Does a warm climate increase degeneracy or is just a coincidence?

Does a warm climate increase degeneracy or is just a coincidence?

Civilization started in warm climates.

>Does a warm climate increase degeneracy

of course my dear

Coincidence. Some African tribes and aztec/mayan civs were pretty based.

I live in south in USA, as soon as the cold goes away niggers start swarming the sidewalks and streets again and muder rates and crime increase. Happens every year,

Yes, it increases the sex drive.
All greatness and advances were achieved through sex transmutation. Freely expelling seminal fluid disables the frontal lobe.
This is why great men like Pythagoras deemed any sexual act outside of procreation to be of no benefit. He was once asked how often should one make love to their wife. He replied, "when you want to lose whatever strength you have left".
People hate hearing this because they are slaves to this instinct and are deep down ashamed that they cannot surmount it.
Turn down the thermostat.
Watch all thoughts
Cease sexual stimuli and fantasy
Deliberately abstain. You will accomplish great things.

>unironically thinks that there is some greater meaning to life

Go swim to Greenland Bjork, jerk it in the ocean on the way there

I didn't posit any metaphysical framework, retard.
I didnt say some greater force is doing anything.
All I said was all great accomplishments were the result of deliberate abstinence. Physiologically, it makes sense. The primitive brain deals in sex. Not the prefrontal cortex. You are whichever one you choose to reinforce.

>unironically thinks that a metaphysical framework is needed
>unironically thinks that "great accomplishments" are worth seeking
>muh purpose

This is fairly true. Nikola Tesla remained Asexual throughout his entire life, and poured literally all of his life force and energy into his works. The mastery of masculinity is truly a test of overcoming and channeling that energy into your work and deeds.

Also, you can spend some time around a boxing gym and you’ll inevitably hear the old anecdotal adage “sex makes you weak in the knees”.

Yeah, but m8, you forgot to tell us why anybody should want that in the first place.

I don't think it's so much "warm climates" as it is "easy to live"

>he'd rather act like an animal than channel his hatred and motivation into creating technology to smite his enemies

capitalism leads to degeneracy and also climate change, so they are related

People from Florida and Puerto Rico have made me unironically believe this for years, even before I ever came to Sup Forums, Christ just look at how much California changes celebs

but what about jerking off 3 times a week?

Fucks with your head desu

Yes, warmer climate means less need to prepare for changing seasons. Typically they just have wet/dry, which is very boom/bust, whereas cold climates are cycles that have enough surplus in productive season to make it through the totally unproductive ones IF YOU PLAN AHEAD. So people in cold climates have a longer time preference than those in warm climates.

And civilization was really fucked up back then.

If you have enemies you are controlled by your emotions. And if so you are a complete faggot.

It certainly makes it so you dont need to plan ahead so that you dont starve or freeze in winter
Less environmental pressures make dumber people who cant think critically

People who want to steal from you and your countries and destroy them and your children are your enemies

Why would anyone want to spend their life obsessing over a primal urge, perverting it to such an extent that it becomes your only concern.
Imagine life is some RPG game. Instead of exploring it, utilizing it, testing it, building upon it, exploiting it, you just press a button that ultimately changes nothing but just gives you pleasure points. One the, the game will end. And you will have squandered your one shot at it. You might as well inject IV heroin if pleasure is your be all and end all. At least we have some agency over the decision to use drugs but we have little over the sex drive, especially once reinforced.

Smart user.

>you're controlled by your emotions if you hate jews

The irony.

Everyone in Florida is a degenerate except for the boomers.

oh you

Yes. Evolution favored homo sapiens who planned ahead when faced by the cold, as it made shelter more important and food more scarce. Therefore cold weather triggers the forward thinking instinct from which all great human achievements are born.

>Iceland
such a great family