delet this thread NOW

C-certainly m'la- *teleports behind her*
>omae wa shindeiru

yes

*unzip muh dick*
*teleport behind her*
*jam it in her asshole raw*
Nothing personel kid

Unless that thing your pointing at me travels at 3,000 miles per hour you better step off

Been here longer than you. Anyway. Looks like she fucks niggers

Is that a Sig?

Look at the necklace.

>choker
no,just no,tell that thot to openly wear the medallion at school see how big are her female balls,oh i forgot just acting up for twitter friends.

Bad analysis. She's an emo white girl on the cusp of autism. Very woke. She would never touch a nigger and probably hates them more than you or I ever could.

[[ TROLL THREAD- IGNORE ]]

another 2a/gun thread? Zzzz

Brit chick with a BB gun ? Looks like my missus when she was 16 or so.

It looks like a CZ P07. In fact I am almost certain it is.

>USA is so viole-

I wouldn't know. You guys get WD40 over there or is it a Brit-only product ?

makes sense. keep your hand guns if you have such a fetish for them. we will have all of your automatic weapons however, no real sense in having those for "self protection".

Fuck off roastie - you can't have 'em!

M8 look at the size of the barrel. For reference, this is what a BB gun barrel looks like.

Nobody would even know what it was fag

you must be tough as nails kike nigger

>Stick spork in her eye

Gun confiscation at Lexington and Concord started the revolutionary war. No one of substance will give up any firearm willingly. Now I don't care about automatic firing rate per se but it is not proper either to ban it in my view it's not even a problem.

Besides you can't take away a concept. It isn't magic that makes a gun fire automatically it's simple physics and engineering.

Be that as it may fuck off for threatening any of our rights you brainwashed faggot.

woke emo white girls are even more likely to fuck them, because theyre against the system and for all that feminism bullshit

You glow in the dark faggot. Get woke nerd.

I used to have one that was powered by a gas cylinder and shot an 8mm ball bearing through a comparable sized port. Also i've seen ones where the actual small opening is recessed inside a larger barrel so it looks realistic. Plus, i barely looked and don't give a fuck lol.

this is peak freedom

Your screen looks sick. What have you been feeding it?

underrated

lol "brainwashed faggot", not at all my triggered (literally and figuratively) friend. Prove to me that you are not going to shoot up a school with that ak-47 of yours? Background checks that are very very stern and in depth are all the rage these days... after all if you are a sane person that wants to use an ak-47 to feel protected at night and absolutely demolish a deer with 100 rounds of ammo, what do you have to hide???
>red pill

Your an angry nigger

Peak freedom.

I don't support of it but it's true. I'd rather have a classy, pretty and traditional white chick that is un soiled by the monkey seed.

We have to take it back friend.