Boku no Hero Academia

The One for All, Dehku, hand it over.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0fnmkkghRZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ofa is the power to gather strength and the power to bestow your quirk(s)
this would be a reasonable course of action to salvage permeation, so it won't happen

Best

>had a permeation quirk he couldn't master in over 10 years
>thinks he can master OFA at all
Get fucked, Lefailion.

Needs more fucking screentime.

>mfw based mirio knocks bakushit off the #1 spot in the reader poll

11 hours and 30 minutes.

Take that fujos

>tfw cover is so shit even the seller tried to cover it up
>the seller never did that to my other orders
Sasuga seller-kin

Mirio will become the setting's first quirkless hero. Screencap this post.

JUST

>Deku gives him OFA for one reason or another
>He gives it back
>Deku gets permeation as well
imagine the shitposting

Isn't the quirk deleted from Mirio's genome? He can't give it to anyone.

>punished Deku
>eyepatch
>no smile
A man denied his loli.

I still can't believe Hori made this shit

pretty sure aizawa gave an explanation about the difference between his erasing and whatever the bullet did to suneater
the thing is, i don't remember it, but i guess it just "turned it off", meaning, can be passed down to next generation, but i don't think it would go with OfA

>Mirio shits on Deku never attempting to train to be a quirkless hero
So regardless of whether or not he gets his quirk back, he just turns into a plot point for Deku to brood over the fact he would've been a better symbol of peace and ponder on giving him OFA for like 10 chapters but not do it in the end because we know he's the main character

I figured it was just blocked forever, not outright deleted.

Fatgum is so cute

Hori's covers are never good. From the looks of it, he always makes the covers during a high stress time in his schedule. It's odd, considering everything else he draws is great.

>when the back cover looks better than the front
The fuck are you doing, Hori.

Have a Momo.

>cutting off the feet

My guess is that the editor didn't approve of what Hori drew for the cover for whatever reason so at the last moment they had to settle for a "practice" drawing.

Is there ever such a thing as low stress time in any mangaka's schedule?

Ask Togashi

Hey kids, let's play "Spot Toga!"

It's like Where's Waldo, except existentially terrifying!

Can you spot Toga in this .gif?

HINT: Although Iida says he needs to drink orange juice for his thrusters, we don't actually know that the liquid in this concealed sports bottle is orange juice!

>yfw Hori made a Thor Ragnarok style cover for volume 15, but Shueisha couldn't print it because of legal affairs

Sorry blame Hori not me.
Here, have a frog that looks like that spongebob meme.

His covers was getting progressively better so it's odd that vol.15 and lesser extent vol.14 took a step back.
The only things I can think of is that his editor told him that it's important to have the MC in his cover and Hori was took that in a completely wrong direction.

A lot of mangaka still manage to make cool looking covers. Tokyo Ghoul covers for example look really good.

>Tokyo Ghoul covers for example look really good.
No they don't. They look like he dropped his color palette on it after he finished it.

who is the most underrated member of class 1A?

Aoyama.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fnmkkghRZV

Tentaclebro

You would prefer the plain design that the Deku cover has? The plain design that makes it look absolutely horrendous and appear as a kiddy book for 3-5 year olds?

>is literally a hentai monster
>still no doujins of him tentacle fucking the girls
why is this allowed?

I would prefer it if a cover doesn't have 1000 dots in different colors because the author smashed a color palette into it.

He is also very cute

What is Mirio's costume made out of that it won't fall off when he activates his quirk? .

Too bad he is the traitor.

They explained it in the manga. It's his hair.

His hair, I think

Can an adult inherit OfA?

When did the definition of cute change to mean "hideous monstrosity?"

What about this one?

Yes.

Are you that asshole who bullied him to wear the mask?

As far as guys who haven't had anything to do yet, probably Ojiro. He's definitely strong, we just haven't seen him in action yet.

Cruzposting was the best meme from the election.

No, the way Aizawa explained it says that the quirk factor itself takes damage. The reason why Amajiki recovered, is because the quirk factor healed from the damage. If the bullets are able to permanently erase a quirk, then that means it attacks the quirk factor so hard that it outright destroys it or severely weakens it.

