Italy's future

On this Sunday, fate will decide wether Italy gets saved or not.
On one side, there is freedom, on the other there are kikes.
If the kikes were to win, Italy would be done forever. There would not be any recovering.
However, if freedom wins, Italy would get back to her former glory, and we would become powerful enemies of the NWO once again.
Whatever happens on this Sunday, it is going down in history.
God has blessed you, Sup Forums. Please pray for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jTs4u
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vota piu' forte che puoi.

Vota Salvini

Good luck and viva Italia

Eh, io lo farò già.
Chi mi preoccupa sono quelli che non lo faranno

all of italys future shall be the same as southern italy and the jewnited states of Israel.
Pic related

WE WUZ ROMANSZZZZ AND SHIEET !

CHI VOTA FORZA ITALIA INVECE DI SALVINI E UN COGLIONE CHE ANDREBBE STERMINATO !

seriamente, come cazzo fa berlusconi ad avere piu' voti di salvini nei sondaggi????

Chi cazzo e' che vota ancora quel vecchio rincoglionito? Siamo messi male porcodio

Good luck Italy! At least you have alright candidates to vote for.

I hope M5S wins so the civil war finally starts.

March to Roma when?

Soon, Mexibro.

if the jews win and import more niggers, won't the people want fascism or identitarianism even more?

Arent 5stars populists of the bad kind?

>If jews win election, Italy will become Africa
>If jews lose, civil war and all of Europe end in ruins

Jews always win, but I prefer to end in civil war, at least there is hope for the future.

They can't even govern if given the chance. Just a movement and nothing beyond that. Lega is the real threat to you Hans. Get ready for another betrayal.

they have no clear opinions on anything, or a real plan or real leadership, its literally random citizen, voting online for the political program. its mostly an "anti" party.

Imagine a world where every decision of the government is taken by taking a poll online. This is what 5stars is, "direct democracy", with no clear plan or strategy.
Also their focus is on how "honest" they are, cause they have a pledge to cut their salary and donate it and stuff like that, but not on how skilled they are, its really just a bunch of random people. I know some candidates to the parliament personally, i could have run for parliament myself too, its really easy to run for them

they scream controled opposition

OP is a shill. Elections don't mean shit, they hold zero power. Focus on building infrastructure within your far right like CasaPound has been doing instead of worrying about electoral politics. The electoral aspect will naturally come later through your influence on the youth and culture, much more important.

Do it then.
In all honesty if I could vote Merkel, Macron, May or a random peron. I would pick a random person.

You'd probably be better off than the rest of europe with a random person

you can do both

Most retarded thing Ive read all day

Forza Nuova are doing the same in my city. Now you can walk freely near the station. Great guys.

But where do they get the money to open all these new sections?

Please save Italy. I really like visiting my family in Rome. I don’t like how overrun with niggers it was last I was there. Peddling their fake goods on seemingly every street corner.

Why don’t you kick them and the beggars out? Seriously every cultural wonder had four or five disgusting Romanians thrusting their hands in my face.

>Why don’t you kick them and the beggars out?
That's what we are trying to do with this election.

can I get a rundown on italian elections? Is it a winner takes all like the states, or does number of votes correspond with number of seats in parliament? Also what party should I be rooting for?

Please do it. And hopefully let that government last longer than yours usually do.

I want to be able to keep visiting like I always have. My last trip 5 years ago was alarming.

How will Italy be lost if you guys lose this election? Will the other party flood you guys with """""refugees""""?

NO DAD! Plenty of luck italyfags.

What is the real influence of this CasaPound organisation? Because I saw that their support is around 2% and on the other hand media dedicate some place for them which makes them seem important. I guess this is just another media exaggeration and they're a meme organisation full of chavs?

GOD BLESS YOU ITALIA
REMOVE THE COMMIES AND NIGGERS

Casapound broked the taboo of fascism as a respectable ideology.
You can't talk in a positive way about fascism and Mussolini, there are laws against it, but Casapound jewed the jews, making a fascist-inspired party that is legal, and all the jews and communist are literally screaming on the media about that. All that madness, plus antifas violence, has made Casapound extremely popular.
Also add that Casapound bring help and food to the poors, but only if they are Italians.

Literally memes in action

>All that madness, plus antifas violence, has made Casapound extremely popular.
so why is their support only at 2%? Seems to me that they're not so popular

Because until 3 months ago nobody knew about Casapound. Now you can ask to random people and they all know who they are.
From nothing to 2% of the population is not so bad.

From what i understand they were a local thing now spreading across country, right?

yes, only know in Ostia, a small city near Rome.
Now, thanks to indignant old communists and the Italian jews comunity, they are on the first page of each news, plus they are opening new offices in all cities, they spread like fire, but is too late for this round of elections.

a fucking turtle how low we have fall

How the hell they weren't delegalized?

how much power have jews in italy?

no idea, they claim to be democratic and only want fascism in an economic way. Also, they reject old fascist laws about jews and race.

Jews own an important TV (la7) and a couple of newspapers.
Jews also own FIAT automobile (now FCA)
The last president of our tax institute was a jew.
A very important politician (Fiano) is jew.
There are many many jews actors and writers.

But we are not owned like the USA, at least I think. Jews don't really reveal their true nature in public, maybe there are more

Never forget.

best whises for you and your people i hope we can fight one more time together

You do know that is based on the ancient roman soldiers testudo formation right?

OP, i think that that soon the femminist will start one of their riots because you know, the election is on the 4th of march and the woman's day is on the 8th

archive.is/jTs4u

decent article from ((the guardian)) regarding Casa Pounds history and their shifting of the overton window.

PRAISE KEK. ENERGY BUILDING!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>tfw no fascist italian gf

>iktf