Made in Abyss

Her smile and optimism: gone

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rw4w73kd
a.pomf.cat/xzqxdv.webm
imgur.com/a/sU6Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>optimism
She looks pretty eager to get her arm ripped apart.

Also why didnt Reg finish the job? It's already lost, releasing the torniquette will make things worse because of hypoxia-reperfusion syndrome.

Cute anime

Fucking Reg killed her with retarded caveman medicine. Just imagine the extra blood lost from that twisted arm

I want to huge her and drink his virgin blood.

this episode was fucking brutal, how am I supposed to sleep now

>what is catalogue

Jesus Christ

I WAS WARNED

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

HOLY SHIT

strawpoll.com/rw4w73kd

I knew they weren't going to kill her
But still I did think "holy shit, they ARE going to kill her"
You have no idea how much i suffered

a.pomf.cat/xzqxdv.webm

DELETE THIS!!!

I only watch this show because of bonedude.

We're getting S2/movie right?

So this is menstruation.

>Going up the 4th layer means bleeding every orifice in your body

Does that mean that would you bleed from your dick too?

Yes

If you defend anime made for people who want to fuck children

then you also have to defend this anime, which is made for people who want to watch children be tortured and mutilated.

Did you like Nanachi's voice?

Yes.

>her hand and sanity: Gone

>strawpoll.com/rw4w73kd
>when you want to give the nanachi option,
>but the show delivered.

>only watching for groanzone
I hope he shows up for 5 seconds in episode 13 and the staff decides it's not worth it to animate more.

Reminder to not respond to shitposters

>That cut off scream at the end

Did you just arrive here from Reddit and can't figure out why people engage with different opinions, rather than down voting them until they're deleted?

>she was bleeding from her vagina
>was it the first time or has she started her cycle yet?

Nnaaah.

This anime is made for people who are literally fucked in the head, it's child guro masturbation bait.

The suffering plays no role in the story, it only exists for the mentally ill sociopath viewer to enjoy.

Relax she's fine

Nanachi fits right in with Sucy and Haruko.

Nice projecting buddy

Why? nobody cares about violence in cartoons.

Ebola actually

>implying the author isn't the most overt lolishotacon in the industry as well

>Break me, reg!

I think I got that reference.

>9 episodes of "nothing happening" according to the experts here
>1 episode of violence
>well i guess this anime was made solely to depict violence
how do people even live with themselves

>It plays no role
The abyss is literally hell, and here comes two kids wanting to reach the bottom of it.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen?
This scene just shows how merciless the abyss is.

Is it dead?

"Oh, no. I break Riko hymen. I'm so fucked up."

>Wanting to hug a cute loli
>Wanting to break her arm while she Crys tears of blood and nearly died

>Being even remotely similar

There are people in this thread right now that have jacked off to this.

I find it hard to accept people who are bitching about violence and children suffering in this anime aren't from tumblr or reddit. That's million times more revolting than the actual violence scenes in MiA

I don't believe

No more helping hands from Ozen.

Shit is about gets real!
The hand holding ends after this episode!
The kid gloves are about to come off!

I'm just kidding, she'll be fine. Gotta hand it to her though, she's been through a lot.

Sorry if some of these pun are a little ham handed.

>I only watch shows that picture my fantasies, so anyone who watches dark shows must also be furiously masturbating
There is zero suspense in this story of diving into hell without knowing that it can go terribly irreversibly wrong in seconds.

If anons from the previous threads are to be believed reddit actually liked this episode a lot.

Nah, it's just that it's easy to bait by calling things edgy

and it was alright

The last episode smelled sooo good, anons..

>Riko clutches her mother's white whistle to help her bear through the pain
that's a pretty emotional detail that's very easy to miss.

>if you defend making love, you must also defend murdering people and torturing them.
You have brain worms, don't you?

I completely missed that, thanks for pointing it out. Good detail

fucking children is violence

I like this kind of violence

>a Hollow

because she stopped breathing. If I'm remembering correctly the botched amputation cripples her for the rest of the manga because he cut some nerves

For a second I thought they'd pull a surprise anime-only ending where Riko is dead and Reg goes to the bottom himself to find mom.

There's actually zero difference between edge and wholesomeness. You imbecile, you fucking moron.

The violence is pretty brutal but the story would be nowhere near as interesting if the consequences of going into the abyss weren't made clear.
Bondrewd is going to make people flip their shit at this rate

Made in Abyss is AOTS or maybe, dare I say, AOTY?

The actual meaning of the word is something like "a shadow of one's former self" or "a ruined person". "Hollow" is not to far from the original meaning

Why didn't you guys tell me this was going to be so edgy?

It was already agreed that it was AOTS a long time ago, but it's probably ascended to AOTY because of this episode.

Reddit loved this episode. You can read the thread for yourself; it's not like you'll go blind. So far I'm seeing a lot more reddit-hunting anons bitching about this episode than actual bitching on reddit.

What about children fucking each other?

>In one of the first episodes while explaining the abyss, they said that you would bleed out of every orifice upon ascending the 4th layer
>They said they plan to go to the bottom layer
>"Why didn't you tell me she was going to eventually bleed out of every orifice?"

But reddit likes it?

You didn't pay attention

If Tsukushi had planned the chronology out a little better toward the beginning, I'm pretty sure that whistle would have been Torka.

>HS didn't put in endcards
>they still keep the 1-minute long ass amazon credits

imgur.com/a/sU6Yg

According to the thread we had where everyone voted 3 series, MiA didn't even hit top 3. Aho Girl was the most commonly cited series, followed by PriPri.

No, I know. It's just being so familiar with End Result, then just getting used to Narehate, and now this. Makes my skin crawl.

>Thinking a series most people think is too boring to be AotS ascended to AotY because of an episode of pure edge
Delusional.

Reminder that we don't know if Nanachi is a boy or girl but we know she smells nice

Aho Girl is only ironically meme liked, no one can point out one noteworthy artistic achievement from that reddit show.

What's "reddit"?

Talk about having a bad day.

That's because this episode hadn't happened. MIA had a strong start and looks set to have a strong finish; the interlude just gave other series some time to shine.

>ironically meme
>reddit show
user, your words are nonsense. Come back when you're ready to speak English.

It's my second favorite series behind MGG. I don't "ironically" like things because I'm not a child and that doesn't make sense to me. It's just funny and I gauge whether or not I like something by how much it entertains me.

Really? Everyone I know hated this episode including me. Re:Zero levels of edge.

>I hope Riko is alright, she still hasn't sent any messages...

I can only imagine the level of panic he achieved during this scene.

>MIA had a strong start
bait

Reminder any post with terms like "boring" or "edge" or any synonymous term is shitposting and should just be ignored.

Indeed, Nanachi gender is not confirmed, but it seems in the same way our translation user rolled with Female, Amazon is doing the same

Is this shit selling or not? That's all that matters.

>anyone who has an opinion different than my own is a shitposter

Made in Abyss is very soulslike amirite xD :^)

Did Torka become Lyza's whistle? I don't remember if Lyza was a White Whistle yet when she got engaged to Torka.

>Sup Forumspoll
>Expecting it to actually represent what's good this season
Mia is probably one of the best anime for the past two season honestly. Not even counting how brutal it is, just the great atmosphere and art design.

Define "edge"

Sounds like you don't know many people.

I never suggested Sup Forums polls reflected quality, I was simply pointing out that "it was agreed that it was AotS" isn't really true.

>That silly font
What the fuck, this is not a childrens show. They ruined the whole thing