So tomorrow's episode covers

>Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs. Ectoplasm
>TodoMomo vs. Aizawa
>Uraraka and Aoyama vs. 13 (based on the NEP)

Will it all fit? I thought the Aizawa fight was at least two chapters long.

don't know who you're talking about, but it was probably for the best that he wears it

Action sequences take less time to show in anime than they do in manga

Reminder that if Mirio was given OFA by All Might, at this point he would have been shot by the bullet and both quirks would be destroyed.

:^)

Bullying Shouji is not okay!!

>A
>FUCKING
>TAIL
lmao yeah great power kiddo

so what if that one guy who copies quirks touches deku?

>Six fights in 22 minutes

The absolute madmen.

He explodes

Even Hori bullies him, he's barely in the 3rd anniversary page

>uses OFA
>breaks every bone in his body

Iida/Ojiro was the 3rd match ahead of Todoroki/Momo.

I'm guessing they were supposed to be staggered instead of directly one after another. And Sato/Kirishima just got BTFO before the next team was up.

or would nothing happen since deku is technically quirkless?

>Aizawa fight
CRYING MOMO SOON

>Look at the pitiful OfA users of Class 1A, who can only break SOME of their bones! Class 1B shows true power, we break them all HA HA HA HA HA

Shouji's quirk is really good. He should be more creative with it though imagine
>6 brass knuckles
>6 swords
>6 guns
>6 tasers

Or any combination of that. His quirk is already way better than Fourth Kind

Come up with a good way to have Ochako win the Dekubowl early without it being retarded.

Ochaco realizes that "putting her feelings away" doesn't work as well when Deku is in actual danger and she just admits her feelings to him.

This doesn't happen immediately, but it also doesn't happen at the very end either.

HAHAHAHAHA DEKU CAN'T TALK THROUGH COLLAPSED RIB CAGES LIKE I CAN THIS PROVES THE MIGHT OF CLASS 1-B AHAHAHAHAARKBLAHAHAGHHKBAAA
>chokes on blood

URARAKA OCHAKO ______ OLD MEN FOR _____

He's going to get more bullied by the public once we get to his character arc. Imagine people mistake him for a Nomu once he arrives to save the day.

rescues, money

Impossible. Deku is too autistic around girls and her affection only works as a one sided crush.

Both of them would have to do a lot of development before this would work in any way. And Deku is moving towards becoming the symbol of Peace.

Simple. Uraraka confesses to Deku, and he returns her feelings.

this will obviously be a ways off, I'd peg it at the midpoint of their second year at UA. No drama yet lots of spaghetti, and an added dimension whenever the two of them do hero work.

It won't happen, at least not until they retire, they will try to make it work but the hero life will keep them apart
Romance between heroes is a stupid thing anyway, love makes you objectively weak

>And Deku is moving towards becoming the symbol of Peace.

why is the assumption that the 'symbol of peace' prevents him from anything?

i believe it

where the fuck is my vigilantes chapters Sup Forums

fuck this mirio shit

TWO CHAPTERS ALREADY !!!!!!!!!

>did i ever thank you for saving me from that giant robot
>did i ever thank you for trying to share your points with me
Something like this kickstarts it all.

>Tries to use the new quirk
>Nothing happens
>Hmmm...

Because it somehow feels above relationships.

Because they think he'll live like All Might did

Because All Might was too dumb to realize that being the Symbol of Peace for Japan doesn't mean that you can't have a loved one, especially when Superman had Lois and a son.

>TENTACOLE IS A MENACE
>I WANT PICTURES! PICTURES OF TENTACOLE!

ctrl + f vigilante "illegals"

no results

WTF

>All Might is single and was the symbol of peace
>Endeavor popped out 4 children and was the eternal number two
That's why.

>dress as a slut
>doesn't act as a slut
That picture is 50% sexy than it should be, but it's okey because she still looks pure.

But thats clearly not how Deku is. It feels like people assume this because All Might seemingly had a small circle. But of course Deku is not going to be like him.

Endeavor is the number 2 hero and has a gigantic ass family where the only danger was him.

Endeavor despite being so close in ranking to All Might is a COMPLETELY different character.

And I thought we already knew that those two aren't being repeated. Todoroki, Deku, Bakugou, etc. will end up far more balanced and adjusted.

Tokyo Ghoul is shit, but the covers are 100% better