Civilians should not own Firearms

Simple as that, Only the Cops and Military should carry firearms. Face it, With America’s (((“minority”))) population set to take over demographic wise, the last thing we need is street gangs and criminals and mentally deranged sick fucks running around with AR’s or even handguns.

Before you ask, “but but but we can kill the shooter before he kills more people”. Clearly that hasn’t happened during any of the previous shootings, if anything we should place Armed to the Teeth SWAT operators on guard duty at every public prison; I mean school. And also create old school medieval tier ways of Military personnel patrolling the sidewalks while LAV’s patrol the streets nation wide. That is Trumps plan and it will happen. Peace is only achievable in a culturally and ethnically homogeneous society, America’s days of that are long gone. Now is time for true Imperialism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

t. George III

Not and argument

S. A. G. E.

S

A

G

E

no

Sorry I like being able to protect myself.

SAGE shit threads like this

Nobody needs this level of garbage.

SAGE

Shut the fuck up loser

Gun control will primarily effects whites. Niggers and beans don’t give a fuck about laws. You are asking whites to give up their last line of defense at a time where the US is becoming South Africa. Go fuck yourselve kike

WAAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH SOME PPL DISAGREE WITH ME WAAAAHHHH MOOOOOOOODS REMOVE THIS COUNTER NARRATIVE WAAHHJJJJ WAAHHHHH MOMMYYYYYYY PWEAAAASE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!

You guys are the most autistic fucking bitch made betas ever. Why don’t you produce a coherent and legitimate counter argument instead of moaning and reporting like little sage space SJW cucks. Pathetic.

>With America’s (((“minority”))) population set to take over demographic wise, the last thing we need is street gangs and criminals and mentally deranged sick fucks running around with AR’s or even handguns.

Thats exactly not the reason to give up your guns you fucking idiot.

Cops are civilians.

S H A L L

The US will never be like SA because we have a lot of Hispanics who will be and already are mixing in with the Caucasians perfectly fine. America will ALWAYS Abe a white majority nation unless your some ugly fat nerd speech that sets the bar too high for the Caucasian classification.

WAAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH GUNS ARE SO SCARY. I DONT UNDERSTAND THEM. WAAAAAHHHHHH. BAN THEM

Unfortunately....

That stupid fuck Obama managed to fucking wrek this whole argument...

N O T

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten, and the damned?
He said, will you defeat them
Your demons and all the non-believers?
The plans that they have made?
Because one day I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the black parade
When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, son, when you grow up
You will be the savior of the broken
The beaten, and the damned?

Jews don’t own guns and they run shit

>the last thing we need is
to depend on incompetent law enforcement for protection

I N F R I N G E

Generic Sup Forums straw man argument

No they're not.

SEETHING

DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!

no nigga

OP is a faggot

>Civilians should not own Firearms

then they are no citizens. Only subjects and slaves are barred from owning weapons.

It's alright, those are not weapons of war
I only see semi automatic scoped pistols

More active shooters have been stopped by armed civilians than not, but media doesn't report shit that works against the narrative. Kill all niggers, oven all jews, etc etc.

;)

Wrong. SAGGGGEEE

no, all shooting crimes are commited by violent males so all males should have their pointer and ring fingers surgically removed making it very difficult to effectively wield weapons while allowing them to still use basic tools in which to earn a living for our glorious masters until such time we may be replaced with machines, and finally can return to the cold embrace of the earth as fertilizer.

could 2 of these down an f22?

Then everyone would connect their triggers to microphones and make the keyword something spammable like 'skraaaaaaa'

