The Canadian Master Race

The Final Redpill: Admitting that Canadians are the True master Race
>Ethnically French And English making us the descendants of the 2 greatest conquerors
>Nicest people on the planet
>Most feared fighters in WW1 and WW2
>Beat America in the war of 1812
>Monarchists (British Monarchy is no longer loyal to ethnic Brits, we will therefore go our separate ways)
>2nd Largest Country in the World
>3rd Biggest Oil Reserve
>Natural resources in supper high supply
>Best strategically placed country on the planet
Our nation is controlled by a fag because lonely horny women, soy boys and immigrants voted for him in mass.
How many good Ole boys voted for Trudeau? NONE
The TRUE Canadian Good Ole boys and the Good Ole Girls didn't vote for Trudeau, we hate him with a passion. Most Canadians do.
Canada is not like America where you need 51% of the electoral college vote to be in charge
Trudeau won with only 39% of the vote.
>26% of our country is non-white
fill in the blank with an extra 13% of horny women and soy boys and that's how he got in
The Real Canadians, The Good Ole boys don't want him
Trudeau is NOT a legitimate leader because he won thru illegitimate votes. We must remember as whites that immigrants (even if they are legal) voting in our elections is fraud simply because WE the white population were never asked weather or not we wanted to grant them the right to vote
You see how this works? They win by importing voters and giving cat ladies the right to vote. This is NOT a legitimate victory what so ever. This is a fraud
Western countries have democracies in order to avoid civil war. Democracy was created because it was the most civilized manner of dealing with ideological differences in countries where the population might not agree on everything
We have democracy in order to avoid armed conflicts
Therefore, ANYONE who cannot or would not be physically able to participate in an armed conflict DOES NOT deserve the right to vote. PERIOD

True Canadians are the best

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump

Double self bump

So much for the master race

Triple self bump

You live in Columbia....
Your Colombian....
Go snort Cocaine.

Already did, without worring about being invaded by other spics, sandniggers, poo's, chincks.. I mean. I'm just laugh at how your country will be lost in a few decades. My 53% leafmutt bro

Nice try, leaf.

You mean ricerace you yellow subhuman ling long not dick ding dong

DAY

Canadians are subhumans trash that need to be killed for the sake of humanity's survival. The proof is in the leaders they elect, federal AND provincial.

Canada is destined to become the white ethnostate.

Your literally believing idiotic propaganda that can be debunked in 12 seconds

Your literally a shill.
Go back to Langley, your drunk

Beyond white ethnostate

It will be an empire

>:)

So sick of the subhumans flooding into this country for the gibes. The liberals and even our "right wing" throw money at the shitskins for votes. The town I live in is already overrun with the pakis and poos. Soon there won't be a town left with a white family.

You live in brampton

or surrey

Ding ding ding. Fuck Brampton.

Your from browntown eh, move closer into the city, move into toronto its nicer

>French
>>Most feared fighters in WW1 and WW2

Cheese eating surrender monkeys. The French only exist to make the Italians look courageous united and determined.

I'm talking about Canada you idiot

Nu-canadians are cute. You know all the stuff canada did and all the stuff we built? Yea that was the british, not you or your family. Bye.

t. real canadian

Op is a cunt. Everything to the circle is rightly US territory.

Only a matter of time leaf

The British who stayed here, not the ones who stayed in Britain.... Logic. You need logic...

The city just has more liberals. They all flock the place for "muh ethnic food". It's disgusting that they ditch their own people and culture and suck brown dick so easily.

Tell me something cool Canada has done since 1965....

We will wait. That immigration act really fucked us hard eh?

Keep dreaming burger

Maybe this was true before the CCoRaF.
Now we will become a land of Chinese investment, Indian slumdogs, and Somalian welfare highrises.

signed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics

Winning the Winter Olympics at home and setting a record for most gold medals ever won by a single country.

Lol, Canadian master race...ahahahhaha. more like Canadian gay clownmobile useless race.

Can't wait until you mutts invade and puppet us. It will be glorious when we are known as the Burger King Empire, servants of the McDonald's Republic.

>(((Friberg)))

meh, going full race traitor with my asian gf sounds good to me. This is not a country for ethno-nationalists.

All the Canadian self hate in this thread actually makes me sad.
You lads will see a brighter day

It's easy to take this country dude.

We spend all day wondering how a fag took over our country without realizing on the other hand just how easy it is to take it back

Taking it back is as easier than it was for them to take it from us in the first place. Remember that.

We came to this country with like 30 people and from there took the whole damn thing and you worried it's already lost because were 74% white.

Canada used to be 100% non-white and yet we got it up 98.5% at one point.

We got this dude. We can repeat our glory even harder

fuck off traitor if you aint loyal to the crown you are not white

>Ethnically French And English making us the descendants of the 2 greatest conquerors

What was that? I can't understand Nip Nong Ching Chong Fong.

I don't hate my country, just the cuck traitors.

It's necessary for good Canadians to hate what this country has become in order to wish to make it better in the future

Whiter than you George. How did Muhammad and Abdul treat your wife today?

Is that Mountie a Space Marine?

you got a hard sell on this one, leaf

in the meantime this is the perfect opportunity to show off my leaf folder

A fucking leaf

It's true...

Didn’t you guys get fucked up on Omaha bitch by some panzer division filled with mostly 16 year old conscripts?

Oh and I was there in Kandahar when y’all got kicked out of the province for being incompetent.

Master race? No.
Cool as fuck army uniforms? Hell fucking yes.

If I was 17 years old again and was asked if I wanted to join the Army again. I would say no this time.
>I am ashamed of what is happening to this country

>muh 16 year old conscripts
I'v seen you say that a few times now on this site and it's a bullshit claim and you know it too.

