MC doesn't remember stuff like a goddamn summer love story or childhood friend he spent all days with

>MC doesn't remember stuff like a goddamn summer love story or childhood friend he spent all days with

>It's been barely been 5 years or so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yt4YWOiUZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you remember what waifu you had 5 years ago?

>user discovers he's a MC

>Do you remember what waifu you had 5 years ago?

Yeah shampoo from ranma

youtube.com/watch?v=6yt4YWOiUZI
Waifus never change.

>MC has the ability to remember everything
>But he forgot to use it

what

Forgot to use the ability to remember stuff.

This never happened

Name 3 anime, 4 mangas, 17 light novels and 9 OVAs that do that

You are thinking along the wrong lines. Remembering stuff is really an ability that you can train. But even without training, people can put in an effort to remember things.
So whenever a character forgets something, it's because they did not put enough effort into memorizing it.
Whenever the the thing they forgot is important, they probably should have put more effort into memorizing it.

i understand but there cant seriously be a show that did this right?

Mekakushitty Actors.

Maybe ougi took those memories with her when she split off.

Why the skepticism? There's nothing that crazy about it.

OH WAIT it was all the stony cat doing LOL

never mind

Shut the fuck up! W-without love it c-cannot be seen!

Spooky never split off him. She was completely opposite and separate from him. If not then she could not criticize him. He did not forget anything either. It just proves that he was dense years ago as he is at the time math went back again. Spooky was just making him know that and show to him how that trait of him ruin someone's life. He tried to assert himself that he could help others help themselves but instead math exposed who/what he really is. He should fix himself before he try to help fixing her. Though math end up being broken, she is far more stronger than him being able to go as far as she had alone.

Nigga i didnt even make the thread about monogatary,
Just used shinobu pic as reaction face

I was watching hentai ouji

To be fair, these two faggots been together like a few months and it was like 10-11 years ago.
Yet, the MC faggot will choose this one male looking girl instead of a childhood friends who was together with him for 9 years. And said tomboy has a very breedable body

Great interpretation.

Battler was such a Chad.

you do know he wanted to avoid the truth of how bad he fucked up right?

He knew what happened, he just didn't want to admit it. This is the source of his self hate and suicidal thoughts. He's ashamed of his past self and how he behaved during those events.

K so who the FUCK is this supposed to be? Is this Ougi in her non-creepy form or something? Because 5 seconds later after Araragi chases after her he finds the normal creepy looking Ougi, so what gives?

I know you're just kidding but fuck you.

Kanbura's friend and part of the basketball team, she has a name but I can't remember it.

That's not Higasa, see pic related.
She's quite literally a random nobody.

buddy, i barely remember breakfast

>forgetting best girl

>watching moeshit
your fault, anyway most of the humans don remenber his chilhoold if you do you might have brain problems

She did "split off him" in the sense that she was formed from a part of Araragi. Spooky is an incarnation of that voice in his head that always says "I don't deserve this" whenever something good happens to him and "I'm wrong about this" every time he makes a decision. But the rest of your interpretation is spot-on.

Yep. Same waifu I've had until today.

I love you Lain

This one make loves to her.

keep watching

It's funny how well it also fits owarimonogatari pt.1
>childhood friend with MC for a few days/weeks
>he tutors her in math all summer long in middle school
>now MC is a highschool senior, about 4-5 years later and has forgotten all about the childhood friend

*she tutors him
I mean

That loli is all blushy and looks naughty. Can anybody give the title of that anime?

It's supposed to be symbolic of how Araragi always lusts after problematic girls and adds them to his harem.

What's going on in this thread?

hentai ouji you illiterate buffoon