KANAA!

KANAA!

Fuck the DVDs for adding censorship.

MEMO!

Johnny ruined the whole episode.

Why is this show so unpopular with girls this cute?

Nobody likes real yuri, it's too gay.

I consider myself one of the highest tolerance level for shitty anime of most of Sup Forums. I enjoyed Cosprayers. I embrace fun.
Kanamemo ticked me off, and I had to figure out why. See usually, in these shows with the cute, they intentionally add things like fun interplay between characters. Not only was this missing, they had nigh souless interplay between the characters, to the point where you had one joke conversations play over and over again or concentration on useless parts of their living.
The bullying of the main character wasn't done well either. Usually, I'm okay with even that, but in this show it was just cruel. Episode 10/11 where she meets one of the old employees, when they didn't even introduce the regular employees, was the seal on everything.
Yes, the Rie was good. But Rie alone didn't save it.

Shitty pasta.

They downplayed the yuri in the adaptation though.

Johnny ruins every episode

KanaxMika was great but the other dykes traumatized me with their kisses and it didn't help that one of them looked like a guy.

this

I do

Which one looked like a guy? It's been a long time, but I don't remember that.

What are you talking about?
These two were cute as hell

The blonde one, but now that I see them again I must say that that both look like guys. Pants are a sin.
The only cute girls of the series are Mika, Kana and Saki, the rest are just a waste of screen time.

Agreed, even back when it was airing it wasn't interesting enough to finish, Rie is always good though.

That's gay.

I refuse to believe.

Not enough yuri, we didn't get to see Mika and Kana fucking.

I remember enjoying it when it aired but it's not that memorable.

Mika was too cute for this world.

One of the cutest and best yuri pairings of all time.

would you give her head pats, Sup Forums?

only kana can do that

What are you, a faggot?

boss loli was annoying

Someone please seed the Raws-4U release.

Gotta love it when the DVD version sucks more than the TV airing.

Everyone does. Everyone who's a human being anyway. The rest? I don't even know if you can call them that.

What a bizarre thing to say.

Picked up, though probably will not like it.

You will like it and you will like Mika.

I picked it up when looking for anime based around the main characters living in apartments.

And then these two happen.