answers from another point of view, not asking the students own moral values.
They refused to answer, F.

How to solve illegal immigration permanently and without a single penny needed:

>Reinstate slavery for noncitizens

Good:

1. Cheap labor
2. Gives niggers structure
3. Disposable people for dangerous jobs such as mine clearing.
4. Readily available negro bitches to suck you off when your feeling frisky

Bad:
1. Weakens the white population by lack of innovation and manual labor. We rely on negros too much
2. If any retard were to free them we would be inundated with niggers everywhere that don't know how to act.
3. It's like keeping pitbulls, there are bound to be incidents.

Easy assignment.

Indentured servitude and slavery are two different things dingus

I support slavery, but dont be such a jackass. They are two different words that can essentially be the same thing.

Not an excuse. Should have better writing skills by then

>biting them
>bad

Can you translate these scribbles for a non anglo?

The kid that wrote this is in the 4th grade? Jesus kids are getting stupid as fuck. That’s kindergarten tier spelling and handwriting.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHAAAAART?

You're only saying that because the kid is black

Fuck outta here racist prick

Good:
>
>
> I feel there is no
>
>
good reason for slavery thats why i did not write.
Bad:
Biting them.
Spiting them of your family members.
Making them do your chores, and work when its your job to do that, and punching them and I am proud to be black because we are strongest.

Kek, I didn’t even see that last line. Good job little Kang. Shame will not be in his vocabulary (along with about 70% of other words).

Powerful. What grade is this poet?

Believe me, most humans in the US wish that niggers were never brought over here.

fp'sbps

Jerome (8) is a beloved child prodigy in America and has since gotten started in the slam poetry scene.