>you're not a citizen
>you're a slave owned by state
No

I'm sick of people trying to undermine the second amendment. First of all, let me start off with saying that I don't own a gun and I don't plan to ever have one, but if you want to ban the AR-15, you have to repeal the second amendment, because the second amendment ensures the right to form a militia, and in order to be a competitive military force in the modern era you need an AR-15 with high-penetration rounds that can pierce bodyarmor, otherwise your militia is a paper tiger and the 2nd amendment has been undermined. Why do they target the AR-15? Because it can pierce bodyarmor, without it a squad of soldiers with bodyarmor could slaughter your "militia" and you'd have nothing to pierce the armor. The second amendment guarantees the right to a militia, which means you need a rifle.
I offer exhibit A:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
The cops=your "militia" without AR-15s. Completely fucking useless, 2 men in bodyarmor took a massive shit on the pride of one of the biggest police forces in the country.
Therefore, if you dont want people to have high-penetration rifles, then you need to repeal the second amendment. That's the thing about the amendment process, IT WAS DESIGNED TO BE CHANGED. I'm so sick of this fucking undermining of our rights little by little, either confront the right or fuck off, 2/3rds of the state legislatures or 2/3rds of the house and senate, those are the requirements; if we let them undermine the second amendment here it's a slippery slope for all of our amendments. Repeal guns the right way or don't do it at all.

>believes 1% should be armed and the 99% shouldnt
>uses the word "beta"

I just bought an AR10 instead. But I fucked up and bought one with a short, shitty barrel making it useless as a DMR.

>Before you ask, “but but but we can kill the shooter before he kills more people”. Clearly that hasn’t happened during any of the previous shootings
That's because the cowards choose to shoot up "Gun free zones" where law abiding citizens do not bring guns. If the "Gun free zone" is extended to everywhere then what do you think will happen?

The term "militia" is primarily used to describe two groups within the United States:

Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.

Unorganized militia – composing the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.

Source: The Militia Act of 1903 (current law)

Works for me!

The answer is obvious, the shooters will have no choice but the leave the cities, they will being to stalk the rural areas of your country, preying on farmers unfortunate enough to not have a gun-free zone sign, a new generation of gorillaz warfare

Tyranny was alive and well for centuries. It sleeps for one our two, and you think its dead forever?

>With America’s (((“minority”))) population set to take over demographic wise
This means we need more firearms. Besides, we'll have a civil war well before that to remove you and your pet niggers.

no

Then that whole song just turns into shit after that point.

based
emotional arguments BTFO, nobody ever confronts the actual legality.

>Only the Cops and Military should carry firearms.
now where in history have we seen that...

are you an anti-semite OP?

no

Civilians should be allowed to own registered and licensed firearms as long as they keep it locked up and stored separately from the ammo.

yes they are

Fuck off, Shill.

the high tower ftw

Good movie right there.

>that triple parenthesis
Hate to break it to you that way but you glow in the dark my African-American friend.

close with your pic related but this is their plan:

1) Immigrants, a shit load come in every year, they are dumb as rocks

2) Denounce/spread bullshit about anyone trying to prevent this, calling them racists

3) Spend more money on military, barely anything on education, keep them dumb as rocks

4) Take away their weapons

5) Subjugated workforce

ez pz. Scren cap and post this in 7 years.

Hi shill

Meh, we don't have guns here, and people just beat each other to death with their fists, bricks, pipes and throw acid on each other or run them over with JCBs instead. You may as well keep the guns, it won't change much, humans are inventive. Brits ae a bit savage though, if we had guns there would be no life left on this island, maybe yanks could manage better.

Grab a knife, bin that life
(it is a joke)

That makes sense in some way. I need to add that civilians should also be free from other civil rights. Which could be obtained through service.

For real i'm glad there's no open carry here, i would have murdered way too many people by now. Bit of a salty temper lol.

I lost all my guns in a boating accident, you fucking faggot

Imma gonna go get me some new ones from the niggers that keep jacking cars in Nola

Just kill all non-whites in America. That'll take care of all of your problems there.

>well regulated shool militia

>we have a lot of Hispanics who will be and already are mixing in with the Caucasians perfectly fine
Any spics that assimilate came to the US legally, and they're the ones that aren't being deported. However the ones that are sneaking over the border are bringing crime, drugs and illegal weapons with them, and taking firearms away from law abiding US citizens will do nothing to prevent that. In fact, it will actively help them in bringing more of those things.

Come for me...

>thinking shitskins carry legally

Except the majority of whites would still be living paycheck to paycheck. Removal of one class of civilian won't initiate growth, and the jobs those non-whites work are not going to see any large pay increases. Also no white people want to do the slave labour of the (former) destitute class; 10hr day of maid service, and crop pickers (to name but two).