Can Sup Forums redpill my family on pit bulls?

They think they are gud bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/09/pit-bulls-are-chiller-than-chihuahuas/500558/
dogsbite.org/pdf/bethany-stephens-summary-death-investigation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pZNzxr0p7n4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=K4IpiwrWG2c&feature=youtu.be
morningjournal.com/general-news/20111230/he-wanted-to-kill-me-woman-doesnt-know-why-dog-turned-on-her-with-video?viewmode=default
reddit.com/user/elatrocidad/comments/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7srzL9lLBY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They probably think that negroes are fine upstanding gentlemen as well.

They will be reading this btw

Bred to attack human and other dogs.

Simple as that. And no its not bred out of them yet, because they are still used to attack people and dogs.

i've had to be involved in well over a dozen dog fights in my life and they all involve pitbulls

only niggers have these dogs

>Can Sup Forums redpill my family on pit bulls?
That depends on how seriously you take your family's security. It's supposed to be a man-eater, so that you don't have to wake up to every bump in the night.

If they're reasonable people simply describe the Soviet Red Fox breeding program to them. Within 10 generations they created two breeds of Red Fox, one is so aggressive that they cannot be handled, the second is so docile they developed floppy ears and whine to be held.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

Black people ruined the pit-bull with their dog-fight breeding.

No but I can redpill your pitbull on race and IQ.

Pitbulls are dangerous creatures, fuck them.

>be me, oncall maintenance tech at your local ghetto apartment complex.
>oil driller and his mail order african bride regularly walk an 80lb beast with a chain around the thing like it's a lion
>get a call from a tenant about a leak coming from their ceiling.
>have to go upstairs and find the source of the leak.
>knock on the door, no answer
>open door, yell HELLO MAINTENANCE WE GOT A LEAK DOWNSTAIRS JUST GONNA CHECK THINGS OUT
>no answer
>walk into apartment, see bats and knives laying around
>yell again MAINTENANCE JUST COMING TO CHECK OUT A LEAK (don't wanna surprise anyone)
>get to hallway, massive pitbull lunges at me
>put up right arm
>pitbull latches on
>punching it and kicking it, bite gets stronger
>out in apartment hallway
>really start kicking the shit out of it
>latches onto my foot
>can't get the fucking thing off me, go to door, stick my foot in the doorway and repeatedly slam the door on the dog's head and it finally lets go
>run downstairs to the apartment that called me about the leak
>blood everywhere
>lady is crying, apologizing for calling me
>ambulance on the way
>paramedics won't come in because there's a crazed pitbull in the hallway
>firefighters show up
>walk in hallway all suited up and dog lunges at one
>fireman kills dog with axe
>go to hospital and retarded staff stitches up dog bite on my wrist.
>next day I can't move my fingers and they are turning black
>turns out you're not supposed to stitch up animal bites due to infection!
>have to get emergency surgery spend 3 days in hospital to save my hand.
>oil driller and nigerian wife disappear, no one to sue and left with a $1200 ambulance bill.

Fuck pitbulls, to this day I never leave my house without a knife because if I get bit by some gay ass dog again I'm going straight for it's throat

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. Fairly fucking simple. Get a Doberman. Its smarter, faster, can still protect you, looks better, wont kill you etc...

>t. Mr. Chang
Don’t listen to this faggot gook, he just wants justify eating dogs to everyone.

Can Sup Forums redpill my family?
No, that's your job.

>>Differences between breeds is an artificial construct

They are niigger dogs wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/09/pit-bulls-are-chiller-than-chihuahuas/500558/

This, the dog attacks are because the smaller dogs are more aggressive but can’t do any damage. The dogs are responding to the little shit nigger small dogs. It’s like saying a man can’t defend himself from a woman after she attacks him because she’s a woman. You do something, expect a reaction faggot pussy.

Sorry to hear that user, I hope you recovered well at least you kept your hand. I always carry a knife on my for this very reason.

Who would win, 2 pitbulls or a wolf??
I don't think pits should be kept as pets, but they are the top of their species and pretty badass. They should be bred to make monstrous wardogs to kill muslims

>trespassing
>punished
>thinks he doesn’t deserve it
You deserve to be fucking dead right now you worthless faggot

>Bred to attack human and other dogs
Yeah they are fighting dogs and should be kept on a very short leash. I intentionally bred a boxer (for high energy) with a rottie (for size) to make the perfect deer dog. Charlie will grab one by the nose and hold it down. Turns out he is very territorial, but he would never chew up a kid, inside he's just a big suck, outside a rampaging monster. Best hunting dog ever and very predictable, something pitbulls are not

Dummy. It's in the lease that apartment maintenance can enter in case of a leak.

