One Piece

>jinbei's expression upon seeing red hawk for the first time

I love how casually impressed he is. Also, since when does Katakuri use a trident?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13890261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oda is a hack.

WHAT happens when blackbeard uses his power neutralization move on himself?? I'm dying to know

wtf I hate wanpiss now

>Oda portrays himself as a man with a fish for a head
>introduces a fishman named Hack
I think you actually might be onto something...

Wait a minute...what if THAT is the reason blackbeards fruit is a "special logia"? Because it works on itself?

That's why he can't become permeable or shapeshift, because he's constantly under the effect of his own fruit.

so i guess carrot doesn't shave?

>Katakuri can match Gear 2's speed without using Gear 2

wow Luffy's fruit is really shit-tier by Yonko Standards

It's mentioned that unlike other logia who turn into their element, Blackbeard's attracts attacks thus he actually takes more damage.

Blackbeard can transform into darkness (see that chapter where stomps Hannyabal), but unlike the other logias he sucks in attacks instead of letting them go through his element.

but every fruit doesn't suck! it's the user's thought process!

Blackbeards logia explains why he can attract attacks, but it doesn't explain why he can't mitigate them. My fanon explanation is that the fruit unintentially makes itself immutable.

Luffy would have honestly been better off learning Rokushiki techniques and working on enhancing his own strength rather than relying on his shit fruit

Do you think the carpets match the wallpaper?

>speed vs mantra
While I do agree that gear 2 demonstrably shit, I think we can cut luffy some slack here.

He can already do everything CP9 does

Leo Bazooka is pretty much Rokougan

Mantra can't do shit if the user isn't as fast as the target. It's why Boa's sisters got BTFO by gear 2.

Katakuri's stretching is as fast as Luffy's Gear 2.

seems a lot of work for a horrible drawback. I'm going to have to agree with the previous user

>He can already do everything CP9 does

Luffy can't use Seimei Kikan

But unlike Rokushiki, his fruit stresses his body and has time limits. He probably spent a good chunk of his training learning how to actually make it effective as a weapon. I feel like if the time had been spent on proper martial arts he would have likely been stronger.

strawpoll.me/13890261

Could Nami create Tsunamis with her weather stick? Seems like a perfect endgame power.

Nami will wield Uranus endgame

alright fine, i'll take the bait

>Luffy can't use Seimei Kikan

Culverin is just like what Kumadori used to control his hair.

Rayleigh and Roger must have learned Rokushiki from watching Garp and Sengoku fight.

Spoilers tonite?

Gear 4: Legsman when?!!!!

Luffy can only use soru and geppo with Gears 2 and 4 respectively. Sanji is the only Straw Hat who has mastered (and actually improved) a CP9/Marine technique.

Bruh, was honestly enough to prove him wrong.

Culverin does NOT work because of "seimei kikan" it works because luffy is using HAKI, sheer willpower, to force his body to continue stretching. He is combining the properties of haki with rubber. That is the same mechanic that allows this smug asshole to turn his fan into a sword using haki, it's really just that simple.

What did Sanji improve about Geppou besides using it underwater?

It's filler/movie/whatever and we've never seen anyone do this outside of Luffy. His guess is as good as yours.

If Garp had attacked Akainu, how would Aokiji be doing as Fleet Admiral?

Much lazier and less aggressive tactics. Paradise would be much safer from the sudden pirate surge from Whitebeard's death since he wouldn't have moved headquarters to the New World. He would probably station more marines to protect civilians rather than hunt pirates in the open seas so civies would
likely feel safer and overall appreciate the WG more; which would lead to more recruits and kids growing up wanting to become a marine. This would strengthen the marines a great deal and earn them more respect as well as quell would be pirates from ever starting up. Until we see Akainu's moves doing something for the marines Aokiji would likely be doing much better as Fleet Admiral.

Interesting question user, it's hard to imagine what major differences there'd be, given the influence of the Gorosei and Celestial Dragons on the actions and goals of the Marines. That being said, I could definitely see a Marine force under Aokiji being much more heavily focused on acquiring information to go about their task of combating pirates, rather than direct shows of force to try and stop the problem at its source. The result would likely be a perceived weaker presence of the Marines in the changing world, but actually being in a better position to make more informed moves once the military forces are in place to do so. So a slower paced, but more effective Marines.

Effectively it would be a shift to focus more on observation and identification of the most dangerous areas that the marines may need to intervene in, but keeping regular practices as standard as possible in terms of protecting citizens and stopping pirates. I could definitely see the CP forces being much more heavily developed under Aokiji too, he seems like he'd be interested in dealing with the pirate underworld more openly than Akainu would likely indulge, he seems more focused on direct military action.

>Yonkou Production twitter account gone

Did the spoiler providers' arrest get to him?

Would Aokiji have enacted the draft? What about Fujitora?

I HAVE A DREAM!

Garp would be in a wheelchair

That's one of the most questionable things to consider. Seemingly a mandatory draft wouldn't fit in with his rather lazy, cautious approach to things. However, a military draft isn't usually done willingly, more so in response to rising tensions and potential future conflicts. So I could see him going through with it, perhaps in a slower and more laid back manner, promoting increased drafting rather of marine forces rather than outright commands to do so. Perhaps he'd be able to convince the admiral recruits more easily than Akainu would have otherwise.

