Raildex

The game is out, the synopsis is out. Now all we need is the cover.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hTS0x749
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Prologue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pastebin.com/hTS0x749

Still think it's gonna be lolister flashing pantsu

Cry harder.

it'll be the same thing as the last one, except its loli being held up by Touma to do the stance

Holy shit, that would be amazing

S3 IS HAPPENING!!
[Spoiler] Also, I wanna lick Tsuchi's testicles [/spoiler]

This should be resolved in a month anyways.
If Index 3 gets announced, new posters who actually know the rules of Sup Forums will start pouring in and tell you to fuck off.
If Index 3 isn't announced, Raildex will be shitposted to death and there will be no room for mobage cancer.

Ahh, shoot. I'm stupid

>TsuchiAnongroupie.jpg
>It's an image of a turbodyke who only has eyes for Junko
What did he mean by this?

Crtl + S, user.

Do you really think Raildex threads will be able to discuss other Kamachi series after a season 3 announcement for at least a year? Might as well make the official general Kamachiland at that rate.

>user who actively makes the thread worse for everyone
this really shouldn't be a reoccurring theme.

A part of me is scared for S3 because of the mass shitposting and S4 or a movie probably won't happen right away which kills the momentum.

And the other part of me wants it to happen just to see the massive shitfest and talk about Index being in the spotlight again

Isn't it obvious?
OP's pic is soooo cuuute.

Please look forward to season 3 produced by chinese animation studios

>chinks save Raildex
That's like Kamachi writing the real world. Out of left field.

only way the chinks will want this though is if it still has all the Japanese VAs

>Crossover novel did well
>Manga adaptation next month
>Full game releases within a year
SEGA will be the ones saving Raildex. VO anime announcement soon.

Now this needs to be the fucking cover.

It'll get OVAs bundled with Index 3. SEGA can't even save themselves.

Will the manga be translated right after we get it, or it isn't a priority for JS06 ?

>reduces stamina
Not stamina, mana or whatever they're calling the bar used for specials now.
Also the 5% thing is a remnant from the June beta, right now it's always an instakill if the target is below 20% health. Might be a bug though.
About Stiyl, his specials should also set the enemy on fire every time. First or second special used to increase his crit rate, haven't bothered to check. Innocentius also did stun in the past, but it doesn't seem to that anymore.
If someone puts up a wiki or whatever a few of us that participated in other betas would probably contribute.

On the topic of moving to /vg/, it's not as stupid as it seems. It's been a while since I actively followed threads there but more than a few are on life support for hours on end. Though I'm pretty sure it would be on life support as well until more people pick it up.

I personally think it should happen once it dives deeper into LN content, that way there's some discussion that can be sparked, but as it is most of the dicussion is just questions that can/should be answered with a pastebin

They won't just stop at Index S3. They'll ride this to the 15th anniversary and beyond.

>hours on end
On a slow day, perhaps. As I said earlier, if it gets more people once the JP version releases, it might be a good idea. Right now it's almost all support and translations, which is hardly anything to complain about considering we've already had healthy discussion for not having that much of an extended summary and no cover.

Who cares

You'd be fine posting in /mbgg/ until it takes off

It would be a fucking raid

Unless you're going to post 10x as much about it as you do here it won't be

Support and translations don't belong here, unless Kamachi writes new canon in the game.

LN spoilers and translations don't then either, if this is the anime and manga board. Take it to /jp/ like Kawakami's threads did in that case.

There's still character talk that people could want translated/discussed like those guys did when they realized Touma called his dragons Orochi, you're just being a stick in the mud at this point

Stop it.

I meant the generals in /vg/. Admittedly, the ones I followed were pretty niche, but every day they had a stretch of at least 5-6 hours if not longer than that with dedicated people bumping the thread and nothing else. Still, it's not entirely unreasonable. Though if they do release a nip/eng version then a thread with little to no life support is much more feasible.

We do discuss manga. And since the LN has been adapted into both manga and anime, it's more Sup Forums related than spamming about what youre doing in a video game

With this logic though, the game is fine as well because it is also a adaption of both the anime,manga and LN.
>spamming
I see, this must be shitposting, considering you made this thread have a shitty start as it is.

Stop spamming about stuff that doesn't belong here

Index collab in pso2 when?

Stop discussing novels on an anime/manga board.

fuck off

I'm not the one that started this discussion, I just joined in. And it's not an adaptation. It's a video game

If it's index related, it belongs here. You're just being a selective dick.

