Is anyone here pro global warming?

i wanna see the world flood because niggers cant swim and idont own any buildings anyway

Yeah. Africa floods, Florida floods, the big cities in Australia flood, New York floods, California floods, island monkeys get flooded.
Could there be ANYTHING better for the world?

I got one better for ya
the earth's magnetic poles flipping because the sun's will any time now
it will take a long time and most of what we see will be wiped away by superstorms that last for decades.
Enjoy the thought!

>le fpbp meme

If it is going to flood, let it be fast, like a mega tsunami. Incremental flooding will give the residents of NYC time to escape.

No we are pro Grand Solar Minimum. The planet is cooling and entering into a period similar to the Maunder Minimum or even worse. Expect more earthquakes, volcanoes, famines, floods, crazy weather, and uv radiation.

If we meme it hard enough, then an earthquake will hit the canary islands right where it can cause a megatsunami to hit the east coast.

Big CMEs from teh sun and venus trailing through the sky like the crazy killer god from days of old. I cannot wait to live in caves again.

I am, most of the cities that rising water levels would wipe out are shit holes anyway. Even a lifelong bluepiller knows deep down the world would be better off if NYC got flushed.

Liberals will guilt us into taking more refugees

Global warming would be AMAZING, literally an economic explosion and a chance to carve out something for your bloodline like early Americans did.

>Major cities will have to built, either repurposing or complete start from scratch
>Thousands of miles of brand new coast line
>Jews get fucked, old money gets fucked
>Environmental curbing and levying will put hundred of thousands to work
>the weak starve due to initial strife

OC

Do you like refugees? because global warming is how you get tons of them.
Before we get flooded cities we'll have failed crops, drought and loss of fertile lands. This will impact poor countries the most forcing their people to emigrate.

I like to think we're living out that Twilight Zone episode where the earth is moving closer to the sun and everyone is freaking out because it's so hot and there's chaos, and just as the main girl is succumbing to heat she wakes up and it turns out the earth is actually moving away from the sun and they're all actually going to freeze to death.

I thought I was the only person who thought this, I figure the faster we hit the world with a calamity the faster we can start over

I mean all the bluepilled faggots are certainly NOT going to be the ones to survive shtf

As if anyone has to let refugees in.

I was more into it when it was global cooling and we were supposed to have a new ice age in the year 2000.

In truly bad times even libs wouldn't let them in

I honestly don't care either way.

Sure, why not?

I imagine people living on massive ships or some kind of artificial islands