youtube.com/watch?v=KlwfYGPT62Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part 6 DIO looks the best out of every incarnation of himself
Debate me

>Diego

>Liking gay vampires and dinosaurs
Go on

i hate that smug bastard
part 6 gave DIO a personality other than "hurr durr i wanna rule the world" because he actually saw Pucci as a friend

This

kono diego da

so do you guys think the pt 7/8 universe will somehow become connected to the pt 1-6 universe? like will their be a stand capable of doing such a thing?

rate my shitty fan theory
the big bad of part 8 is basically a more powerful version of D4C and by the time "Josuke" encounters and fights him he has already turned back into Josefumi and near the end of the fight, Mr. Big Bad teleports himself away to a distant universe and Josefumi follows after him. When he arrives he eventually defeats Big Bad in a snowy plain and sees a car stuck in the snow so he helps them out of there and dies from blood loss

>Basically a more powerful version of D4C
Exactly how? D4C was fucking God, even if it was only one in all realities it's still fucking OP, if you were to teleport elsewhere D4C can do that already

>High Voltage
>D4C edition

>That file name

>he has already turned back into Josefumi
I don't want Gappy to leave...

Post stand fights that are better when listening to their inspirations
youtube.com/watch?v=JjGGgXPy-oI

I don't think so and I hope not. I think Araki rebooted it for a reason and wouldn't go back on that by connecting them.

right right that's what i was thinking, like Araki shows that the feud between joestar and brando is so powerful that it'll span across the multiverse, but doesn't want those individual universes to interact.

by more powerful i mean not going to a PARALLEL universe, but a completely different one

Why are Gappy and Yasuho the best Jojo characters?

>why is Daiya the best Jojo character
FTFY

Only normie believe in gravity

Why was the Vanilla Ice fight done so much better than DIO's World in the anime?

Are all the Ultra Jump covers available without words over them? I've seen some but I don't know if it's just something some fans have done to some of them or if they've actually been released.

Daiya is a terrible character.

if they don't kiss or bone by the end of the series in 10 years ill be sad

here are at least some of them!

imgur.com/a/km6kw

Thanks! It even has , which is the one I wanted the most.

Although they are pretty small for some reason.

The glare on their faces kinda looks like how semen is drawn in some images

No. I think the earth is flat.

That was always there. DIO would muse on the meaning of fate even before he was a vampire. He only ever really got flanderized a bit during the last fight of Part 3 where Araki completely played up his ego.

In a way, Part 6 flashbacks completely toning down his ego is just as bad.

I think the Vanilla Ice fight was just a better fight honestly. The world fight was fucked by being weirdly drawn. Time stop's going for way longer than they could in real life, stand leaps making it seem like character's were flying, so many asspulls so that Dio doesn't win and so Joseph doesn't die or become vampire/zombie.

>even the world looks smug as fuck

Speaking of JoJolion's covers, do you guys know where i can find this image in high quality? I want to make a poster out of it.
Thanks in advance.

That size isn't big enough for that?

i want to make it really big

The image I have is the same size and I can't find any bigger. I hope Jojolion gets a thick art book at some point with these kinds of images and more so we can get massive scans of them. I think it's got the best aesthetic out of all the parts so far.

So, asking because the last thread apparently got nuked, looking at this Stand, if you were to give it a name or power, what would it be?

Lovecraft in Brooklyn

Bob Marley

Two legends
Hirohiko Araki
Tetsuo Hara

Okay apparently there is a pretty thick art book containing Jojolion stuff called Jojoveller but it's like $150 minimum if you want to buy it and only a handful of pages from it have been scanned.

I believe in Rock Mating Season

Glad they have their priorities straight.

tried to post my idea the other day but i got banned

Stand name: Crispy Tempura
Power: it can turn anthing it touches into any kind of cloth the user desires

Weird Al 100% has a stand what is it?

What would happen if the arrow pierced a ghost?

It would just phase through it

What if they had a really strong will like Dio type will and wanted to change their circumstances?

Made a thing

Was Scan Gyro's stand or was Ball Breaker? It is seemed to be implied that BB is the Spin's stand, while Scan is obtained the same way Tusk is. Or is BB just Scan's act 2?

Scan is more of an ability desu.
BB is the manifestation of the spin or some shit.

Yeah, but what differentiates an ability to a stand? It acts like a stand bound to his balls, like how CS is limited to its sprayer thing.

They have to have a body for the Ayylmao bacteria to parasitise first, no body means you lack the requirements to unlock a Stand. If your body already got parasitised and you die later and become a ghost you can still use your Stand, you just need a body for the initial step otherwise the bacteria have no habitat and thus won't let their host do mad conjuration shit with their soul in exchange for an environment and nutrients.

