Just reminding you right wing ass-holes that you got some poor girl killed, let that sink in...

Just reminding you right wing ass-holes that you got some poor girl killed, let that sink in, you make me really mad because you're all super inconsiderate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0dgg9dXLm0?t=5490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that is a lie

fat bitch took 5 steps before falling and dying from a heart attack

She was a fatass that died from a heart attack, she didn't even get hit by the car, kys nigger

Who cares she was fat, in her 30s without children and was protesting against white people having the right to live with their own people. I'm glad she's dead.

Just remind you left win commie lunatics Protestors were surrounding and beating passing vehicles with sticks threatening drivers with harm. Do stupid shit win stupid prizes. Also get in shape or you'll end up dying of heart failure in the street when the shit goes down

Fuck you, an asteroid from space killed her you fucking faggot

Dwayne Dixon leader of Antifa group Redneck Revolt chased James Alex Fields Jr with an AR-15 moments before the accident.

I'm tired of that one stock photo of her where she doesn't look like she weighs a billion pounds

i think the moral of this story is "dont jaywalk"

No its not, its a fact. That lowlife driving the dodge was a Sup Forumstard.
I seen a guy browsing Sup Forums on his phone in city centre yesterday, leaning over his shoulder I seen he was posting a racist pepe meme, I soaked hm with my bottle of water. Be afraid cunts

How was this the right wing’s fault? We can’t force people to stop drinking bacon grease.

Just a reminder that James Field will go free.

Wasn't there a report that a collage professor associated with Redneck Revolt (armed antifa) pointed his gun at the driver, causing the guy to dive into the crowd?

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Landwhales aren't an endangered species, stop bitching.

And we will kill more of you (((marxists))),

And nothing of value was lost.

Link me bro

Larping hard today from what I can see. I can't wait for the race war, then the day of the rope.

She was fat. She probably would never reproduce.

Spencer gives a talk at the University of Michigan on March 5th. That's one week from today. That is the event to next look at. It will be hard to top Cucksville because you had the entire Democuck Party and a Nigger Police Chief (who retired in December) baking up that trap for Pro Whites. They were hoping the militias would start shooting each other so they could try to ban guns but these mostly weren't niggers so they didn't chimp out. You'd better hope the economy stays afloat and food doesn't get too expensive for the average family. People usually only revolt when they are hungry.

Somewhere in the world there is an exhausted bed frame that is very happy that whale will never lay down in it again

It's at MSU, not UM.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed this precious beautiful little baby president.

Alright I admit it. I sold her the 72 hamburgers that tipped her heart over the edge. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for your cnn journalists always finding out the truth.

Knowing is half the battle youtu.be/U0dgg9dXLm0?t=5490

This.

I presume looking both ways before crossing the street is taught in America.

This.

>Protesting

She did it her self.
anywhere away from being a mother and a wife is degenerate
you can't be safe is public places best not to take chances.

also the cop is a shitskin curry
You should feel shame with that image
Protesting is degenerate lefty thing bugger off with those antics.
lefties using woman for properganda is horrid

Just leave. NOW !

t.trational male.

Saying something doesn't make it true, user.

Give her some credit, she diluted the bacon grease with gobs of mayonnaise.

When the fuck is that guys trial? It seems weird for that case not to be in the news.

absolutely btfo

fat fuck had a heart attack from all her protesting of white history. and nothing of value was lost.