I hope you're not referring to the RCMP uniform as the army uniform. If you aren't, I have to ask. Have you seen our army uniforms? Pic related.

>le 52% percent face

Talking about your mountie uniforms by God do they look fucking snazzy.

Only good thing to come out of your country is trailer park boys.

>Bunch of LOG and EME warrant officers
>lol

Lol is this thread a joke? What could Canadians possibly have going for them that would make them a "True master race"
>be leaf
>eh
/thread

These Somalians will be eternally oppressed because they are black men in a white country. Therefore they can act poorly, commit crime and claim benefits.

I really don't see the benefit of creating a negro problem when there wasn't one before.

I'll take trailer park boys over sucking Jew dick amerimutt.

>beat america in war of 1812

what?

>I really don't see the benefit of creating a negro problem when there wasn't one before.

Ask the northern Europeans, they imported scads of Negroes where they didn't exist before for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever

>I'll take trailer park boys over sucking Jew dick amerimutt.

You're getting both (and TPB is as degenerate as anything coming out of Hollywood)

>When your army leadership are literal fags

What was once a Monty Python sketch has become a sad reality for Western armies. God help us all

youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y

You fuck moose. You worship the queen of fucking England. Your beer sucks. You put gravy on fries. You talk like fags and your shit's all retarded. You're the real masturbator race.

I just want it to all end some days.

You suck Jew dick. You worship McDonalds. Your beer is literally water. You deep fry deep fried butter. You talk like you're cowboy and all your shit is Mexican. You're the real 56% race.

Damn dat slut finna get deeP diked.

Yeh, das rite, das rite.

Not really. They smoke “dope” and guzzle booze which contributes to them being the retards that they are. Also there’s almost no niggers on that show besides j roc and co. and they’re the biggest pussies on the show
Nah’msayin?

Canadians

>your beer sucks
Yeah okay burgerboy

Hey man don't dis my hood. I live in Surrey.

All that other stuff is true. I've come to actually notice the Canadian accent. But if you told me I talked like a fag to my face I'd smash your nose into your skull and make you lick my BCC(Big Canadian Cock)

>since 1965

>Canadians true master race
>Trudeau we hate him with a passion most Canadians do
Wheellp, show us your passion next election, Maurice, hen maybe we'll take you seriously.

>Canada used to be 100% non-white and yet we got it up 98.5% at one point.

Let's discuss how to make Canada Great Again following the ousting of Trudeau the bastard son of Castro. Plausible policies that don't violate the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html

I'll start:

>End all immigration of non-Eurocentric background.

>Create a fund (non-public funds) for young married couples both of European background to start a family. The amount can be up to $50k and can be paid down by 25% for each HEALTHY child.

>Give the police the power to arrest anyone covering their face and use any means including the use of deadly force if they run or hide in a crowd of similarly dressed people.

>Create a law that strips citizenship from naturalized Canadians if they fight for a foreign power, commit a violent crime, commit fraud, or use Social Assistance for more than six months.

>Dissolve no-fault divorce and financial support of dissolved Common Law status

>Ban access to birth control to women under age 27 unless married and with consent of both

>End family reunification for non-Eurocentric peoples

>Foreign nationals who own property in Canada must pay an additional tax equal to 10%/year of the property's value until the property is sold to a Canadian citizen

>Property owned by foreign nationals or naturalized citizens of non-Eurocentric background cannot be inherited.

>Naturalization will no longer be given to people of non-European background. Those who have it already will keep it unless they commit point #4.

>No religious law will exist parallel or separate to Canadian Common Law. Religious holidays will not be officially observed other than those of cultural Christianity.

>Religious institutions funded by foreign sources will be taxed as any other corporation. If fraud is committed related to this law, the Religious order will be banned in Canada for 10 years.

>Fed votes will be limited to income/corporate tax payers, Cdn citizen property owners, and Cdn spouse married to such.

You were ruled by a nigger for eight years lol fuck off

>Canadarm
>CN tower
>IMAX movies
>Canola oil
>Developed the Yukon gold potato the most widely grown potato in the North Hemisphere
>atomic clock
>Smartphone (Blackberry)
>digital camouflage
>Electron Microscope
>Early 1960's Mach 3 Aircraft
>many podium placing winter olympics and record for most gold medals
>countless other science contributions as Canada is one of the biggest research countries in the world
>peacekeeping

These are some inventions since 1965, not to mention the ones before, as well as post 1965 feats

bumping for the anglo-frank master race

He's not a fag though. He has kids. White kids.
He is objectively less of a faggot then any white male who doesn't have any white kids.

There was a canada hate thread under this and your leader is a man feminist.

Canada le 47% white

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Canada has the bigger inferiority complex in the entire world. The US is bigger in both pop and econ by a factor of 10 and we are almost exclusively dependent on them for every decision and concern/need. I've never been to the west coast besides one time and check out how underdeveloped Vancouver and it's surroundings are to the US pacific region below. Suffice to say rods don't go up further than Vancouver up north kek everything is thick undeveloped forester there it's unexplainable

Pol BTFO

THIS.

Bro you made me laugh so hard XD
I can't stop laughing this is too good XD

... and Rush.

Dude, how can I find you? I live in North York, I want more buds like you around who aren't complete cucks

Don't dox yourself lol Just tell me how I can find you via internet

oooooh shit.....

That excludes anyone who identifies as ethnically "Canadian". Those are people of mainly British ancestry who have been here for centuries.

nigger

We are superior indeed

The crown isn't even loyal to whiteness and my Monarchs got beheaded 3 centuries ago FYI.
KYS Adam.

Ahahahhahaha

Hahahahhahahah