Welcome to the year 2100

Welcome to the year 2100.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx_vFmW4hM
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/09/01/55_refugees_to_be_invited_to_iceland_in_2018/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what you get when you don't roll quads to destroy the giga nigger

Well, shit.

>Ladies and gentleman, the supreme leader of Iceland
>”nuke everyone”

Famine. Tens of billions dead. Iceland confirmd global puppet master.

Ugh
Iceland needs more diversity

You clearly have no clue how cucked Iceland is.

>implying Iceland won't be blacked like the rest of the world.

are the rest of the white people in space?

Even if it gets to this point Whites will still have a chance as long as we can hold on to political power. Best case scenario is paternalistic minority-rule states like South Africa and Rhodesia popping up in the wake of collapsed governments.

We will literally just starve the niggers

Boomer here.
I will be dead so I don't give a fuck. You deal with it you entitled brats.

Aren't they going to ban circumcision without giving a shit about kike/Muslim screeching?
I'll admit I don't know too much about that country.

>blacks in east asia

Decent LARP

wtf I love china now

Shit bait

Are you trying to make Monday even worse?

>middle of australia filled
yeah
nah

kek
fpbp

Not bait I am 55 and retiring in a month. I just don't give a shit because I will be dead. The problems of the younger generations are not mine .. "ain't my baby"

Nah. Without whites around using their technology to increase the carrying capacity of the planet, the darkie population will tank.

>china
>blacked
>implying the chinese zerg wouldn't weaponize crispr to silently castrate every brown on the planet

The more likely future is a globe besieged by yellow drones. Right now they're just biding their time as they develop the ultimate chink-brood.

> paternalistic minority-rule states like South Africa and Rhodesia

Because that worked out so well

>mercator projection map

try again

You ain't gonna do shit about it whitey hahha

youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4

kek

Asians aren't even reproducing anymore. They're too busy buying used panties in vending machines.

One can only hope my friend :,)

>t.the eternal porteño

Bump

Based gook

>planet of the apes
If we're spacebound by this century, it'll be because the Earth is too rekt to be worth saving and people went to the stars in favor of trying to take the planet back.

Ayylmao historians, looking back on this roughly a few eons later, will wonder how space humans were descended from that genetic trash fire.

Uh, roll to destroy the giga nigger

fugg that's not enough

Reroll to destroy the giga nigger

>151
>No thothposting plox

Reroll to destroy the giga nigger.

>moar du bs

Reroll to destroy the giga nigger

>Iceland

Just a rainbow in the dark.

>iceland

They kicked a few Jews out after a rabbi tried to circumcise a child if I can recall.

>implying browns will ever spend a single winter in the north

In the year 2525

Fuckem

in all the years ive posted here, i do not cannot ever remember anyone stopping him

Like how many rapefugees are in Iceland?
That place is cold af and the language hard to learn.
Are even the gibs as good like in Germany or France?

>Welcome to the year 2100.
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Bump again

watch me

>implying Iceland is going to be white

Icelands got Jews in it now...They'll bring the blacks soon enough. Take that white guy off there and put a couple of niggers there so the map is accurate.

Really though, how can you blame anyone but white men for this mess? Let's look at the facts:

White men:
>Control the most devastating militaries in history, BUT....
>800 million whites can't deal with 13 million Jews
>Gave women rights
>Worship a desert, shitskin, communist false prophet for 2000 years while Europe goes to shit, and still refuse to give it up, and learn to behave like the Japs who don't need Jesus
>Import shitskins into every white country purely out of greed so they can be a source of cheap labor, rather than pay fair wages to white men
>Scream about nepotism because you're too greedy to hire your own people
>Literally let communists and marxists slowly take over every powerful company, institution, and industry for the last 120 years, and do NOTHING to try and stop it
>Flood into powerless shitskin-tier trade jobs so you can buy more useless toys and engage in masculine-bantz rather than climb to the top and fix your countries
>Spend your massive wealth on frivolous shit, like nigger-ball stadiums; don't build a single fucking nuclear weapon to defend white countries. North Korea of all places beats you to the punch and the second they get the 'bomb' the Int'l Jewry backs off.

I'm mean how in the fuck is this NOT, YOUR faults? Redpill me specifically on how I'm wrong you brainlets WN faggots.

get that solo negro off my island. the south island is a white mans island

What country is that girl from? That's the one I want.