Oh yes the niggerbull,favourite negro pet and some coalburning redneck females love 'em too

Alot of stormfags(stormfront) own niggerbulls,and most women who own then are blonde,makes you think,do blonde women have a fetish for niggers or just anything remotely savage that cant be controllef?

Controlled* i hate tablets

>dogs

Did it break its fucking neck?

I'm looking for a good white mans dog. Protect the family, friendly, but cautious around niggers.

What do /pol?

It certainly looks that way

Some dogs were bred to smell like hounds.

Some dogs were bred to herd like shepherds and collies.

Some dogs were bred to fight and kill like pit bulls.

Yes. Just another dead rat. Good boy in my opinion.

My sister got a golden retriever/sheepdog crossbreed, she's smaller than a retriever but incredibly polite.

It's a... DOG EAT DOG WORLD!!!!!

Honestly, most are fine. I think statistically you're far more likely to be killed by a black then have a serious injury via pitbull you own.

Dr.sez legs ALWAYS move after neck is broken

Get a GSD. Great wth kids and will protect the family. There’s a reason they are used in military and police. They are reliable and easily trainable. And they will fuck you up with their bite. Pits are not predictable.

THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Sup Forums

Good for him if it was legal, too bad he was still trespassing. He should have been more cautious.

Ridgeback

Bethany Stephens mauling death report
dogsbite.org/pdf/bethany-stephens-summary-death-investigation.pdf

Get a labrador/golden retriever/german shepherd/collie instead. Don't become a statistic.

Depends on the lease. My maintenance guy had to make an appointment with me to get in.

T. Soyboy

>literally eaten alive by your own dogs
>one of then is called PACMAN
You can't make this shit up,plus she is blonde and white reinforcing my idea that blonde women like things that cant be controlled(niggers,muslims),plus the dogs had previous owners which are her friends i bet my left testicle that they are nogs

youtube.com/watch?v=pZNzxr0p7n4&feature=youtu.be

I've only seen soyboys and niggers defending pitbulls tho

If you want a dog that will protect your family and will intimidate the fuck out of anyone... AND won't randomly rip your children's face off or kill another dog on your daily walks... Get a rottweiler. They're good boys.

Pitbulls aren't the problem, the problem is pavement apes who think they get some kind of street credit for having tough dogs and dumb feminist bitches who think they automatically become good people by adopting a dog with a bad rep.

Both of these groups account for at least 95% of all Pit attacks and neither has a single fucking clue on how you're supposed to train dogs, especially big ones.

Fuck

Only because they're the niggers of dog breeds.

Dogs are all heavily prone to instinct. For example, a Border Collie will try to herd things even without you teaching it to do so. They'll stress out if they can't. Bloodhounds were bred to track. A Komondor was bred to guard sheep. Pitbulls were bred to fight other dogs. Every fiber of their being wants to beat the shit out of something. It's just waiting for the opportunity. You can try to train one to behave, but even people have lapses of judgement, and it's only a matter of time before they snap. And once they do you CANNOT stop them. They will keep attacking, even if you shoot it. That is what it was bred to do, keep attacking until it has killed whatever is in front of it. That's why every single year they top the charts for fatalities. They're just doing what they were meant for. For that reason, they are dangerous, and you should need to be a licensed dog trainer to own one.

I'm not sure why, but my dog seems to be legitimately afraid of blacks, and nobody else.

its just a large breed
They were bred to fight
Of all the dogs I've seen, they chew shit up the most. Pit Bulls are like addicted to chewing up shoes or something

As with most dogs, a shitty owner makes for a shitty dog.
Big dogs can't afford to have a shitty owner because they can hurt people.
Pitbulls with shitty owners = injuries and dead things

Don't buy a Pitbull unless you read up on how to raise it. They absolutely need proper training.

A well trained Pitbull will be just as good of a friend as any other dog though, its just the liability factor that demands additional responsibilities in taking care of them. However, they fear nothing and are a reliably protective breed.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4IpiwrWG2c&feature=youtu.be

"Bite Fatality Chart" this merely highlights the effectiveness of their lethality. It is NOT stating that Pitbulls are more likely to bite you. Yes, bred to fight... they are still dogs. Just about everyone I know has one and I really dont understand why they are a recurring scare topic

full article morningjournal.com/general-news/20111230/he-wanted-to-kill-me-woman-doesnt-know-why-dog-turned-on-her-with-video?viewmode=default

>Actually having one of those shitty living plush toys as a pet

We fucked dogs so much with selective breeding to only akin to our needs, not even useful needs either. Breeding a dog to look act like a baby is fucked, as its in the same species as a damn rottweiler.

reddit.com/user/elatrocidad/comments/
thoughts?

hilariously enough, a rottweiler attacked my sisters golden lab/sheepdog mix yesterday. Didn't hurt her much, but there was a decent amount of blood.

