Is phrenology a legit science?

can we deduct by the form of the face the character intelligence will power of a person

>is phrenology a legit science?
"no"
>can we deduct by the form of the face the character intelligence will power of a person
"no"

But we can by the threads he makes.

yes you can, but it's not 100% accurate

Yeah totally, the book has a lot of good observations that are generally accurate. I read the whole thing

>face

that's physiognomy. phrenology is based on the bumps of your skull. bet you have a bumpy retard skull.

First guy has an ultra gay alien skull, so the 40 something washed up whores want to settle with him for his money. Other guy is just a fat faggot.

>leaf science

bump

>phrenology
It is half true. When someone has giant bags under their eyes it shows they cannot sleep. This could because they have done terrible things.

holy shit this is real

>generalizations and stereotypes
Yes, they work, but not all the times

The problem is more an innate human observation, where in you only observe negative traits and then associate them with certain looks. Take a greasy shirt for instance, do you look at someone with it and think anything but fat and lazy?

What book is this and do you have the full PDF

Vaught’s Practical Character

I'd argue that it's legitimate to the point where you can judge the characteristics of an average person. However there's no way of telling how developed or undeveloped someone has made their own mind by physical traits. A nig can achieve enlightenment while a Nord can be degenerate and phrenology will tell you the opposite. Not the most reliable system.

Forehead size is definitely related to IQ, all the bright people I know have lightbulb skulls

>TL;DR
No.

Long answer, there are certain distinct morphological characteristics that can determine behaviors or tendencies, but these are generally reserved for identifying genetic/medical disorders.

Outside of that, it's anyone's guess, but observing people's habits and disposition is a far better indicator of someone's intelligence and will. Sometimes you can and will read them exactly like a book, because what they do within their lives tend to manifest outwardly for everyone to see, even deliberate attempts to obscure or mislead.

wow, I believe in phrenology now