Remember when this was a thing?

What did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/itoso-tag/santa-company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did that ever actually come out?

Didn't Kojima work on this or some shit?

I thought the people who paid for this deserved it.

yeah the ova came out a year ago

blonde chick had a pretty cute design

I wanna lick her exposed nipple

>Under the dog
>doesn't feature beastiality

Does getting beaten up and stripped by an edlritch abomination count as bestiality?

i really don't understand why they neeed to crowd source such a generic shit, i'm pretty sure someone would accept this.
it was super disappointing because i was expecting to be something fresh and different and it was really really generic.

>i really don't understand why they neeed to crowd source such a generic shit
It was their attempt at a "passion project"
That's why.

no they said that the studios would fund it because they would want to mess with it. so they were afraid it would become a generic show. but the made the most generic show ever.
watching this was a waste of time.

*would not

I was really let down because literally none of their marketing ended up in the final product. Anthea that was supposed to be the main character. Ann's it ended up just being a "cute teenage girls being trained as operatives by shady government branch"

>no they said that the studios would fund it because they would want to mess with it
That's a roundabout way of saying they wanted to make a passion project.
If that weren't the case they wouldn't give damn about executive meddling.

Remember when they claimed this was gonna be the next GITS?

Good times

>a passion project.
that was generic shit?
that was like everything else that is out there?
why even make that?
what passion was in this?
i saw none.
just ideas i've seen done 100 times before, most of the times better than this too.

I was hoping for a production a little more grounded in reality. The original Kickstarter made it seem as though we would be watching Anthea's activities as a secret agent and while it didn't sound particularly unique, what we ended up with instead was mediocre. There was a lot of needless supernatural elements tacked on and it seemed as though they were attempting to build up the world in the event that they made anything further with the series but in the context of the individual OVA, it does nothing but make it pointlessly dense.

The characters didn't matter, the setting didn't lend itself to the premise, basically the entire direction of the OVA was the opposite of what the original intention appeared to be and it was all the worse for it.

Having passion doesn't necessarily mean something's gonna be good or original.
Just look at all that web shlock teenagers and manchildren post on fanfic.net

Nah, Kojima went out of his way to endorse it on Twitter.

It was decent.

i honestly liked the Santa Company (Christmas Kickstarter Anime) better than Under the odg:
kickstarter.com/projects/itoso-tag/santa-company

To their defense, it wasn't the creative team behind it saying that. It was those dumbasses from CIA who were producing it. Kinema Citrus realized that they were idiots and kicked them off the team.

I remember it being viral marketed a shit load, I remember thinking it sounded stupid and didn't really have a notable set of staff.

Then it sort of collapsed and had some other peole half heartedly pick it up, so something I expected to be shit turned out to be even lower than my expectations. That's a weird accomplishment.

That Mint girl a cute

Yeah laughing from people shilling it then laughing from their damage control once it came out was really nice.

"it's better than nothing"