>tfw no lgf

We could send plenty of em there to fry though

welp

this. wypipo wont be around to make malaria medication and grow cropz an shiet so nogs get fucked. oh well, circle of life everyone.

roll

Jokes on you, your kids will eventually put you in a home and you'll be enjoying cold showers from minimum wage Tyrone and Shaniqua until you die from infected bed sores.

stahp

I'll just be up here in Alaska sitting on the beach watching the sunset. Let me know when we get more than 4 of those people thingys.

I thought it was supposed to be more brown. Whelp, I guess my great great grandson will actually be able to know how it feels to watch a BBC provide the deep penetration his lovely wife deserves.

Does it fucking really matter? By 2100 the last remaining white women will be working in Jewish brothels or will have been auctioned off to brown muslim men to be raped, the white race being destroyed for all time.

giga lives on

There will be none if we dont feed them

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

i don’t think so user.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx_vFmW4hM

>Control the most devastating militaries in history

pffft only since 1800's. And Alexander the Great's army. Rome got btfo consistently by Parthia, Persia, Huns. Medieval Europe got btfo by Mongols

Humanity will have gone extinct and been replaced by superintelligent AI by then

Map is wrong. NZ will be yellow.

Iceland is our last hope

we're fucking doomed

What will shitskins do in northern Russia or Siberea? They will die after first winter

We know exactly what a nigger world will look like. Pic related.

>2101
>Mass die off from food shortages and the conflict that ensues

Everyone who is not white is non-white user.

>That's what you get when you don't roll quads to destroy the giga nigger
roll

>Life After White People

True, Alexander the Great had his army, inherited from his father Phillip of Macedonia, built for one thing, to counter and conquer Asia. Much like the Romans latter legionnaires, and their build being great for fighting the European powers.
Crusades were a fluke, and either through Devine intervention, or the greatest luck ever, they took the holy land.
Fact is every race on the planet, save for black africa, has conquered large portions of the globe, but everyone is salty that the Europeans managed to, actually hold on to what they conquered, where the rest lost it within a few generations, save for the Arabs, they still control large portions of land outside of Arabia, not that a lefty will ever complain about it.

People in the middle east and east asia were living in urban cities and drinking wine with their dinners when most whites were still living in caves in hunter-gatherer tribes

Not on my watch.

187 nigga

Roll

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/09/01/55_refugees_to_be_invited_to_iceland_in_2018/

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS

>brown people in middle America
No.

Scientists have determined this is the future of Earth. and it's beautiful.

rawlin' for quads

No more happy, time for war

I'm skeptical of how this will work out. Iceland takes its language and culture extremely serious, and once they realize that these subhumans aren't going to nor even have the capacity to learn, I don't see them staying long. Iceland jailed bankers for being corrupt, if mass rapes start happening I don't really think they'll be as cucked as their nordic brethren at kicking them out.

>implying he had kids
lol

Yeah, you're a baby boomer, all right.

Roll; fucj you nigga

Roll

It saddens me greatly that America is only the way it is with respect to freedom because of whites, because I guess only whites value freedom to any meaningful degree.

Even supposed “refugees” fleeing oppressive governments come here and immediately start voting for oppressive government.

Really boggles the mind

um. like. why is iceland too white? Wheres the diversity!? fucking uncultured/racist/zeenophobic fucks! OPEN BORDERS NAO

This is true, I’m surprised by how many Armenidians I have come across in my life, those who are a majority Indian all told me after some jokes, that they are glad the white man and not the Asian or Arab found the americas, they know they they have it made, compared to the alternative, including them still controlling the land.
I even had a best friend in high school who was native looking as all fuck, and he flat out said that if the natives still controlled the land he would be dead for being nearly blind. Now the white looking natives...sheesh those fuckers are like reverse Nazis.

This. Iceland is protected from their own liberal idiocy by harsh weather, limited gibs, monoculture, and geographic isolation. They are 100% liberal retard cucked even with only a handful of jews. They are the Eloi waiting for the Morlock hordes to eat them.

The Camp of the Saints will only take iceland after they have ruined every other place on earth. (pic related)

>most niggers have stockholm syndrome

White people will be in Heaven (or Hell) and brown people will have to suffer the tribulations.

Enjoy you, you ungrateful, sons of whores.

>2100..niggers will be a minority due to being replaced by droids in factories and constant civil wars and famon in their shithole countries meanwhile whites have retaken control of world affairs by nuking Israel and dismantleing the international jewry banking system and christianity has once again triumphed over islam after a seventy year bloody war in Evropa as it is now called.

BBC ONLY
>white ppl