The NRA should officially (and accurately...

The NRA should officially (and accurately, I might add) be declared a terrorist organization and threat to our national security (thereby criminalizing any association with them)! You people are no worse than sex offenders and should have your names published and fucking shamed.

If I had my way NRA members could perhaps be prosecuted under RICO. You are all part of a criminal conspiracy. Therefore, any association they have with one another is a criminal offense...or should be treated like one.

Fuck you gun nuts. The second amendment was a mistake and is a cancer on our society.

name 1 NRA member who has a commited one of these mass shooting

Nice deflection, but it's the terrorist gun culture that the NRA actively promotes, spreads and perpetuates that's central here. Cruz ( and every other mass shooter) was obviously infected by that hideously toxic culture the NRA has created and its criminally irresponsible membership finances.

Terrorist gun culture of the NRA .. being like the rape culture on campus , right ?

Cartoon vs reality....

Gun grabbers will all be shot.
Mark my words.

Fuck off Hebrew

>tumblr
Is it time to raid those faggots with animal cruelty and gore again? I'm sure those faggots are behind some of the anti 2A threads

why do you hate women?

SHALL

Checkmate.

POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD

/thread

Fine, then let's just keep our heads in the sand and keep burying our dead while continuing to expect some messiah somewhere to yell "abracadabra'" and make the problem magically disappear. Sorry, but the only way to remove this particular toxic weed from our garden is by the root, and that root is the NRA, it's criminal leadership, and its criminally irresponsible and potentially dangerous membership. Anything short of that is the same old weak-kneed, thoroughly ineffective mealy-mouthing that has done nothing but embolden and empower these criminals over the years.

It's sad that so many here aren't actually willing to do what it takes to solve the problem of gun violence in our society. That's okay. Let's just keep meekly burying the bullet-riddled bodies of our children and self-servingly pay lip service to finding solutions all while continuing to do zp-a-dee-doo-dah. That's precisely what the gun-humping fascists at the NRA bank on while they continue to spend millions buying political influence in Washington and cultural cachet in our media.

i think liberals are pussies, but conservatives are even bigger pussies. real men fight with fists, feet, heads, blades, and blunt weapons. guns are for pussies.

Cry more, weak little bitch

i hate democrats, but that's not an argument

Yeah get fucked.

i've got all the argument you want right here:

SHALL

>so many here aren't actually willing to do what it takes to solve the problem of gun violence in our society
you mean taking handguns away from niggers? I think a lot of people here would be in favor of that

All of them were so infected by the toxicity of the NRA but none of them actually bothered to join it. Sure...

second ammendments prevents tyrants from arising.

The NRA was founded to protect the rights of black Americans from having their guns seized or being refused a sale of a firearm.

Only a dead man brings a bat to a gunfight.

but if i'm dead already how do i bring a bat

>what was the American revolution

>Tyrants overthrown: 0

You were saying?

You're dead because you brought the bat to a gunfight, numbnuts.

Yup. I will applaud

OP BTFO!

You've obviously never been a real fight, or you'd already be dead. Pussy.

>namefag

guns don't have any real purpose anymore anyway. self defense and home invasion is the only thing i can think about. revolt against tyrannical government? good luck going against a drone/tank/sniper 2km away/ 5 USMC battalions fucking up your neighborhood at 2am. hunting? buy meat. sport/target shooting? not a need
>inb4 "muh 2 amemement ain't 'bout needs it 'bout wants"

Realistically we're going to have more shootings.

And nothing and no one will stop them.

oh okay. but the point is for everyone to only have access to those kinds of weapons so I wouldn't die b/c the other guy wouldn't have a gun

Antifa first, then we can have a debate about it

No one really needs an abortion.

this is pretty accurate desu, kek

I’ll support that, only if the people who vote to take them away come and retrieve them.

oh shit

We won't be able to hear the applause over the celebratory gunfire. The day is coming, they are pushing their luck more and more each time. Judgment day is coming.

Niggers commit 52% of murders annually, most with handguns. I'm pretty sure Tyrone isn't an NRA member.

You wouldn't say the same for mudslime organizations like CAIR.

Go back to Sup Forums

It should scare everyone when the statist collectivists pull out the argument "Muh gubbermint" on gun control.
They're showing some ankle.

>so I wouldn't die b/c the other guy wouldn't have a gun
>you don't want the other guy to have a gun because you don't want to die
>the other guy is willing to die for his cause
>by definition, you aren't
Libs lost before it even started.

But that wouldn't happen because criminals don't follow laws and once a technology is out there it is exceedingly difficult to get rid of. You are a naive joke. Surely you must be underage b&

This. Statistically legal gun owners commit less crime than average, those who have license to carry are even less.

Almost all crime is committed in gun free zones, by inner city democrat voting niggers.

Strange, the US unlike every other nation on Earth seems to have few tyrants. Must be coincidence!

Which was a big fucking mistake, niggers never should have been allowed to own guns

Show us the video of you using your fists to take on a guy with a gun, tough guy.

Unless he buys one on the black market. Because criminals always follow the law, right?

You fucking degenerate...you think you live in a utopia...the cops can't protect you ...the army can't protect you ...laws and policy can't protect you...only you can protect yourself....and if you dont want to and think you can blame the nra for mass shootings you are fucking retarded!