The owner was a woman though.

What a coincidence, just today news were showing the video of a Pit-bull attacking a peaceful dog sit with its owner at a bar. The dog literally came straight to the dog at bit it in the ear.

All "experts" (some veterinarians that are friends with local news) were shillign non stop all morning about how much of a good boys pit bulls are.
Funny, cuz when they show "videos of cute pit-bulls" they never use the same "owners fault" argument, they just say
>THAT IS JUST HOW THEY ARE

So when the nigger of dogs mutilates your 5 year old cuz he made a loud noise, it is 100% the owners fault.
But when the manlet, beta soyboy that is the owner posts a photo of his nigger dog "smiling" with a baby in the side, oh that's 100% natural behavior, and has absolutely nothing to do with training.

do you live in compton or something

This weekend Hamilton, tomorrow the world. Fuck you nazi trumptards.

Bad idea

This is exactly what I mean. I don't understand why people want to own pit bulls. It doesn't make sense. The only logical conclusion I can come to is that they've got some weird #NOTALLDOGS shit or something going on in their head. But anyone with actual experience with multiple dog breeds will be able to tell you that there are certain things each breed is geared for. That's why there are breeds in the first place instead of just having every dog be a mutt. Pit bulls were bred to fight. Their instinct is to fight. They're happiest when they're fighting. That's what happens after you selectively breed only the best fighting dogs for generations.

Pit bulls were literally bred to be effective at killing things. It's why they exist. When a pit bull doesn't fight anything it's solely because it's respecting its owner. Left to its own devices it'd wreck pretty much everything it came across. Even when it's respecting its owner there will always be momentary lapses. I sincerely hope there is nobody you love around when it happens because you simply can't stop an enraged pit bull. It doesn't work. That person is going to end up severely injured.

They are good dogs. Loyal, friendly, and energetic. They have a strong predatory instinct and will chase small fluffy things unless you teach them not to. Lots of dogs do and it is largely harmless.

Like most problems in american society the problem with pitbulls comes down to african americans. Not only do they have no concept of training but they are behaviorally inconsistent and arbitrarily cruel. They will hit their dogs, they will reward bad behavior, and I've never seen a black-owned dog fully housebroken. They breed them illegally and sell the puppies on craigslist leading to a population explosion. Many of these untrained, unsocialized, and often traumatized dogs end up in rescue shelters where normal people adopt them and may be attacked later. At random or after some trigger. Not to mention the culture of dog fighting, tying them up in the yard, or kicking them if they bark too much. Historically it was a well regarded breed with a far lower frequency of attacks, before it became associated with blacks.

Therein lies the other aspect of the problem. cultural association with black people. Blacks love pitbulls. They call mastiffs and any agile mollosar looking dog a pitbull. They will get a bull mastiff and brag to their friends about their tough 120 pound pitbull. Black people are unpleasant and things associated with them become regulated. Landlords do not like tenants who are late with rent or destroy property, a common black trait, so they can discourage black people by restricting the breed. Home insurance does the same thing. Municipalities dislike dog fighting, gambling, and associated violence. As such they may ban the breed to reduce this black passtime.

they are aggressive animals, but they're still dogs. In the way that breeds come in all shapes and sizes and with all kinds of mannerisms and behaviors, pit bulls are naturally easier to "wind up" into an aggressive state. But they're not predatory.

Egalitarianism has been drilled into the heads of the populace from day one. It has touched everything. Race egalitarianism, cultural egalitarianism, gender egalitarianism, sexual egalitarianism, art egalitarianism, etc. Now dog egalitarianism. It is a revolt against nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7srzL9lLBY&feature=youtu.be

i used to rehab former fighting pits. heres my actual trained and experienced opinion. they are dogs, really powerful dogs, that have the ability to kill you, but they are just fucking dogs. if youre not an inbred retard u can successfully train your pit to be a lethal, loyal, great dog that wont fuck up anyone u introduce him to. obviously if you dont exercise the dog every day and train it the dog will prolly try to kill some people. also women should never fucking own pits how on earth do they expect to be the dominant one in that relationship. adult men can handle pits. most people cannot.

What is this leaf going on about in a thread about fucking dog breeds?

Plot Twist; trained my pit to attack niggers on sight

Would you acknowledge that some breeds are smarter than others? If so, is it beyond the realm of possibility that some breeds are more violent than others?

They weren't selectively bred as a fighting dog for generations. The boxer is as much related to the classic british bulldog, the dog that was bred for baiting sports for generations, as the pitbull. Besides they dominate at agility competitions. Many dogs outfight them as well.
You make it sound like it is a fucking Dogo Canario or something. But since you've replied to this thread 14 times and seem to have a lot of meme pictures ready to go you just seem to be shit posting for fun so carry on.