But what if you throw a ghost into the Devil's Palm while next to a corps part?

They absorb it and then to everyone but Stand users and clairvoyants it looks like a floating corpse part since they can't see Stands.

Scan is a stand he manifested from exposure to a supernatural catalyst, like the people shot by the arrow in parts 3+4
Ball Breaker is a stand he manifested by taking his mastery of a technique or skill to supernatural levels, like the italian chef in part 4
so in that sense BB is closer to being his 'true' stand than scan, but in different circumstances, scan is probably a secondary ability his stand could manifest, like killer queen's sheer heart attack

You think having a good diet makes your stand stronger?

Well, having a healthy body would increase your stamina, which is what made DIO's The World so powerful, so yeah

It makes you feel better which makes your brain work better, so I'd say yes.

So say I get a stand and then train In ham on, martial arts and my stand with proper dieting I could make my soul grow?

Sadly i see Gappy dying

Well, training in shit can give you the spiritual power to develop a stand, so becoming a master chef/hamon user/mangaka/spinster would mean your stand would get swole as fuck

Probably. Vampirism made The World way fucking stronger than it should have been which rubbed off on Star Platinum until DIO's death, so Ripple should theoretically have a similar effect since both are methods of improving the human body. Laying the groundworks for a powerful Stand essentially.

Just a little while ago I was pondering this line and some other things. What if stand users being drawn to each other is a bit more literal than said? What if they actually draw each other in, like a really powerful stand user acts as a planet drawing in other stand users through a force akin to gravity? Would explain why two powerful stand users can suddenly fly when near each other.

Nah I'm thinking you already have a stand say... silver chariot and then gain hamon and just train until you can't be more perfect. Would mastering things add new abilities onto your stand

thats....
actually sorta plausible

Buffalo soldier

It sucks even more then that Joseph got such a shit stand.

The universe reset made all the struggles/Battles in parts 1-5 seem pointless

Prove !e wrong

1-5 still happen though, only 6 is directly affected because of no Pucci.

The only thing that changes was that Pucci wasn't there. Parts 1,2,3, and 5 should be unchanged.

It all happened, just think of it like the universe starting again, except no pucci, thats the only change.

Why not 4 as well?

Does it all being fiction make any of the events seem pointless to you?

Shouldn't that count 4, as well? Pucci wasn't in Morioh, daddy Kira got the arrow from Enya.

Hermit Purple is still good though. If he'd manifested it in his youth then the Pillar Men would be fucking boned. He did heaps of rope tricks and his Stand was basically invisible, intangible ropes he had complete control of, conducted Ripple 100% and can't be destroyed by vampires or Pillar Men, plus it has precognition powers. It just feels useless because by the time he unlocks it there's only one vampire left so a lot of it's anti-vampire capabilities are rendered useless.

everything was still real since it was the reason the reset happened you dingus unless you're that fucker that has to autistically catalogue alternating timelines/universe

I like how someone pointed out that the reset meant some characters never canonically died.

Araki just fucked over Joseph in Part 3. Realistically Hermit Purple was perfectly suited to him, and Hamon has countless applications outside of being antathema to vampires. But Joseph is so out-of-practice and forgets it exists so often that a lot of avoidable/easy situations become huge struggles without Hamon assistance.
Like the flesh buds, which should have been minor annoyances at best with Hamon.

Three vampires - DIO, Vanilla Ice and Nukesaku. Could have been more if it wasn't for the fact stand powers were now the thing and there ain't much use for vampires in a hot, sunny desert anyway.

What if the part 7 and 8 world was created after part 6, after Kars returns back to Earth, and in order to stop him someone who knows about Pucci tries to recreate Made in Heaven, in order to erase Kars' presence from history, not realising how drastic of a change this would be.

how did Pucci not being there result in Jolyne being named something different by her parents?

It's a more reasonable version of the Butterfly Effect.

Jotaro didn't learn that Dio had a disciple from the Diary. This allows him to have a more carefree life as there are no more traces of Dio's influence in the world. Jolyne being named Irene is probably just one of the things that was changed by this peace that Jotaro would feel, as well as him being a better father in general.

It was symbolic, there was a line of Jojos through generations and, as if cursed, they were all destined to fight a supernatural threat. With Irene, the curse is broken, no more Jojos, no more fighting.

Someone's filmed the 4D film
youtube.com/watch?v=KlwfYGPT62Q&feature=youtu.be
It's kinda cool?

It makes sense: in ancient greek the word Irene means peace.

Huh. I can buy that

I like this.
I don't remember other stand users fly besides Jotaro and Dio, though.

why does every 4d film gotta have a shoed-in audience surrogate?

Because that's how theme park rides work.
They gotta make the audience involved in the story somehow.

>DIO fucking explodes at the end
Brutal