2nd amendment isn't the problem. The people arguing about this and passing the laws are. Make a license more important and increase government healthcare investments (we're spending more $ for less people now) and target crime. School shooters are a blip but to argue about some an amendment that is being misinterpreted and to think that banning assault rifles makes everyone safe is fucked in the head. Protect the 2nd amendment and ban the NRA.

Don't come spreading your racist shit here, assholes. Sup Forums is a board of peace. When homophobes like you were enacting the first gun control laws in this country to disarm black men and women, the BRA was formed to raise money to buy guns to arm innocent blacks terrorised by the KKK. Shove your racist gun control up your ads, bigot!

>Claims NRA is a terrorist organization
>Can’t point out one terror attack perpetrated by NRA

i had a video of myself beating up a bully in seventh grade but i lost it
i had the strength of god that day, not the strength of the 2A.

what the fuck kind of genius level criminal is going to buy guns off a black market? where is this "black market?" why can't i see it?

Niggers should have been deported/exterminated after the Civil war. I know it's edgy, but it's true.

I don't care about dead teenagers you kill so you cry about gun control. So keep up the good work at making false flags goyim.

Lobbyists have corrupted washington. The NRA are one of the chiefs of this transformation.

Yep

You guys just keep saying these kids are profound. But they aren't.
The emperor has no clothes..

This! We need to boycott them and protest GA! Sup Forums was always anti gun-nut until the glumpfers arrived.
#IStandWithHogg

Yawn. Sage.

Underage bait. Not even trying anymore.

You're not going to do shit, you little bitch. Keep crying.

i had a video you marmot

Why would you want to visit another forum and do that? Tumblr is only here to share opinions and help this place change some of it's backward ideas. There's no reason to go to Tumblr for "revenge"

Let's keep pretending like guns are the problem when gun ownership has been enshrined in the constitution since the country's founding, and school shootings have only become a thing in the last 40 years since you progressive fuckwits have obliterated the family with your disastrous social engineering experiments

>If I had my way
Well you don't fuck nut.

Lmao

Low quality bait

If OP needs more evidence of how much of a faggot pussy he is, in most mass shootings the cops don't even arrive until the shooting is over. They come to draw chalk outlines around the body.

Protect yourself or be a sheep executed.

The second amendment won't ever go away because we won't allow it, it is the nature of the second. Anyone who thinks the NRA is a terrorist group didn't pay attention in history class.

Repeal it then.

So what you're saying is, no NRA members have committed any of these mass shootings?

Then show it pussy. Or are you still busy Googling it?

see my flag?
I wish we have the second amendment, we had to many military juntas.
My brother was rape by a navy's doctor during that time, he was just a small child and no, we were no commies, we were his next door neighbors.

All these mass shootings are not the fault of the NRA.

Let's point the finger at the internet and social media.

Before internet and social media was a mainstream thing people were sheltered and were not as easily exposed to the rest of the world. So when one nutjob kid in Florida had ideas of shoooting up his school he couldn't broadcast it to the masses through the internet and give others ideas on how to shoot up their school.

Also, when kids are bullied in school today it can be more severe due to social media. Think about it, a kid does something stupid that he/she is embarassed about and a group of other kids wants to pick on them for it post it to their facebook accounts with pictures they took with their cellphones which in turn alerts all their followers who happen to be a bunch of other kids in the school and so now, within minutes everybody knows about whatever embarrassing thing this kid did. This said kid goes home after everybody in the school has given them shit for what they did and reads online in some chat forum about the details of how a kid planned out an attack on his classmates and decides to steal or obtain a gun illegally to repeat what they read online.

The NRA is not providing the guns to these kids. Guns have been around in this country for hundreds of years. It was not until the internet and social media influence that these mass shootings became a thing.

The same thing goes for terrorist attacks. Without the internet and social media they (the terrorists) can't communicate the same way and would be attackers are not as easily exposed to these ideas.

Taking down the NRA and eliminating the 2nd amendment will not take guns out of the hands of everybody, there are so many guns out there that the bad guys will get them if they really want them.

Terrible b8, I really think you should get a gun just for the sake of shooting yourself in the face with it.

That, or just tell a nigger he's too afraid to shoot you. Either way, you'd be better off dead.

Why is a bunch of niggers carrying that casket?

Thanks, just joined.

fixed it for you

>is

Thanks for this post OP. It motivated me to dig up one of my lifetime NRA stickers and put it proudly on my new car.

Its a vauge shill and bump for this shitty sage thread. But yes underage.

Boo hoo. Stupid nigger bread.

Did I read this correctly? Exercising the 1A right to petition is an act of terrorism?

I thought democrats loved terrorists?

>nice deflection
He says as he deflects

learn to read past tents you fucking faggot pussy

You read it correctly.

Triggered!

There's nothing wrong with the NRA and you are a centrist faggot

>past tents
this faggot isn't even trying anymore, baiting shit

Get a load of this shill

oh yeah? i bet you would now down and suck my fat white cock and ass if you met me in real life. dumb nigger, don't be hatin if you can't be playin'

fucking vapid self-fagging ass inhaler.

The democrats and liberals should officially (and accurately, I might add) be declared a terrorist organization and threat to our national security (thereby criminalizing any association with them)! You people are no worse than sex offenders and should have your names published and fucking shamed.

If I had my way democrats and liberals could perhaps be prosecuted under RICO. You are all part of a criminal conspiracy. Therefore, any association they have with one another is a criminal offense...or should be treated like one.

Fuck you nigger mutts. The Clinton Foundation was a mistake and is a cancer on our society.

>FIX'D.
/thread