Poor guy got mad

It is an adaptation you idiot. Video game adaptations are as much of a thing as anime adaptations.

>And it's not an adaptation. It's a video game
Those things are not exclusive

It's an adaptation, dumbass. That's not exclusive.

It's not an adaptation like the manga and anime are. We don't need constant mobage talk just because it's "Raildex related". Take it elsewhere

Then please only discuss the Raildex anime and manga. You don't get what to bend the rules and what doesn't you dumb piece of shit.

Yes it is. It adapts the source material into a different medium just like the anime and manga. Are you fucking kidding me?

>It's not an adaptation like the manga and anime are
How is it any different? You're literally playing through the story of the series but adapted in a videogame with 3D models, or are you saying you know literally nothing about the game? By your logic discussion is fine because it's the first adaptation of OT14 onward and we can discuss how characters performed and such

I do discuss the anime and manga. Also, there's a certain point in the spin-off mangas where you must talk about the LNs to speculate what is going on and understand it.

character voice actors performed*

The LN is the primary reason for these threads and almost all threads near release time are about them. Again, you don't get to bend the rules because you say so.

> All these people getting this flustered over rules
I don't think it really matters, it's a containment thread for a reason. If you don't like the mobage shit then come back when the manga spin off chapters drop in a couple of days. All the unnecessary whining does nothing and I doubt anyone cares, we're going to keep discussing this shit either way.

You seem to know jackshit about these threads.

Raildex isn't the only series with LN's that people discuss on this board, there's countless others and no one seems to mind.

People care about the spin-off mangas too. Even more so right now because Railgun and Accelerator are in new arcs and the newest spin-off just ended last chapter in a cliffhanger

Why are you even debating him, he is just shitposting.

Exactly. FGO even got discussion on here until the big release when there were back to back threads about it with hundreds of people discussing it. Then and only then did the mods move it to /vg/. So cherrypicking something to complain about like that is completely asinine.

>fatefag

>no rebuttal

The game adapted OT2 better than the anime, nice.

I like the fact you failed

>That was too easy, Level 5.

Didn't she fight a level nothing.

I still dont like how every character outside of the one who are playable have a voice but well, that could change if the game makes a lot of money and hire more of the old VA.

all the VAs are credited actually, its probably more likely that they either are planned to be playable themselves or the recordings just aren't in yet

Izzard doesnt has voices anymore in the game

Full HO preview.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Prologue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_1

Man, Nagi Ryo's art looks so different when not colored.

>“The Faith Organization’s Second Generation Coilgun 073 is patrolling at irregular intervals. Oh, and your silly codename for it is the Paper Bikini, I believe. …We would prefer to avoid walking through that area, but we have no time. Find a way.”
>Paper Bikini
That's high up there with the Son of a Bitch for the best Object Name

Please don't tell me I have to sit here for 10 minutes watching Stiyl bathe

No you fuck off and do something else while you wait.

>Without even looking in his direction, the little girl…no, the girl…no, no, the beautiful woman…no, no, no, the super sexy widow…no, no, no, no, there is simply no getting around the fact that she was a Rank AAA little girl

This is the future you asked for

You can always shitpost in the forums or on Sup Forums while you wait.

what's wrong with that?

Wraith best girl.

Sometimes I think Quenser and Heivia deserve their suffering. That loli did them no wrong yet they immediately began the insults before even introducing themselves.

what's with all these run away bikes?

Chug is a stupid fucking cheater and I want to marry a certain scientific reimu

Bullying is in the blood of everyone in the 37th.

At least she didn't sit there and take it like Ohoho. I don't think they're gonna get away with it this time.

what does faith does for Touma?

Making him more unlucky.

When is Mikoto going to die so 10032 can take her place and be an actual legitimate character.

In which server is the guild? 1 or 2? And what is the name?

1 and R/a/ildex.

Also only on 9game.

Shiet, can't i migrate accounts from server 2 to 1?

>>“Battlefield Student Quenser Barbotage and Private First Class Heivia Winchell.”
>“Uhh?"
>“You have a thing for feet and you have a thing for armpits.”
>“Uhhh!?”

Not that we have found.

>More HO fanart
>Entirely fujoshit
Fukou da

Lessar likes to engage in the act of giving satisfaction to men of older age for compasation in form an aid for her home country of England

Well, fuck it, it wasn't that hard reaching lvl 15 after all, i think it took me more time learning to play than leveling up
See you there lads

Good luck and watch for the English posts.

The fujos do nice stuff too sometimes. I'm waiting for the Heiviafag to get started.