Just because Akainu raped whitebeard twice doesn't mean he can do the same to the Strongest Marine Garp

Will there even be another crewmember after Jinbe? I want to say no, but Luffy's comment at chapter 1 that he wants 10 crew members and the crew member numbering in chapter titles indicating that Zoro is the 1st one seems to indicate there's one more after Jinbei.

>Will there even be another crewmember after Jinbe?

Don't ignore the best bun.

>Mangafox

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

And you are a FAGGOT!

No, I'm not a SaNafag.

Traitor mink.

>Akainu raped whitebeard twice

Hitting Newgate's chest directly and melting half his face off are big hits and would definitely end with anyone, but the man just kept standing after all that, and giving a good beating back to Akainu after both. Can't really call that a "rape".

But yeah, Garp would have pushed Akainu's shit in for sure, considering he was already weakened after being quake'd to death so many times

When Sabo dies Luffy will inherit the mera mera fruit.

>Gear 2nd
Blood
>Gear 3rd
Bone
>Gear 4th
Muscle + Haki

I honestly don't see where else Oda can take this?

>Cells
>Skin
>Hair
>Nerves

Marco + 13 commanders and Crocodile couldn't push in Akainu's shit that had been quaked to death so many times, I wouldn't put any faith on another old man past his prime

Gomu gomu no bounce house

Why is the anime so shit? Same with DB Super. Wtf is wrong with Teoi?

Yes, we still have one more to go.
Though with how late in the story we are I'm guessing it'll either be someone we've already met before coming back into the story like Vivi or a curveball like Robin. I doubt we're gonna have another one following the usual formula of meeting a goofy outcast with a specific job role by chance.

It'll be his awakening.

i noticed our resident sanafag who calls everyone sweety finally stopped posting, did he get banned or just give up?

>Also, since when does Katakuri use a trident?
Since 15 chapters ago, you faggot.

come on his devil fruit wouldn't work this way, that's a bit of a stretch

This would be terrifying

Fanart that tries to make Law look like he's in the crew is the worst and this is coming from a Lawfag.

What if luffy's awakening is stretching time and thats why the series has been going on for 20 years instead of 5?

This reveal was awesome

They realized people would still watch it even if it's in poor quality.

I want to cum inside the bunny

He can generate element but his body still a normal body which may be the reason how he could take another fruit.

>Katakuri still on the ship when it sets sail
>still trying to fight everyone at once
>someone destroys his scarf, revealing his gigantic Streusen lips
>he hits the floor so fast in depression you'd think Perona was on board or something
>refuses to fight while everyone looks on in mild concern
>once Luffy kind of figures out what the problem is, asks Sanji to fix his face
>Sanji agrees reluctantly and tells Katakuri to hold still

Isnt phoenix fruit also better than ace's fruit?

To be the cabingirl cocksocket?

Phoenix fruit is arguably the best in the whole manga so, yes.

NINJA FROM WANO

Name my band

lunanigger here. Man I remember when I posted that. Feels good bro.

Is it better? Yes. Is it an upgrade à la the Kilo Kilo Fruit and the Ton Ton Fruit? No.

>this series will never top marineford

very sad

He believes that sana will be canon in 10 chapters and is just lurking and raging most likely

Mama's cupcakes

Is Law still around? Is he part of the crew officially yet? I'm so behind I don't even know if it's worth it if he's not in it anymore.

The warm-ups

So why can Luffy use fire again?

The Thigh Highs

WANO
A
N
O

He's not in the current arc, but he's still around. We'll most likely see him in a few months.

>this series will never top enies lobby
ftfy

I thought nothing could top the cancer of WCI threads but whatever is after Wano is gonna make these threads unbearable.

>I wouldn't put any faith on another old man past his prime
That's exactly what held down Kizaru at Sabaody, old men are the only strong shit in OP.

WCI has been better than pretty much every arc so far and Wano will be at least twice as good. Take away the nostalgia goggles

>nostalgia goggles
But WCI is the closest to how One Piece was before the time skip.

WCI threads are only cancer because of shipping faggotry. God, that one week break after the chapter where Sanji catches Nami brought so much cancer.

WCI threads are pretty good now that sanafag has been btfo

Akainu is overrated as FUCK. Kuzan was able to fight evenly with him for 5 days....even though Akainu had a DF that hard countered him. Now Kuzan has gone and become an underling of BlackBeard and we can safely assume that BB outclasses Kuzan. This means that Akainu is in fact no match for BB and is closer to the level of a YC than that of a Yonko. He'll be so irrelevant that he wont even have the privilege of being taken down by Luffy....but will instead have to settle for 602 Mill Bounty copy-paste Ace

>special Logia
>now a special Paramecia
Maybe Oda isn't a hack after all.

WCI threads started getting good after the tamatebako exploded and Katakuri slowly became the MVP.

Not really.

>HURRR I HATE RUNNING NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER DURRRRR

SPOILERS TONITE I SHIT YOU NOT

On what basis are you saying this?

KUROZE

>Luffys fruit is shit

The opposite is true
It just shows that Luffy is weaker and slower than his opponents and gear second allows him to keep up with them

What would have happen if Aokiji won against his battle with Akainu?