Neo Yokio

Are you gonna watch it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
>Welcome to Neo Yokio, the greatest city in the world.
>It's the most populous urban agglomeration in North America, but its prestige does not merely stem from its size.
>Neo Yokio is a diverse labyrinth of cultural and architectural innovation at the forefront of global fashion and finance.
>All of this is cold comfort to the lovesick Kaz Kaan (Jaden Smith), the youngest member of a family of: "magistocrats" - pink-haired demon slayers who once liberated the city.
>Today, his demon-slaying is barely more than a side-hustle coordinated by his Aunt Agatha (Susan Sarandon) - Kaz himself would rather concern himself with shopping, field hockey and - of course - mending his broken heart.
>Always by Kaz's side are his faithful mecha-butler, Charles (Jude Law), and his inseparable friends Lexy and Gottlieb (The Kid Mero and Desus Nice) as he navigates the complexities of life in Neo Yokio and tries to stay one step ahead of his arch-rival, Neo Yokio's number one most eligible bachelor, Arcangelo Corelli (Jason Schwartzman.)
>Things take a mysterious turn when Kaz is drawn into the turbulent world of ex-fashion blogger Helena St. Tessero (Tavi Gevinson), setting in motion a sequence of events that force him to question everything he knows about Neo Yokio.

this is not anime related

sage

>says sage but bumps it
what did user mean by this

Not anime. Delete before the mods ban you.

>a diverse labyrinth
>all that black man/white girl interracial shit
Also I can already tell from the script its going to be fucking Ghost Stories tier except not as enjoyably bad

>i post this on Sup Forums
>they all tell me to go to Sup Forums
>i post this on Sup Forums
>you pull this bullshit
I hate all of you

Stop liking nigger cartoons, then. Everyone hates you, too.

It's not Anime.

It's a Sup Forumsbait thread to attract politics on Sup Forums

This is the kind of retards you attract OP.
Delete this thread, no discussion is possible on this.

looks like the smartphone garbage that is airing this season lmao

Then don't post about it at all. No one wants this shit.

>calls other people retards
>keeps trying to insist that you can delete your own threads
This is why everyone hates niggers.

How good is this anime?

>being this new

Die

Haha.
Stupid nigger thinks he can just fit in by calling people new.
Literally all anyone has to do is look at the news page and they're see the posts by moot about why he doesn't let people delete their own threads.

>being this retarded

How new are you?

Do you think if you just keep giving non-answers you "win"? Niggers are always so stupid.

>spic jealous of whites calling me nigger
Wew lad.
The wall is coming Pedro

Shitty bait. Lurk 5 years before posting.

>trying to act like i'm the one posting this.

Samefag

I'll give it a chance, honestly, can't judge it by the ads.

I hope eventually, one day, the west can produce something remotely similar to a quality anime.

I can't help but think that this is only setting us back some.

Reported.

This is Sup Forums related and you all know you little shits, don't act like it isn't.

>get """real""" actors to do the voices
>it sounds worse than your typical Texas/LA anime dub

Even the mixing is terrible. Jude Law's line sounds like it was recorded in a fucking garage.

2 hurricanes weren't enough

I feel like this is a legitimate "The Room" type situation. As in, the director treated it like a serious project but the marketing team knew how shit it was so they're trying to advertise it like a comedy. I'm sure over time the word "parody" will be thrown around to try and excuse the low quality of it all but in reality this was the director's vision and it's just embarrassingly bad.

This seemed like it's shit out of the think tanks for some media corporation with little insight of what make anime good.

>What is Avatar The Last Airbender

You just can't be fuckin serious user

Hey ATLA was legitimately good

When will netflix finally stop existing?

Probably soon because despite every American having a subscription they're not doing well at all, for some reason. Literally everyone is confused by it too, I think they're run by monkeys.

Everyone check my 9

Shitposting aside, does anyone think this is a sign of more to come? Have we finally gotten to the point where the west is legitimately going to start influencing Japan? I hope not, i dont want shitty quota filling bs and muh liberal progressive bullshit in anime. Anime is nice because it is foreign. Or will this flop and Netflix will realize this is a waste of time? Also it was all fun watching CR reps and shills cry over Netflix but can we pull together and go full gamergate on the company? Teach them a lesson before they get anymore funny ideas.

I have a hard time deciding which is worse for anime: Netflix or amazon.

This looks fantastic.
It's like a boondocks episode but without a punchline and everyone but Jaden in on the joke. I'm going to enjoy thr fuck out of every minute detail in this from bangladesh knock off megatron and animetripes filtered through deciantart.
B
R
A
V
O

>If you ever dreamed of Wes Anderson directing an anime, this is probably the closest you'll get to that mash-up.

How can Japan even compete? RIP anime.

Polite sage for shitposting.

Might be good

>all that black man/white girl interracial shit
>netflix
really makes you think

>but can we pull together and go full gamergate on the company?
Leave and never return.

Why would you want that? Because they've had a hand in a couple of bad things? Why be bothered by that, when you can just ignore those and watch the good stuff they've helped fund? Like Kuromukuro or LWA. Or Devilman next year.

Damn it just go to Sup Forums man You will never have a nice thread about it here.

Let them fuck up with their progressive propaganda. Is their loss not ours

Fuck off you sjw shill, plebbit is better for you

What sort of anime tropes will be left out in Neo Yokio? I'm guessing there will be a severe lack of pervy old man.

this
it just brings out the neckbeards

>Have we finally gotten to the point where the west is legitimately going to start influencing Japan?
Show this to literally any otaku in japan and tell me what happens

that owuld be nice for that guy on youtube who asks japenese people what they think about western stuff

With the upcoming Olympics, expect more anime to be like this, as in diversity quotas and western ideals mixed in.

Otaku in Japan don't even know this shit exists and it isn't being marketed towards the Japanese at all. Not a single major Japanese anime news site has picked up a story about it. Not a single thread has been posted about it on 2ch. There are maybe 15 tweets about it in Japanese the majority of which are by foreigners. Japan literally doesn't give a fuck about this shit and never will.

How many times do you plan on making this thread and getting banned? Fuck off with your SJW nigger shit cartoon.

Holy shit this look awful. The trailer is 100% pure cancer. Fucking Jaden Smith as the protag....all those god awful memes and garbage dialogue.

外人が日本を馬鹿にするときのアニメの下手くそな絵って感じだよね

そうですね

>le everyone I don't like is a spic meme

Nigger, those subhumans are all on their containment board in the Dragon Ball threads.

Why does it have to matter what the Japanese care about? It's for the West

>Autosage

lol, Sup Forums is so petulant, this is as Sup Forums related as anything posted on the front.

Did you read the fucking posts? The topic was influencing Japan and what Japanese otaku thought about it. They think fuck all about it.

Go post it on reddit :^)

I honestly think this place is worse than plebbit at times.

Sup Forums represses relevant threads harder than them it seems.

How fucking miserable is your life that you get pissed about some nepotistic twink riding his daddy's money and fame to live out his pipedream of ravishing white boipussy vicariously through a shittily produced and conceived anime knockoff?

gehddit is better at discussing the topic at hand than any board on this website
if you come to Sup Forums to seriously talk about anime on Sup Forums or video games on Sup Forums or fucking ANYTHING on Sup Forums you're gonna have a bad time

Sup Forums is for discussing anime.

Tokio Jokio

Yes, and Neo Yokio is for discussing on here

Go to Sup Forums then. It is for this cases that it exists.